• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ba?ku?de?ku (bnha)

ranch dip

welcome to trash island
hey y'all!! i just finished binging all of the published (dubbed (i know i'm a heathen but i have sight problems and can't read subs fast enough)) bnha episodes and b oy ho wdy if that "stay back, deku" in s3 didn't united states of smash my got dang heart, look at that angry explodoboy being protective
tl;dr i'm super gay and these kids are super gay. give me slice of life fluff and izuku being a pure bean or give me action angst and somebody getting corrupted. i want all the canon typical violence and more. i'm down to write for either izuku or bakugou, though i'd have the time of my life playing around with kacchan's (literal) explosive personality. toss me a request on discord at ranch dip#2434 and i'd love to throw ideas back and forth!
have a good night guys gals and nonbinary pals!

Hey, saw you reply to the other dudes forum lol, we could roleplay too if you feel up to it, but I haven't been on here long enough to start a pm either lol

Hey, saw you reply to the other dudes forum lol, we could roleplay too if you feel up to it, but I haven't been on here long enough to start a pm either lol

oof yea dude!! just shoot me a discord request and we can talk there!!!

I know this was a while ago but I’d love to rp bakudeku w you !! or anything bnha if you’re not feeling tht so much anymore, but I 100% agree they def have my heart ~ I’ll send u a request on discord and u can message me if ur still interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back