• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern b l o o m ;; (1 female spots left)

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

b l o o m

A new coed group, Bloom, is set to debut after promoting predebut with song covers and dances. They're big on the market now, coed groups being interesting, and with that comes a lot of stress and drama. Now the group is thrown into there own reality show, where they must complete missions to get closer and closer to there debut. Eliminations, heartbreak, love, drama? The perfect show if you ask me.

I always see a lot of kidol rps so I wanted to make one with a coed group, since I either see just a boy group and rarely the girl group. Now, this won't focus on love but go ahead and do it, I truly don't mind, just don't go crazy with it because they are NOT allowed to date, it's forbidden because they are a group.

There will only be 6 members, so three girls and three boys. I want a smaller ratio of people to have a closer tight knit group, praying it doesn't die. You can call either boy or girl when you say you're interested. ^^

Girl :
- Me
-
-
- ukiiyo ukiiyo
Boy:
- Sylvio Sylvio
- MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
- soft glamour. soft glamour.
- Thrushwing Thrushwing

Last edited:
I might let people double if we don't get interest soon

houseplant houseplant just a suggestion but six is an awkward number. maybe eight is better than six?? just an opinion friend. :angel3:
ahh yeah, i jus wanted a smaller amount of people so it'd be easier to not let it die ^^ I also didn't think I'd get enough for 8. If i get more interest I will.

fc list - may add to or subtract from
clc's eunbin or seungyeon
twice's mina
red velvet's seulgi or joy
g-idle's soyeon
gfriend's yuju, eunha or sinb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back