• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern AYTO Character Sheets

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

OppositeInverse

The Origin of The End.
INFO THREAD <-Here

** Feel free to use whatever pretty code or outline for your CS that you'd like!!! Just make sure it includes all the required fields from the Template provided!!! **

~CS Template~

Basic

Appearance: [real pics / face claims]

Full Name :

Nicknames:

Height:

Weight:

Eyes:

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc:

Job / Occupation:

Personality

Personality Goods: Describe in Paragraph or 5 Traits

Personality Bads: Describe in Paragraph or 5 Flaws

Fears:

Quirks/habits:

Skills/talents:

Interests/Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Personals

Love Language: [Take test OR judge chart based on character's personality. Reason for taking test is because you could end up having languages that tie for 1st place. If you don't take test, simply list from most personal to least personal for your character. You DO NOT have to take the test it's optional.]
(Test) - Here. (Chart) - Here.

Zodiac Sign: [Whatever sign you'd like]

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: [Same as Love Language reasons, except for this one your character will only be one distinct type, no multiples or order necessary. Test optional.]
(Test) - Here. (Chart) - Here.

Background

Bio: (At least 7 sentences, give us who your person is and what they've experienced in first person view through their point. IC does NOT have to be 1st person this is just for character description.)

Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information.]

Last edited:

The HOST

oscar-isaac-suits-gq-0116-4.jpg

Redd Hart

tumblr_o0b3962fDa1qg1zuyo1_r1_500.gif

"Hello Ladies and Gents, to your official Are You The One briefing. I look forward to meeting and getting to know you over the weeks that we will all be interacting with one another. But more importantly, I look forward to seeing ALL of you find true love, and walk away with ONE. MILLION. DOLLARS. Guys, I'm not going to lie to you... it's going to get bumpy. There will be times where playing with your heart will let you down, but don't give up! Get right back in there and find your match. I've seen it time and time again where couples stay attached to their non-matches, effectively sabotaging chances at everyone finding love and winning the money. There's going to be laughs, and tears. Parties, and fights. Through it all... you must endure. I look forward to seeing your journey. I'll see you soon."

"So many coconuts worry about if their shell is cracked, not realizing that their milk is slowly spoiling."

~ Vanessa Jenny Jeffers ~

Do-You-Know-Ashley-Schultz-15.jpg

Basics

Do-You-Know-Ashley-Schultz-11.jpg

Stage Name: F.A.M.E. (Fervor Always Makes Everything)

Nicknames: VJ or Van
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eyes: Crystal Blue
Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: None.
Job / Occupation: Songwriter, Singer, and Musician.

Personality

6f69e8a7c3e81fa903693e2b0636e5ed.jpg

Personality Goods:
- Compassionate
- Adaptable
- Accepting
- Devoted
- Imaginative

Personality Bads:
- Oversensitive
- Indecisive
- Self-pitying
- Lazy

- Clingy

Fears: Being cheated on, being abandoned, rejection, being condemned for being herself.

Quirks/habits: Folds her arms when nervous. Has a habit of being bratty when upset. Also known to pamper those who need nurturing/support.

Skills/talents: Writing, Singing, Producing, Debating and Philosophy, First-Aid, Knowledgeable in Psychology and behavior, Great in persuasion, Speaks English, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese; Very Flexible, She can hold her breath for a very long time due to vocal endurance, She can whistle loud and in musical melody, Can recall an insane amount of books and music and their lyrics/passages, She can also draw extremely well.

Interests/Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Music, Singing, Working out, debating, reading, watching movies (loves horror), intellectual conversations, cooking, playing video games, vlogging, dancing, hiking, kickboxing, going to comedy shows/clubs.

Likes: Food, Henna Tattoos, Nightlife, Privacy, Spiritualism, Wisdom, Intimate environments, Intellect, Compassion, Animals, Movies, Music, Books, Exercising, Traveling, Philosophy, Psychology, Comedy, Creative arts.

Dislikes: DISHONESTY, Disloyalty, Arrogance, Selfishness, Disrespect, Sudden change, Men who hit women, Non-creative people, Being forced to do something, Repeating herself.

Personals

37C5vKA.jpg

Love Language:

1. Quality Time - 12
  2. Words of Affirmation - 8
  3. Physical Touch - 7
  4. Acts of Service - 4
  5. Gifts - 1
Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Personality Type: ENFP-T

Background:

" My name is Vanessa Jeffers but my friends call me VJ, and I am 21 years of age and I'm from Paterson, New Jersey. I am an upcoming singer and songwriter I guess I'm technically Indie right now. Uh I mainly started out doing song covers until I realized I have my own sound and stories to tell. I sing some pop, R&B, soul, and a bit of classical. I've opened up for a few big names at events. All my life I was that quiet kid in the class that secretly made straight A's and B's. I'm one of those open heart type of people as opposed to having a selection of friends. I swam competitively growing up wanting to go to the Olympics one day, until I picked up writing and learned how natural I was at it. Then my dad dared me to write a song just for fun, but it actually turned out pretty good because he nor anyone really knew my creativity as a young girl. I was 8 years old when I wrote my first song and since then it's been more of the same. When people see me they see someone who looks very fierce and bold, but really I'm just analyzing everything around me and thinking from an deeper level. I'm very sensitive but I also know how to stand up for myself when it counts. I love odd and deep things, I read and watch a lot constantly and combine that into my life experience to produce very interpersonal music. I had my first gig at 12 and since then I've been performing and writing. I have over 110 songs written but only about 5 recorded because I like to do things professionally and not half-ass it, and most of the time I get distracted with you guessed it... love. I want it to matter, for people to hear my song and become associated with the feeling or message and say hey she went through that I can make it too. I can be more. I graduated from Columbia University year past with majors in Music and Psychology, I also swam for the university team as well.

What I look for in a match is kind of I guess the reason I'm here. I come off as very clingy and nurturing and I guess I kind of can be, but it's not in that needy latching way it's more of a nurturing and compassionate way. I care so much I cannot stand to see others alone and do without, and people like my exes have taken advantage of that and used me for granted. I get too emotionally invested after my wall comes down which takes a while to get past, and basically after that I'm willing to do anything. I have a hard time accepting that people genuinely want me for my soul, because of what I do they may just like me for popularity or like status, or try to get in my pants...but I want to feel an intellectual bond with someone before I even move to entertain feelings. I think my perfect match would have to show me that they are willing to work and be committed even in the times I'm being clingy, and just remain honest and loyal. To be an assuring, assertive man to lead and guide me on a journey we both can grow on.

I've only had two relationships and that was in high school and then early college. The first ended up leaving for the military. He would tell me he loved me and we're best friends, but would hardly ever put in the time to be around me after that and it just seemed so static. I wanted to work through it despite me being affectionate and he just left and never hit me up again. My recent ex in college basically dated me for the connection and bond, but it slowly deteriorated into just him ordering me around and wanting his way, and when he didn't get it he'd get immature and impulsive and seek gratification elsewhere, so that's why I question everything now. I want someone to love me for who I am, not what I am. "

Extras:
  • Her favorite color is Crystal Blue
  • Looks like a fierce bad ass, but is really a very delicate flower.
  • She can put her legs behind her head in the yoga pretzel.
  • She had an extra role in Wonder Woman as one of the amazonian warriors.
  • Believes in Multiple Dimensions and feels all infinite other versions of herself are aware of themselves.
  • Certified in First-Aid and also has a boating license.
  • Sells her drawings and art as a side hustle.
  • She's opened up for Tinashe and Borns before, her biggest gig to date.
  • She graduated from Columbia University, an Ivy League school. Was a swim athlete.

Last edited:
“I run on coffee, sarcasm, and inappropriate thoughts.”

20687889_1908320379491568_7083109487304769536_n.jpg

Full Name :
Imani Lenoir Bello

Nicknames:
None

Height:
5’6

Weight:
136lbs

Eyes:
Chocolate Brown

Earlobe piercings

Job / Occupation:
Professional MUA & Hair stylist

Personality Goods:
Honest
Passionate
Observant
Extrovert
Affectionate
Observant

Personality Bads:
Grudge-holder
Gossip
Stubborn
Confrontational
Petty
Impatient

Fears:
Rodents
Most insects
Snakes
Being played
Quirks/habits:
Rolling her eyes
Flipping others off
Humming to herself

Skills/talents:
Dancing
Cooking
Baking
Makeup
Uno
Naming constellations
Origami
Fluent in Yoruba
Story-telling

Interests/Hobbies:
Doing makeup
Shopping
Making wigs
Singing (Horribly)
Reading
Traveling
Yoga

Cats
Traveling
Good food
Fruits
Smoothies
Winning
Flirting
R&B
Hip-hop
Trying new things
Affection

Dislikes:
Dogs
Rodents
Bitter foods
Rain
Horror movies
Roaches
Bigots

Love Language:
Quality Time - 12
Physical Touch - 10
Words of Affirmation - 11
Receiving Gifts - 9
Acts of Service - 6

Zodiac Sign:
Libra

Myers-Briggs Personality Type:
INFP

Bio:
“Kilo n Sele? Hey, my name’s Imani and I’m 22 years old. A interesting little fact about me is that I was born in Abuja, Nigeria and lived there until I was about 11. I have too loving but busy parents. My mother works as a brain surgeon and my father is a scientist. I’m the youngest of four. My older brothers have families of their own and have followed in our parents’ footsteps. You can say that I’m somewhat like the black sheep of my family. They’re pretty serious people and are all about rules and settling down. I, myself am more interested in enjoying my life and living free. To be honest my life up until now has been pretty full. I went to a private school where I wasn’t popular but I had my own little circle of friends. We hung out often, getting into trouble and just being typical kids and later on, teens. It was hard for me in the beginning. Moving from my homeland was a struggle. My parents believed that we’d have more opportunities but I only saw it as leaving behind everything that I knew and loved. Kids made fun of me, I had a weird accent and don’t get me started on all the stereotypes about Africa and her people. I was able to push through, I never really cared for what others thought of me.

As I grew older I began to warm up to my new home. In highschool I made some close friends. We stuck together throw the good and bad while pushing one another to be our best. After we graduated we kinda went out separate ways but we still talk. I enrolled in beauty school and was able to graduate at the age of 20. Makeup and fashion have always been my passions. My grandma owned her own salon and I’d often go with her. It was amazing to me how she’d changed someone’s looks with little effort. It was like magic. I decided to follow in her footsteps.

Oh! I’m suppose to be talking about what I look for in a guy, I got a little carried away ha. Well I’m looking for someone who’s adventurous. I like to try new things and come of with creative ways to pass time. Skydiving, hiking, camping, you name it and I’ll try it. I’m also someone who loves to travel. My guys has to have a sense of humor. I’m pretty goofy so that would be a big plus. I want someone who secure in their masculinity, like I wanna go get a mani-pedi with my babe and put on face mask. I’m not really into the whole macho tough guys thing 24/7. But I will admit that I like someone who’s assertive and can handle my personality. From my past relationships I’d need someone who isn’t afraid to tell me how he feels. My parents always taught me that communication is key. I want someone who’ll stay up with me until 2am and just talk about life and how shitty society is. In the end I’d like someone who’s willing to grow with me and won’t bail after something bad happens. It doesn’t hurt if he’s the opposite of me, I’ve been told that I need someone laid-back and quiet to balance me out.”

Extra:
-Her accent is not as thick from when she first moved but still noticeable
-Has a pet cat back home
-Her favorite color is lavender
-Allergic to shellfish
-Knows sign language (both English and Yoruba)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

coded by lorde

Last edited:
Basic
16230049_985999808197606_1731407471429287936_n.jpg
Full Name : Anora Liara Goodwin
Nicknames: Jade
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 132 Pounds
Eyes: Green; Similar to Jade
Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: Earlobe Peircings, Cherry Blossom tattoo on her left shoulder, Small heart tattoo on her inner left index finger
Job / Occupation: Currently Unemployed; Starting her second year of College after the show ends

Personality
Personality Goods
:
- Loyal
- Open Minded
- Intelligent
- Kind
- Strong
Personality Bads:
- Apathetic
- Shy
- Introverted
- Blunt
- Picky
Fears:
- Drowning
- Tight Spaces
- The Dark
Quirks/habits:
- Playing with her hair
- Biting her Nails
- Biting her lip
- Snapping a rubber band against her wrist
d9828942bd6b219a4ccd28b80266f037.jpg
Skills/talents:
- Singing
- Baking/Cooking
- Playing Video Games
- Drawing
- Solving Puzzles/Riddles/Crimes
- Speaks Gaelic, Russian, and Japanese
- Trained with CPR
Interests/Hobbies:
- Pretty much everything under Skills/Talents
- Studying Criminology for ber Criminal Justice Degree
- Taking long walks
- Writing
- Reading
- Paranormal Horror Movies
- Wolves
- Stuffed Animals
- Coffee
- Whinnie The Pooh
Dislikes:
- Being alone
- Most Horror Movies
- Eggplant
- Bugs
- Hot Weather
- Overly Rude People
- Inappropriate Jokes
Personals
923e28f13fc96e5e18d9478e0c545aa8.jpg
Love Language
:
9 - Quality Time
6 - Acts of Service
6 - Words of Affirmation
5 - Receiving Gifts
4 - Physical Touch
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Myers-Briggs Personality Type: INTP-T

Background
Bio/Interveiw
: "Hey everyone, I'm Anora, 21 years old, and a future Criminal Justice Major . Anyway, I was born in Ireland, surprising I know. I don't remember a whole lot though because me and my mom immigrated to Michigan when I was six. Despite coming over with her, I was actually raised in foster care until I was 14 and officially adopted by my social worker. We moved out to Cali afterwards so I could kinda...get away I guess. There are some things I'm not gonna go into here, but I know I'll have to talk about later. Can't say I'm looking forward to that. I went through a pretty dark time dealing with alot of stuff that I don't think anyone should go through. However, it helped me get into Criminology. Last year I actually began attending college for my Criminal Justice Degree. Thanks to schools timeline and the shows time line, im.able to take part and not even miss any school.

Hmm, what else...oh! Right, what kinda person am I looking for? Well, I don't know really. I've never really had any dating experience, school and other stuff has always been more important. I'm very work focused, driven I guess, but I really like spending time with friends even if it's just sitting in the same room not doing anything. However, im.not that big on being touched. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, but....hmm, I don't know. I want someone who I don't have to sacrifice who I am to be with. And someone who respects me for who I am. I may be a little cold, and sure, I'm not always the nicest, but i just need time to get to know someone."
Extras:
- Scarily good at Clue
- Constantly quoting vines
- Major Conspiracy Theorist
- Faceclaim - Kira Rausch
- Voice Claim (for singing as well) - Au/Ra

Last edited:
Hadley Beyer
Hadley.jpg
BASICS
Full Name: Hadley Beyer
Nicknames: Haddie
Birthday: November 28th

APPEARANCE
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 125
Eyes: brown
Hair: brunette
Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: earlobes pierced,
tat #1, tat #2, tat #3, tat #4, tat #5, tat #6
PERSONALITY
Character Strengths:
- great sense of humor
- honest
- hard working
- loyal friend
- creative

Character Flaws:
- blunt
- selfish
- doesn't trust others easy
- terrible attention span
- flirty

Fears:
- being lonely
- youtube channel dying
- mean comments
- realizing she made a mistake by dropping out of college
- religious organizations

Quirks/habits:
- bites down on bottom lip when she's thinking
- bites fingernails
- cracks knuckles

Skills/talents:
- videography
- decorating
- makeup
- creative eye
- writing

Interests/Hobbies:
- reading
- creative writing
- making videos
- perfecting Instagram photos
- video games
- being a movie buff

- makeup
- videogrophy
- youtube
- coffee
- eating
- reading books
- movies
- the beach

Dislikes:
- internet trolls
- losing creative inspiration
- being ghosted
- broccoli
- her father
- her learning diabilities
Love Language:
10 Physical Touch
10 Quality Time
6 Words of Affirmation
4 Acts of Service
0 Receiving Gifts
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ENFJ

IN DEPTH
Hadley grew up as suburban trash in a small town. She is the daughter of teenage parents. Unfortunately, her parents weren't good at being parents. Her maternal grandparents helped raise her. Her family consists of a mother, a father, and a little sister that's graduating high school this year. Her family was picture perfect until about two year ago. They found out her father was cheating on her mother and he left the family for a girl Hadley's age. She's still trying to get over it. Hadley had a relatively good childhood. She grew up as a dancer and a performer from age 7 until she graduated high school. Her entire life she thought she wanted to be a teacher and even went to teaching school for four years part time while working at a child care center. During this time, she created her youtube channel. One of her rant videos went viral and the rest is history. Now, she has over five million subscribers that tune into her verity channel.

Recently, Hadley was dating another famous youtbe star. Unfortunately, their relationship imploded for all of youtube to see and that's when the producers of the AYTO approached her and asked to be a part of the show. She decided she didn't have anything left to lose. If anything, this show would help her views on youtube.
coded by: lorde

Last edited:
Adonis Apollo Greyson

D3ZMCBXm.jpg
GnisMBRm.jpg
1Nv3p8zm.jpg

Face Claim: Lee Barney
Theme Song: Chanel - Frank Ocean

• Nicknames: Donnie, Don
    D.o.B: August 16th
    Birthplace: New Orleans
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 162lbs
    Eyes: Dark Hazelnut
    Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: Nose & Ears Pierced
    Job / Occupation: Club & Concert Promoter

Last edited:

1525223538731-png.435243

d7f748375173aa0c785ca28a37dbe506.jpg

Full Name:
Mark Anthony Gordon

Nicknames:
Tony

Birthday:
September

Birthplace:
London England

Current Residence:
New York City

Architect and Interior designer

Zodiac:
Virgo

Sex:
Heterosexual

Face Claim:
Toni Mahfud

Height:
6'5

Weight:

Build:
Tall, Lean, Muscular

Hair:
Black

Eyes:
Piercing Blue

stock-vector-tribal-designs-tribal-tattoos-art-tribal-tattoo-vector-sketch-of-a-tattoo-589547090.jpg

(Right Forearm)
View attachment 434915
(On left forearm)
37abef47bcfee61bec86ac17af276183.jpg

(back)
tribal-cross-design.gif

(Chest)
-Playing Music (Guitar, Piano, Cello, Violin)

-Creating Art (Drawing, Painting, Sculpting)

-Loving People

-Being Praised

-People that understand him

Dislikes:
-Rude People

-Drama

-Horror movies

-Pettiness

Habits:
-Plays with hair

-Cracks joints

-Rubs his neck when nervous

-Talks to himself

-Always is concerned about his
appearance

Fears:
-Unnaturally large things

-Being alone

-Cats

-Not being excepted

Love language
Words of affirmation- 12

Physical Touch- 10

Quality time- 10

Acts of service- 8

Gifts- 6

Myers-Briggs Personality Type
ENFP

Thoughts about themselves: "Honestly, I just like to work hard and do the best I can in everything that I do. My parents have done so much for me, and have invested huge amounts of time and money into bringing out my full potential. I don't want to let any of them down. Instead, I want to make them proud. But as a person, I feel that I tend to treat everyone I meet with respect. Respect has always been something that has changed my life. Without it, wouldn't have learned to make friends or learned anything new.

Personality:
First and foremost, Mark is a musician and an artist. When he is bored, he always likes to sit down and write a song, draw a detailed picture, or sculpt a masterpiece. He did this so much that his parents even bought him a studio. And you can bet that if he’s not at school or hanging out with friends, he was in his studio. Mark is also a fashion geek, always making himself look hip, sharp, and stylish. But above all this, he is a lover. He treats everyone he meets with the highest respect and has the manners of a gentleman. He puts other people’s needs above his own and will sacrifice almost anything for his friends and family.

Biography:
Ever since Birth, Mark has shown the immense gift to create. Even when he was a baby, he would draw and paint with the art supplies that his parents bought for him. And as he grew up, his skills got better and better. So good in fact, that his parents sent him to an art school. There he skills got even better, always getting top of his classes, but there was a problem. He never really socialized with anyone in or outside of school and his parents saw this as an issue. So they pulled him out and had him privately tutored instead. This was for the better, since when they put him back into regular school he made friends.

When he was 14, his family had to move to New York. This was a new world for Mark, a fresh start. But when he finally made his way to high school, that’s when the social stuff really started. Discovering that he had an ear for music in his junior year, his parents had him privately tutored in music. He learned to play the Guitar, piano, Cello, Violin, on top of his art lessons. Sure it was a lot of money for them, but Mark was an only child and they wanted him to be the best he could be. He became the star of all the talent shows and even joined a band. Things were going his way, although there was one thing missing: Love.

This life continued all throughout high school, him being the star of musical talent and being the top student in all of his art classes, not to mention making it to the honors list every year with his 3.6 gpa. With senior year ending, he was offered a scholarship to one the best universities in the country, Dubois University, specifically in their Graphic design and Architecture programs. Mark had never heard of the school prior, but after doing some research he immediately accepted. Although surprised that he was even offered the scholarship, he was exited to what the future would hold for him. Hopefully he would finally meet with someone

After a Bachelors, Masters, and 4 years of schooling, Mark finally became an Architect. Within his first year he started his own firm and designed gorgeous homes for the wealthy. He quickly made a name for himself within the design and architecture community. Things were still going his way, but he was still missing love. Hopefully this next opportunity will invite that into his life.

Relationships: Will be filled out later

Other:
[imagefloat]
1525185249896-png.434914

1525185209022-png.434913

51gkgZ-iTVL._SL1200_.jpg

Black-color-student-color-violin-color-electric.jpg

toni-mahfud-model-172850.jpg
1525223644057-png.435244

Code by Anaxileah Anaxileah

Last edited:
Basic

Appearance:
CtfdZl4UAAIXeAb.jpg

Full Name :
Claire Kimiko Miller

Nicknames:
Eclair

Height:
5' 5"

Weight:
100 lbs

Eyes:
Brown

Besides Ear Piercings, she does not have any notable Body Modifications.

Job / Occupation:
Physical Therapist

Personality

Personality Goods:
+Caring
+Nice
+Good Listener
+Family Oriented
+Social

Personality Bads:
-Shy
-Socially Awkward
-Crybaby
-Emotionally weak
-Can Be Pessimistic

Claire isn't the most outgoing person in the world, but isn't exactly anti-social either. Ever since High School, she is known to be very shy, especially around guys. As the fourth of six children, Claire did have the tendency to hide behind her older siblings as a child, which carried into her early teens, but she eventually grew out of it when she graduated from High School. Although she was a bit more outgoing in College, Claire was still shy around guys, so she had the tendency to stay out of relationships. As a result of being shy, Claire is also a bit socially awkward, but it has improved after she graduated from College. Around her friends, she is practically the therapist and has an open door policy for her friends if they ever need someone to vent to or talk about their problems. But sometimes, even the therapist needs someone to vent to. Although headstrong, Claire is not without a soft side, as she is family oriented and has shown to be a nice and caring person, both as a friend and family member. However, she is weak emotionally, as it takes only one rude comment to make her cry, which she does not like, but is not ashamed to admit that even she can be quite the crybaby.

Fears:
-Being Separated from her Significant Other and those she calls Family
-Bad Dreams

Quirks/habits:

Playing with her hair when she talks to guys
Hands in pockets when you have jeans on, makes you look badass...most of the time

Skills/Talents:
Advanced First Aid
Singing
Dancing

Interests/Hobbies:
Cooking
Baking Sweets
Gardening
Reading

-Dogs
-Children
-Spending Time with Family
-Asian Dramas
-Anime
-Videogames

Dislikes:
-Cheaters
-Backstabbers
-Fake Friends
-Sense of Entitlement
-People who look down on the Military

Personals

Love Language:
11 Quality Time
6 Acts of Service
6 Physical Touch
4 Receiving Gifts
3 Words of Affirmation

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Myers-Briggs Personality Type:
ESTJ-A

Background

Bio:
Claire grew up in a large family as the fourth of six children. Her Father was in the Military and her Mother was a Restaurant Owner. Coming from a big Family, she has two older brothers, one older sister, one younger sister and one younger brother. When she was around thirteen years old, her Father died in the line of duty while serving in Iraq. Following her Father's Death, Claire began wearing a Watch that once belonged to him, which he always wore while he was out in the field. Of course, Claire and all her siblings had bright futures; Her Eldest Brother Tristan would follow in their Father's Footsteps and join the Military, eventually entering the Special Forces Program and is now a well-known War Hero. Her Eldest Sister Kira also joined the Military and became a Field Medic. Her Second Oldest Brother Brian would join the Military as an Infantryman and is now in Special Forces like Tristan. Claire herself would study Sports Medicine and go on to become a physical therapist. Her Younger Sister Selene became an Aircraft Mechanic. Lastly, her Youngest Brother Jin would become a Military Police Officer. As a Physical Therapist, she provides help and rehabilitation for injured athletes, youth or adult.

Extras:
-Has No Children, but wants to someday be a Loving Mother of Four

marker

THE GOOD. level-headed / no-nonsense / intelligent / observant / reliable
THE BAD. insensitive / noncommittal / (very) distrusting / reserved / (hella) sarcastic

FEARS. abandonment (which is why he either leaves first or don't get too involved with his partner at the time) / being betrayed by someone he loves.

QUIRKS / HABITS.
001. does this half smile thing (often mistaken as a smirk) when he's amused by something.
002. folds his arms when he's sitting (without something to occupy him) or standing.
003. when frustrated or stressed he combs his fingers through his hair.

SKILLS / TALENTS.
001. plays the piano (began learning after hearing his grandmother play once.)
002. climbing things (no seriously).
003. he's pretty good with handy work (likes fixing something or building something)
004. kick-boxing
005. other than english(fluent), he speaks spanish(fluent), thai(conversational) and french (semi-fluent).
006. cooking (mainly thai and french cuisine.)
INTEREST / HOBBIES.
001. playing the piano
002. rock climbing (not the indoors kind either)
003. building things (nothing too big. just some small stuff here and there. usually it's done for other people)
004. kick boxing (he started this back in college)
005. cooking and trying new recipes.
LIKES.
001. high up places ( likes to rock climb or climb up trees for this reason. it's calming)
002. classical music (has since hearing his grandmother play once before. it's another calming tactic)
003. asian cuisine. esp if it's spicy.
004. having his hair played with.
DISLIKES.
001. dishonesty, disloyalty, disrespect
002. ignorant, imma-talk-over-you-because-i-think-i'm-right, ass people
003. beer, any type of strong liqueur, smoking
004. nosy, prying type of people
BACKGROUND. " hey, i'm leven amor, age 23. i was born in columbia, mostly raised in america. i'm an only child, never spoiled however. my childhood had been lacking in many ways, which is probably why i'm so fucked up now he gives a chuckle as if it was a joke. most of my interest come from grandmother, she has influenced me a lot. i was supposed to go to school for marketing, but thanks to her i didn't and chose something i love. software developing. that's it, really. "

" dating? oh, im shit at that. my past relations haven't been all that successful. i don't he stops for moment to think of the right words show enough? a shrug follows i don't know. i never been good with receiving so my response is a bit off or too nonchalant for their liking. it takes a bit of time, i want to be sure they're sure. but before that, they kind of give up or i don't really put much effort, which is why i try to refrain from relationships. i'm all over the place. "

EXTRA.
001. moved to america at 7 years old. his father had gotten a job promotion. the money and new found power did wonders to his family. less time, words, and actions of affection from both his parents was given. they barely batted an eye at him unless he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. it's the reason does not have much contact with his parents now. even though he rarely got to visit his now deceased grandmother, she had a lot of influence on him.
002. doesn't like people in his space(like his home) unless he's known them for awhile.
003. actually easy to talk to and polite for the most part. his neutral expression can come off as unapproachable, however.

marker

LOVE LANGUAGE.
11 Quality Time
7 Physical Touch
6 Acts of Service
6 Words of Affirmation
2 Receiving Gifts

ZODIAC SIGN. scorpio.

MYER-BRIGGS PERSONALITY. intj

marker

FULL NAME. leven moon amor.

NICKNAMES. lev / commonly used by those who know him well enough.

GENDER. male.

AGE. 23.

HEIGHT, WEIGHT. 6'4ft, 187lbs.

EYES. brown hazel with hints of green.(looks completely dark green depending on the angle and lighting).

PIERCINGS, TATTOOS. a tattoo on his rib cage, the left side. no piercings.

JOB / OCCUPATION. software developer.

l e v e n
a m o r

code by pasta pasta

• • • •
29736920_1222012931263126_575454080688717824_n.jpg
• • • •

13696915_880104735466650_2073755790_n.jpg
♦♦♦​
B A S I C S​
n a m e Rhys Noah Schroyer
n i c k n a m e None
a g e Twenty-One
o c c u p a t i o n Art Student
f a c e c l a i m Nathan Niehaus

♦♦♦
A P P E A R A N C E​

h e i g h t 5'11
w e i g h t 155 pounds
m a r k s Rhys wishes he had more to show, but at the moment he has only a single tattoo on his inner left bicep. The tattoo is of a ufo abducting an alien.
p o s t u r e He often can be described as a draping figure. He constantly slouches, hardly ever straightening to his full height. When lounging, he is quick to put his feet up and nearly disappear into the couch he's sitting on.
s t y l e Rhys doesn't exactly have a well defined "style". He wears what feels comfortable to him, which includes cotton t-shirts and jeans. Occasionally he likes to wear button down shirts, but for the most part he dresses in a simple manner.
♦♦♦
P E R S O N A L I T Y​
v i c e s Argumentative | Impatient | Blunt | Obsessive | Stubborn
v i r t u e s Honest | Creative | Energetic | Talkative | Optimistic
g e n e r a l Rhys grew up constantly having to start from scratch and remake friends. Due to this, he is fairly charismatic and tries his best to learn how to put a smile on everyone's face. He is someone who enjoys making people feel special, far from a selfish person. In awkward situations he often finds himself trying to lighten the mood, unless of course he is the one in an argument. Being an only child, Rhys developed a certain stubbornness that makes him refuse to give up. This makes him someone who can argue for hours if he isn't stopped, and often he brings up issues that were thought to have been resolved.
f e a r Loneliness | Becoming irrelevant
h a b i t s Smokes constantly | Twirls his pencils around his fingers | Only drinks from straws | Snorts when laughing really hard
s k i l l s Talented at art, specifically digital | Video games | Fixing technology
i n t e r e s t s Thrill seeking | Hiking (life goal to hike the PCT trail) | Beach days
l i k e s dogs | sweets | outdoors | rollercoasters | parties | making friends | being social
d i s l i k e s seafood | tension | doing nothing all day | losing | cats (is allergic) | rom coms

♦♦♦
H I S T O R Y P L U S​
i n t e r v i e w "Well, I was born in Michigan, not that it matters any. Wait, let me start from the top. My name is Rhys Schroyer, pronounced like Reece but spelled R-H-Y-S. As I said I was born in Ann Arbour, Michigan but I don't think I spent any actual time there. I'm a military kid, and an only child at that so I guess I can admit I was a bit lonely growing up. We moved every year til I was 10 then every two years until I finally left for college. It sucked, but now that I'm 21 and on my own pretty much I have a good time. Growing up the only thing that really remained stable was my passion for art. I drew literally every second I had, filling up probably hundreds of sketchbooks. I discovered I kinda had a talent for that type of stuff. So whenever we moved, I would beg my parents to put me in a fine arts school and they did, though we could hardly afford it. Yea, I'm a spoiled brat I admit it. Though I think they gave me so much because it was the only way they could prove that they loved me.

"Right now I go to art school in New York which is pretty dope. I do mostly digital work, it's why I brought my iPad and apple pen. I wish I had a youtube channel to show off my work but I think maybe I'll do that further down the line. I don't really have plans for the future or anything. I think I'll just roll with whatever hits me. Funnily enough, I've never actually had a girlfriend. I mean I guess I technically had one, but it only lasted for a month before she determined I was the greatest mistake of her life. No stress, though! I definitely believe there's someone out there for everyone. That's why I'm here, you guys did the hard part I just have to narrow it down from 5 girls. It'll be easy! Right?"

l o v e l a n g u a g e
Quality Time - 11
Words of Affirmation - 10
Physical Touch - 4
Acts of Service - 3
Gifts - 2

m b t i ESTP
z o d i a c Sagittarius

Rhys Noah Schroyer​
• • • •
31174525_171431570212924_5905348348579151872_n.jpg
• • • •

13129674_841402066004427_428143177_n.jpg
code by pasta

Basic

Appearance: [real pics / face claims]
chadwick-boseman-spotlight-1117-ss02.jpg

(Face claim: Chadwick Bozeman)

Full Name : Gregory Parkinson

Nicknames: Greg

Height: 6ft 1in

Weight: 70kg

Eyes: Dark Brown

Piercings, Tattoo's, etc: n/a

Job / Occupation: Detective

Personality

Personality Goods:
  • Analytical
  • Observant
  • Dedicated
  • Kind
  • Stoic

Personality Bads:
  • Taciturn
  • Sarcastic
  • Private
  • Pessimistic/realist
  • Manipulative
Fears: Claustrophobic, being alone

Quirks/habits: insomniac, taps his fingers when thoughtful.

Skills/talents: Quick learner, capable fighter, puzzle solver, cooking, writing

Interests/Hobbies: Boxing, cooking, crime films, psychology, forensic science

Likes: puzzles, dogs, reading and writing, movies, musicians, science, psychology, wine.

Dislikes: Social gathering, loud people, violence, cockiness, drama, lack of intelligence or creativity.

Personals

Love Language:
10 Acts of Service
10 Quality Time
5 Physical Touch
4 Receiving Gifts
1 Words of Affirmation

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Myers-Briggs Personality Type: ISTJ -A

Background

Bio: "To be honest I never wanted to join this thing, I want to make it clear. My younger sister signed up for me claiming i needed some sort of companionship apart from her and a couple of guy friends." Sigh "She is not wrong, just not how I would have gone about it. Well she always was the his social butterfly, fun and more intelligent than I to boot. She would love this but she doesn't need the help. She had a chance to develop her social skill, she had the free time to do so while I had to work for us. When I was teenager our parents divorced and my father was deemed the better parent to take care of us. He became a drunk because of the divorce and only worked for his drink with only scraps for us, and he was picked as a better alternative to my mother just think about that. So in the end of the day I had to work to make ends meet as well as study and try to keep my dad drunken hands from the child support not an easy thing as he bites. I wish I was joking. In any case not a lot of time for socializing but hey both of us went to college, me in forensic science and latter became a cop. Not much else exciting to say...Honesty I doubt I will find somebody or get past this stage even but hey... Try for shits and giggles."
Extras: not sure what he wants. The most pracrical template for a potential partner is someone like his sister, someone who could make up for his lack of social skills and equal him in intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back