• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern B.A.S.H OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hmmm I'll allow 2 per person I guess since people tend to like to make more than one. I don't really like doubling but if you want to go ahead
Okay I usually make two characters so I just wanted to double check to see if it was allowed~

Heeeey finally done my CS, seeing as i have NO clue about the American eduaction system, i thought I'd make a character that doesn't know either, so i can learn along too instead of assuming

kosette kosette - I know you don't have a sample, but you're still accepted cause your CS is good af.
apolla apolla - Accepted
SmolKitten SmolKitten - Just missing your personality traits/description. I might just be blind and didn't see it though.
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up - Also missing your personality traits/description. But again, I might just be blind
Cychotic Cychotic - You know, I can't read your CS worth shit but it's fine cause I read some of it and I think you've used this CS before so it's fine XD.
Pastry Pastry - Accepted

once we get smol kitten and anarchy to update their CS's we can start.

Yarrow Yarrow
social social
@e l a t i o n
Shadow Shadow
_KoKo_ _KoKo_
If you're still interested you have some time to make a CS still :)

kosette kosette - I know you don't have a sample, but you're still accepted cause your CS is good af.
apolla apolla - Accepted
SmolKitten SmolKitten - Just missing your personality traits/description. I might just be blind and didn't see it though.
Anarchy Up Anarchy Up - Also missing your personality traits/description. But again, I might just be blind
Cychotic Cychotic - You know, I can't read your CS worth shit but it's fine cause I read some of it and I think you've used this CS before so it's fine XD.
Pastry Pastry - Accepted

once we get smol kitten and anarchy to update their CS's we can start.

Yarrow Yarrow
social social
@e l a t i o n
Shadow Shadow
_KoKo_ _KoKo_
If you're still interested you have some time to make a CS still :)
oh shite, is there something wrong with the code? the bar above it are tabs btw. (also i got lazy in actually writing formal personality/histories so...) It's also a new character LOL.

wait does this still exist?
Yes, lol.

Am I allowed to go on the discord now? JustAlexandra JustAlexandra (Is there a discord?)
Ya, you were allowed in it before hah

oh shite, is there something wrong with the code? the bar above it are tabs btw. (also i got lazy in actually writing formal personality/histories so...) It's also a new character LOL.
your words are white, and your background is like, almost white. I'll send you a pic on discord lol

I added personality. Lemme know if you want more detail
That's good! more words than I put, at least

this is a great idea but if all the junior and senior spots are already taken i'm gonna have to drop.

hey im not sure if ill be able to post once a day but i can try, i haven't been on in like 3 days because of school and stuff and that'll probably continue to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back