• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [B L O O D L I N E S]

Yeah I'll finish both my lovely twins today since I called off from work I don't think I'll be able to stand at a register for 8 hours with a UTI

MidnightSoul said:
Yeah I'll finish both my lovely twins today since I called off from work I don't think I'll be able to stand at a register for 8 hours with a UTI
Yes, stay home and take care of yourself, hon. And if you don't feel up to working on them at any point, that's ok. Your health comes first. ❤️ I am very excited to see the finished product though. :)

Anyone wanna talk relationships? Although I have to say anyone who will try to hook up with Angel, Adonis will snap their necks so it will have to be in secret ;) ))))))) *wink wink*

Last edited by a moderator:
JustWhipIt said:
I'll see if I can finish up tonight. If not, then definitely tomorrow!
take your time, babydoll. if u need an extension on anything, feel free to ask me or the other gms.

by the way, i apologize to you all for not being as active as i could have been. i will be more present as the days go on and if u guys have any questions or concerns, i'm here. <3

Zatanna said:
Omg Ill make a character I promise. When is it due by?
The deadline was originally going to be Tuesday, but a lot of people have asked for extensions, so take all the time that you need. ❤️

Angst said:
The deadline was originally going to be Tuesday, but a lot of people have asked for extensions, so take all the time that you need. ❤️
ill finish it tonight. or by tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back