• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Back and Looking for Rp Partners!

Rodan

THE FIRE DEMON
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
My Name is Rodan and it has been a good chunk of years since I’ve been here. Very hectic life, growing up, getting jobs and moving state to state has kept me away, but I found my old account after searching a while and I am very happy to be back! Now I’m looking to start writing with people again, and I decided to come here to search for some new writing partners and friends.

Little About Me;

I am 24 years old as of this year, a character artist on the side who is writing a animated pilot with my partner, I adore all things horror and scifi and always gravitate to punk bubbly and or metal aesthetics when it comes to dressing myself. I make ocs for fun and au’s of shitty movies I think could have been better.

Some role-play scenarios I’m keen on;

These are just a few examples and ideas of what I’m looking for atm, I’m a very flexible writer so these of course are subject to change, but generally, I’m lookin for these sorts of things

-A Priest meeting and bonding with someone unknown to him who happens to be an infamous serial killer
-A Priest with a lot of in town enemies making friends with a low time grunt, who gets paid sometimes to help lift stuff around the church.
-Two Killers converging in on the same small town, and clashing as they do
-Your character finding a near feral monster, befriending it and taking it home to help it
-Unsuspecting New Hire starting their work at a small town convenience store with which the owner uses to hide trophies and clues to his past kills, and the new hire discovering this slowly.

Genres I’m most comfortable writing;

Horror of course. I do mostly enjoy character work, that is I favor writing how our characters evolve and grow with each other and their relationships, romantic platonic or otherwise. Comedy laced in is always fun to me and necessary so we don’t take it too seriously! If we do pairings I heavily favor m/m, nb/m, and t4t type pairings, but I will do anything.

My writing style:
Depends on you, I tend to match, but I will usually write out a good two or three paragraphs right at beginning, and then taper down to one or two paragraphs per response. But I’m good for and with any sort!

I WILL ONLY WRITE WITH 18+ ALSO!!

That is all I can think of for now-if you’re interested and would like to talk more, Please PM me or send a message below and I’ll PM you!! Thank you for your time!

Hello~ If you are still lookin' for people, I'm interested in the 5th plot line if ya don't mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back