• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ayo!

Green Pen

Hit Me!
Howdy! Hello! Hi! I'm Green Pen, yes it's not the most creative name ever but everything else was taken. I'm not new to roleplaying but I am new to doing it on this site.

I'd like to be able to get to know you, I find it's easier to plot and plan if we get along.

Expectations:
In all honesty I don't expect much beyond you replying at least a couple of times a week, you using basic spelling and grammar and a partner that is willing to plot and brainstorm with me.

And if you get sick of the RP, don't feel like doing it anymore or have are going to be away please tell me. I totally understand that people can fall out of love with RP's and that peoples lives can get hectic. Just please don't ghost, if you're going to quit at least tell me.

About me:
I roleplay in the third person.

My posts can be anywhere from two to eight paragraphs depending on how I feel and what's happening in the RP.

I've never made one of these on this site so I'm not exactly sure what I'm meant to include, either drop a comment down below or PM me if you're interested!

I like to make character sheets/bio's for characters.

Fandom(s):
* next to it means that I already have some plot ideas for it but I'm open to brainstorming and plotting for any of these regardless, I'm more used to playing OC's and original plots inside of these worlds but I'm up for canon characters too!

Supernatural*
Atlantis
Merlin*
Humans
Harry Potter*
Teen Wolf
The Maze Runner
Haven
Once Upon A Time*
Arrow
The Flash
DC's Legends of Tomorrow