• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Back from a Hiatus

Counterclockwise

Attempting to get back into things
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
**All characters will be over 21+ for any plots, writing, etc. Looking for partners 21+ as well.**

I've been writing on and off for the last 10+ years, recently coming back from a **long** hiatus. I'm just wanting to add another partner or two to write with.

I get really into a story if my partner is just as energetic with their replies. I love OOC chatter too, trust me I can talk all day long. If we get along great I'm more comfortable writing in our story. I get apprehensive and really critical of my posts if I don't know if you like them or not. If there is something you'd like me to change or pointers I'm always down to listen or improve. Just communicate!

Currently looking for MxF, with myself playing female lead. However I can pay male roles (just not solely male roles. I'm burnt out from those ) I'm also looking for someone who would love to create a cast of characters to expand on, side characters and NPCs as I have no issue playing nor creating.

I will do my best to push out a reply once a day or every few days. But once I'm off work I can push out replies back to back if I really enjoy our story. However, please do not hesitate to bother me if I start to slow down or take a few days to reply.. sometimes I'm exhausted and don't like to give a half written reply.

Fandoms/Canon characters are not something I do as well. Nothing against them, I just feel restricted is all.

I can write at least 1-3 paragraphs. However, I will write 5+ if warranted! I also match my partners length as well. I'm very adaptable, whatever you need or want I'm sure I can do. I ideally would like a person to still help bounce ideas off of and continue the story without me needing to all the time.

I don't have any plots in mind but would love to brainstorm.

If you've lost interest, feel as if we just don't mesh let me know. You will not hurt my feelings. I will give it two weeks of no contact before I drop the RP/server entirely. Communication is key with me and I'll do the same and respect your time as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back