• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Back at it Again! --> Potential MxM or FxM <--

xXRassBerriXx

One Thousand Club
Hey everyone!
So, I'm looking to fit myself back into the shoes of one of my old characters: Z. A basic outlook on his character:

zzzzzzz.jpgName: Goes by Z
DOB: Dec. 22nd
Race: Human

Career: Paranormal Investigator
Z is an accomplish and renowned investigator, dumbfoundingly willing to burden himself with outrageous dangers and heavy tasks to get any job done. He's honest and financially flexible, refusing payment for cases he feels he handled incorrectly, or weren't connected to the paranormal at all.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 130-150 lbs // Frequently shifting

Overview: Z is known for his honey-sweet charisma and blinding optimism. Its rare to catch him with anything but a smile on his face, but as charming as it is, most notice it wares with time. When all someone does is smile, it starts to feel like a mask. A wall. While outgoing and chatty, people rarely report feeling close to Z. He keeps everyone at arm's length. No confidants, no emotional baggage, he keeps his problems to himself and spends his time helping others with their's. His true thoughts, feelings, and intentions are always a mystery.

Currently, Z is a vagabond. He cut all ties with his loved ones and fled from his home, hitch-hiking across the country and unraveling supernatural mysteries along the way. He travels with his golden-colored mutt, named Laika because she's "out of this world", and carries only what he can strap to his back. This includes rickety camping equipment, a journal, a laptop in a large plastic bag to protect it from the rain, books, grooming supplies, some food, water, pills he'd ripped the labels off of, and dog bowls for Laika. Despite the countless dangers plaguing his lifestyle, Z admits he enjoys it, and that he isn't ready to settle down.

If you're interested in roleplaying with this character, take a look at the plots below or send me a message containing your own ideas.
I ask that you, if you're interested, are able to write over 4 sentences per post, but more is certainly welcomed. Your characters may also be of any gender while still being able to romance Z, if you want.

Plot 1
Your character, for whatever reason, has just been tossed out onto the streets. They have no where to go, so they run around looking for work. That's when they run into Z. They were about to turn in an application at a local bar when they overheard Z talking to the bartender over a drink. He has a flyer in his hand. "4 Thousand Dollar Reward," it reads, "For anyone able to offer information regarding the disappearance of Marian Lovecrest." Your character could really use that much money and decided to involve themselves in the conversation, looking to assist Z.

Plot 2
Your character was taking a walk through the woods when they met a curious golden dog. With closer examination, they found a blood-stained note tucked into her collar which read, "Help. This is not a joke. I've been injured and I'm too weak to walk to help. Please, don't ignore this. I can't die now." Unnerved, your character considered calling the police, but the dog turned away and began off into the forest. Your character chose to follow it. The dog lead them to a grassy clearing. Across the way, propped against a tree, was a pale, blanket-wrapped man. They could see red staining the blanket around his abdomen. They stepped closer. Having heard their approach, the man wearily lifted his head and despite the exhaustion painting his face, he forced a pathetic smile. "Please, I need a little help," he murmured.

Your character was taking a walk through the woods when they met a curious golden dog. With closer examination, they found a blood-stained note tucked into her collar which read, "Help. This is not a joke. I've been injured and I'm too weak to walk to help. Please, don't ignore this. I can't die now." Unnerved, your character considered calling the police, but the dog turned away and began off into the forest. Your character chose to follow it. The dog lead them to a grassy clearing. Across the way, propped against a tree, was a pale, blanket-wrapped man. They could see red staining the blanket around his abdomen. They stepped closer. Having heard their approach, the man wearily lifted his head and despite the exhaustion painting his face, he forced a pathetic smile. "Please, I need a little help," he murmured.

this sounds cool! i would totally do this with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back