• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Back and looking

Ronnie

Hello, I have been a member of this site for awhile now. After an unplanned hiatus I have returned, I am looking for some new role plays. I like a variety of things but I stick to MxF for romantic pairings with preference for the male.

I love dark themes and am open to most things so feel free to ask if you have a plot or pairing your itching to do.

I write multiple paragraphs if I am given a good post to go off. I will do smaller posts though so please let me know what your post length is and I will do my best to not overwhelm you.

A few pairings I like to work off of are:
Vampiress/human
Criminal/undercover officer
Royal/commoner

More will be added over time.

yes. I got the idea mostly from you though. maybe mix the royalty commoner with the vampire and human? could you be he vampire and royalty though?

I have a few questions, even though it may seem a little....Rude in a sense? Idk, I just wanna be honest.

How well is your grammar? I've had partners where their grammar would throw me off track if I ran into it and confuse the hell out of me.

Do you do first person or Third? I've ran into people who do Second person and...Its really weird.

I can Write a ton as long as you can, depending what I mention in my post or not. I require at least 1 to 1 1/2 paragraphs minimum and maximum... Well infinate I suppose XD

I may have a few ideas... Since I finished a pretty violent anime...I could possibly squeeze in some dark xD

Hi Brit,

I like to think my grammer is pretty good. I can Pm a writing sample if needed. Its more the occasional misplaced comma or an accidental run on sentence. Just little things that I am constantly working to improve on.

As for perspective I like to do first, however I do third as well. I have heard of second person but never done it so I stick to what I know.

Your minimum post required will not be an issue. I love to read and write longer posts and have been wanting to get into some more lengthy Rps. I would love to hear any ideas you may have so feel free to send them my way if you are still interested.

I'd love to write with you and send you some ideas if you have the time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back