Back Again

-.-.Lucifer.-.-

Previously Lucifer1
It's been another loooooooong hiatus but I need to write because life is getting complicated. Writing has always been an escape for me, and I've used this site since 2014. I hope to meet a lot of new faces and broaden my skills. I've been role playing for many many years and I don't intend to stop.

If you wish to roleplay with me and you cover the following themes/genres then shoot me a PM, quote me, or spam my profile. 

Whatever your little heart wants. 

I rp with

- violence

- suspense

- action

- adventure

- mild romance

- detailed injuries (gore)

- heavily messed up characters

- death

- mature themes (excluding smut)

- War RPs

- Futuristic

- Dystopian

I play male and female characters. 

I do mxm and mxf pairings. 

Feel free to ask me whatever, I'm an open book.

welcome back to rpn. i'm too busy to roleplay at the moment, but i like your genres. not enough dark or creepy stuff around here, in my opinion.

It's always been scarce in the RP community tbh

true. i used to advertise for darker rp and all i usually got were a few edgy tweens who weren't old enough for it or creepypasta stuff, which doesn't interest me. seems like everyone wants fluffy romance... i personally like gritty adventure most.

true. i used to advertise for darker rp and all i usually got were a few edgy tweens who weren't old enough for it or creepypasta stuff, which doesn't interest me. seems like everyone wants fluffy romance... i personally like gritty adventure most.

I love gritty adventure. 

I mean I love romance just as much as the next hopeless romantic but if I don't get my fix for violence and chaos then the romance isn't even appealing. 

I love gritty adventure. 

I mean I love romance just as much as the next hopeless romantic but if I don't get my fix for violence and chaos then the romance isn't even appealing. 

same, it's great. if there isn't danger, violence and destruction, i probably won't be enjoying the story to its fullest potential. there's such delicious exhilaration in wondering if my character will make it, and seeing the darker side of things if they don't. in other words, if it's too safe, i'm not interested.

truthfully, i'm terrible at romantic roleplaying, however. I'm the least romantic person ever, swear i disappoint everyone who wants to play that with me...

same, it's great. if there isn't danger, violence and destruction, i probably won't be enjoying the story to its fullest potential. there's such delicious exhilaration in wondering if my character will make it, and seeing the darker side of things if they don't. in other words, if it's too safe, i'm not interested.

truthfully, i'm terrible at romantic roleplaying, however. I'm the least romantic person ever, swear i disappoint everyone who wants to play that with me...

Romance is just about character chemistry tbh

It's all expressed through actions instead of words. It's honestly very difficult to weave romance into a violent chaotic plot. 

Romance is just about character chemistry tbh

It's all expressed through actions instead of words. It's honestly very difficult to weave romance into a violent chaotic plot. 

that's true, and it often bogs down the rest of the plot if not handled carefully. it's why I went through a phase of only playing 'lone wolf' characters, tbh...

that's true, and it often bogs down the rest of the plot if not handled carefully. it's why I went through a phase of only playing 'lone wolf' characters, tbh...

Lone wolf characters are only fun to use in group rps in my opinion, and I  honestly hate group rps to an extent. 

Welcome back my friend ^-^ I am the mechanist! Hero of the commonwealth! And baker of RPN! We're always happy to have a returning veteran, just so you know we got cookies and punch ^-^ !!

Lone wolf characters are only fun to use in group rps in my opinion, and I  honestly hate group rps to an extent. 

yeah, thankfully i'm over that phase. eh, 99% of the time i do group rps because i'm too skittish and anxiety-filled to actually do a 1x1 unless it's with a close friend.

Welcome back my friend ^-^ I am the mechanist! Hero of the commonwealth! And baker of RPN! We're always happy to have a returning veteran, just so you know we got cookies and punch ^-^ !!

Where the hell are my cookies ? >:o

*pouty face* Thank you for the warm welcome. 

yeah, thankfully i'm over that phase. eh, 99% of the time i do group rps because i'm too skittish and anxiety-filled to actually do a 1x1 unless it's with a close friend.

I'm the exact same way with groups tbh, I'm too skittish and anxiety filled and I'm also too intense of an rper to stay in a group rp. 

Where the hell are my cookies ? >:o

*pouty face* Thank you for the warm welcome. 

I'm the exact same way with groups tbh, I'm too skittish and anxiety filled and I'm also too intense of an rper to stay in a group rp. 

patience is a virtue friend, but so is cookies and punch ^-^

Welcome back @RaraHaruko!!!

I also completely understand the whole, writings helps with take away most of even just a bit of stress thing. I had stopped writing for a rather long time, life kind of got in the way. Then I had bit of a break down and had to start writing again. Writing and music soothes my soul!!! Anyways welcome back!!!!  :D

Welcome back @RaraHaruko!!!

I also completely understand the whole, writings helps with take away most of even just a bit of stress thing. I had stopped writing for a rather long time, life kind of got in the way. Then I had bit of a break down and had to start writing again. Writing and music soothes my soul!!! Anyways welcome back!!!!  :D

I TOTALLY understand having a break down and starting to write again. I go on hiatuses because of life and come back after a break down all the time. It's like a vicious cycle. xD  Thank you! If you ever need to talk I'm here.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back