• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Azure - Kindred Spirits [ FxF | Long Term | Para ]

Miya R

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ello, I haven't been very active with roleplay for a long while and to be honest I've quite missed it.I've been cooking up a fantasy world burning it down and rebuilding it over and over since I was a little one and I've finally decided its time to share it with someone or a few people!

The world has two continents relatively close to one another Talek and the other Azure.Talek is a dying continent ravaged by a history of turmoil and the early days of magic.The safety employed in Azure is thanks to the chaos of Turek a land twice as large but, half as inhabitable to Azure.Magic is a part of the world and flows like a churning sea waiting to be harnassed by those with the ability, while a rare few are seemingly blessed by the gods with abilities most mages could only dream of.Unrestrained by normal confines they grow quickly in power and aren't reliant on mana.

Azure stretches from pole to pole and is filled with life, untapped magic and materials never dreamt of on Tarek.Many sorts of people from all races have traveled to this new land in an attempt to start over and build a new, they were quick to learn they were far from being its first inhabitants.

This is merely a quick summary of the world and it is quite open-ended and waiting to be developed this time with someone else!While I do have a good portion of my own content set it'll be interesting to see how someone else's mind shapes the world.We can discuss races, powers and such but, I'd quite enjoy for our characters to start relatively average people rather than coming in with abilities.While the title may say FxF it is merely the only romantic pairing I am actively looking for.Otherwise, if it happens with our characters it happens but, there will be no drive for me to have my character inclined to like yours.

You can contact me here:
Syndra[RPNation, Chatango]
Sanshio#3966[Discord]
Airebsi[Kik, I don't roleplay on here just if you want to let me know you're interested in doing it on RPNation]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back