• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [B L O O D L I N E S]

Zatanna said:
I finished both my charries but they aren't my best so I apologize ahead of time.
They are both absoulutely amazing, I have no idea what you're talking about. The way you developed both of their personalities is just amazing, and Liam's entire sheet killed me. I have to say that his moral alignment and "Alex Daddy Pettyfer" were some of the highlights.

MidnightSoul said:
I'm still waiting for Mads and Michael to appear in the npcs xD
I'll get working on this today! :)

Also. If any of you have NPCs in mind that have relevance to your characters, feel free to send in just a little bit of info (a name a a faceclaim, as well as a brief description of their importance should suffice) and we'll put them up in the NPC tab. This isn't mandatory, of course, but it's an option if you want to make use of it.

haha remember me?

im still alive
xD

just poofing about in idaho

but yoooo, all the cs's look fantastic

I finished my dear Sebastian!

It's late where I am so I'm sorry in advance for my shit character and for not being able to find the name of the face claim I used

and for not finding a themesong bc I couldn't find anything that seems fit for seb ;-;

ambiguities said:
I finished my dear Sebastian!
It's late where I am so I'm sorry in advance for my shit character and for not being able to find the name of the face claim I used

and for not finding a themesong bc I couldn't find anything that seems fit for seb ;-;
it's alright, babe. as long as u got it finished, that's good enough for me and the other two. :) i'm sure seb is beautiful and well-done.

good job, lovely!

Chibii said:
I love you.
Bathe in the hype cookies.
the love is returned, babydoll. LOL.

also GUYS SALOME (MY LEADER FOR NOX) WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT.

WE'RE GOING TO BE WORKING ON A LOT OF SHIT THIS WEEKEND, HANG IN THERE YOU GUYS. TAKE YOUR TIME AND REMEMBER TO TAKE BREAKS IF YOU'RE FINISHING UP CODING.

LOVE YOU ALL.

<3

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP.

TONIGHT YOU WILL RECEIVE A MESSAGE.

DON'T WORRY, IT'S JUST MY BITCHASS.

<3

Ecstasyia said:
WTF I GOT SO EXCITED SMH
lol ly this rp is gonna be starting soon but there are a few who do need to finish (including myself seeing as i just posted the leader of nox)

ALRIGHTY. Acceptances have been posted in the Overview tab. Go ahead and give 'em a look. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back