• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [B L O O D L I N E S]

Zatanna said:
mmm actually I think I might make a male and use alex pettyfer.... i wanted to make a girl too... hmm.
You can do both, hon. ❤️ but really, I'm really excited to see them, but if you need more time than just tonight and tomorrow, feel free to take it.

Angst said:
You can do both, hon. ❤️ but really, I'm really excited to see them, but if you need more time than just tonight and tomorrow, feel free to take it.
kk thank you <3. I picked face claims so Ill start tonight hehe

I'm scared for coding

Zatanna said:
kk thank you <3. I picked face claims so Ill start tonight hehe
I'm scared for coding
So much excitement, holy shit. Cannot wait.

Do not be scared bby, your code is always beautiful and if you need help I am here.

Zatanna said:
LOL both of my character sheets are cute??? like its not supposed to be cute. oh well.
They're adorable and I absolutely love them. ❤️ Cute and scary can go together.

Angst said:
They're adorable and I absolutely love them. ❤️ Cute and scary can go together.
aww thank you c:

I mean for Athena its fine but like Liam isn't cute? I picked bad gifs. lol whatever

Zatanna said:
aww thank you c:
I mean for Athena its fine but like Liam isn't cute? I picked bad gifs. lol whatever
The gifs are perfect, dear, really. You're too hard on yourself. They look absolutely wonderful.

Angst said:
The gifs are perfect, dear, really. You're too hard on yourself. They look absolutely wonderful.
thank you! Can Athenas code name be like "Chinese Dragon" or is it like "Rachel Suxx"

Zatanna said:
rad (8
r u posting for des tonight or i know this isn't the place but
It's alright. xD The post is actually up. Guess the notifications didn't go off? Mine have been kinda messed up lately.

Angst said:
It's alright. xD The post is actually up. Guess the notifications didn't go off? Mine have been kinda messed up lately.
oops.

uh also. can you help me real quick? I'm having a ruff time coming up with a crime specialty for athena...? ideaS?

Zatanna said:
oops.
uh also. can you help me real quick? I'm having a ruff time coming up with a crime specialty for athena...? ideaS?
Anna and I are thinking either money laundering, or a skilled assassin, if you're up for that. Nox is in need of one and doesn't have one yet. :)

Angst said:
Anna and I are thinking either money laundering, or a skilled assassin, if you're up for that. Nox is in need of one and doesn't have one yet. :)
skillED ASSASSIN THATS OERFECT SHES ALL LIKE CUTE AND SHIT THEN SHE SLITS UR THROAT HAHA

Zatanna said:
skillED ASSASSIN THATS OERFECT SHES ALL LIKE CUTE AND SHIT THEN SHE SLITS UR THROAT HAHA
YES OH MY GOSH THIS IS LITERALLY GOING TO BE GREAT I LOVE IT.

Done with the bae.

Tell me if you want me to change her to a normal member.

Because let's be real here, @karmaa's character is beautiful. And I really want to join this rp.

Chibii said:
Done with the bae.
Tell me if you want me to change her to a normal member.

Because let's be real here, @karmaa's character is beautiful. And I really want to join this rp.
I shall go and read everyones cs's today.

And hey, ya never know.

we can make two spots.

Zatanna said:
what do you mean? like he cheats at gambling?
yes indeedy, love. perhaps someone who got in too deep with the wrong people b/c he cheated them out of their money and continues to do so with others?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back