• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Back At It Again

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
So i'm looking for a few rps now that I'm in a decent headspace. I'm not looking for anything super fast I would like a nice slow burn plot rp. There can be romance or it can be platonic.

I'm more interested in dark, angst, grit themed plots with a dash of fluff. That being said i'm not looking for slice of life and mental illness rps where I have to spend the entire time reassuring or "helping" your character along. I barely have the energy to do that for myself in real life and I don't want to escape into having to do it in something i use as a stress outlet.

I'm up for modern fantasy or full fantasy mostly so think anything with supernatural etc. along with fantasy creatures would be fine.

I'm looking for 3rd person multi paragraph can play side characters, can play villainous type characters (doesn't have to be main, I just dont' want to be the only one having to come up with conflict etc to add spice to the plots). Sometimes i can post multiple times a day but please don't hold that as an expectation. Especially if the play is complex. Feel free to always ping me because sometimes i don't get the notifications or i see it and it ends up marked as read and i forget.

also 18+ only please. Without further ado... Plots! Plots! Plots!

This is a different twist on one of my old plots that I just haven't successfully been able to really play out. Modern fantasy world set in it's own area much like Washington landscape. Mythical creatures are rare and unheard of at this point. Most that stuck around in the city disguise themselves as humans. However there are secret clubs that these creatures can rid their human form for awhile. The dragons are mostly in charge and are very well off disguised as humans. (think mafia style very much rich and powerful, influential in the city etc...). Phoenixes are few and far between. No one really knows if there is even a full clan. Mythical creatures can detect other mythical creatures, sometimes they can pick up what they are but other times not always. YC will be part of hte dragon clan in the city(can go more on that if interested). My character will be a phoenix. I have a bit more on her details and the plot so pm me if you're interested.

I don't have a lot of plots currently... but I do have pairings. I am find with pairings being mxf, fxf, or mxm trans is fine as well as involving other pronouns (I'm just not familiar with it but would love to expand my knowledge and writing skills).

Mafia/gang x mafia/gang
Mafia/gang x law enforcement of some kind
Vampire x human
Angel x Demon
kidnapper x kidnapped
witch x witch hunter

That's it for now. If you have other ideas then please feel free to message me :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back