• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Back and looking for comic partners. (Always open)

I am back looking for new stories and I've lost my old forum again. I don't mind if we've written together before and you want to write a new story (I am starting a fresh with writing) or if you're a new partner. I'm just looking for a good story and someone I can also be friends with because I think writing with someone who I also have chemistry with makes the story flow better. I write any type of pairing (FxF, MXM,MXF) and also play any gender. 

I also do OC x canon (I'll play a canon for your OC if you do the same) and I do Canon x Canon. Sometimes OC x OC provided the story line is great. 

I am open to other canon ships and my preferred role is in bold but I will make exceptions.

Marvel TV shows.. (Craving)

-The defenders (I actually have a few plot ideas for this even though it's not out yet)

-Daredevil 

-Jessica Jones

-Luke Cage 

[SIZE= 14px]-Agents of Shield[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Ships.[/SIZE]

Luke Cage x Jessica Jones

Matt Murdock  x Karen Page

[SIZE= 14px]Jessica Jones x Trish Walker.[/SIZE]

Bobbi Morse x Lance Hunter.  (Super craving this)

[SIZE= 16px]Marvel Movies[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]-I will write most marvel movies (including Guardians of the Galaxy) with the exception of a few character that I will not play. I will not play Peter Parker just because he's younger then me and I won't do him justice. I won't write Asgardians, honestly i'm not a huge fan of Thor and I get so tired of writing Loki when I'm not [/SIZE]strictly [SIZE= 14px]interested in the character. I won't play Tony Stark for a typical OC, I'll only write him if it's a character who's not into technology because I find making a character too similar takes some of the fun out of it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Ships.[/SIZE]

Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers

Natasha Romanoff x Bucky Barnes

Natasha Romanoff x Steve Rogers

Marvel Comics.

Danny Rand x Misty Knight

[SIZE= 14px]Billy Kaplan X Teddy Altman[/SIZE]

DC Shows.

-The flash

[SIZE= 14px]-Arrow[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]-Legends of Tomorrow[/SIZE]

Ships

Barry Allen x Iris West

Lisa Snart x Cisco Ramon

Oliver Queen x Laurel Lance

Sara Lance x Leonard Snart

I have probably missed some but if you have any questions, just let me know. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am back looking for new stories and I've lost my old forum again. I don't mind if we've written together before and you want to write a new story (I am starting a fresh with writing) or if you're a new partner. I'm just looking for a good story and someone I can also be friends with because I think writing with someone who I also have chemistry with makes the story flow better. I write any type of pairing (FxF, MXM,MXF) and also play any gender.

I also do OC x canon (I'll play a canon for your OC if you do the same) and I do Canon x Canon. Sometimes OC x OC provided the story line is great.

I am open to other canon ships and my preferred role is in bold but I will make exceptions.

Marvel TV shows.. (Craving)

-The defenders (I actually have a few plot ideas for this even though it's not out yet)

-Daredevil

-Jessica Jones

-Luke Cage

-Agents of Shield

Ships.

Luke Cage x Jessica Jones

Matt Murdock x Karen Page

Jessica Jones x Trish Walker.

Bobbi Morse x Lance Hunter. (Super craving this)

Marvel Movies

-I will write most marvel movies (including Guardians of the Galaxy) with the exception of a few character that I will not play. I will not play Peter Parker just because he's younger then me and I won't do him justice. I won't write Asgardians, honestly i'm not a huge fan of Thor and I get so tired of writing Loki when I'm not strictly interested in the character. I won't play Tony Stark for a typical OC, I'll only write him if it's a character who's not into technology because I find making a character too similar takes some of the fun out of it.

Ships.

Bucky Barnes x Steve Rogers

Natasha Romanoff x Bucky Barnes

Natasha Romanoff x Steve Rogers

Marvel Comics.

Danny Rand x Misty Knight

Billy Kaplan X Teddy Altman

DC Shows.

-The flash

-Arrow

-Legends of Tomorrow

Ships

Barry Allen x Iris West

Lisa Snart x Cisco Ramon

Oliver Queen x Laurel Lance

Sara Lance x Leonard Snart

I have probably missed some but if you have any questions, just let me know.

Interested in anything Batman/Suicide Squad/ Gotham related? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back