• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Axis Powers: Hetalia (Long-Term)

Elch

Professional Slacker
Heyy I'm looking for a long-term RP partner for some nice APH roleplay be it Scoteng, Ruseng, or a normal non-romantic encounter. I'm hoping to roleplay in a historical setting unless you'd rather do it in a modern one. The character I'm open to RPing is APH England (a more personal interpretation of the character than canon) and APH America (once more a personal interpretation than canon).

The only things I'd like to not happen are these: One-liners (I try to write a lot, be it descriptive or script). That's all. Message me or reply saying what character you'd like to RP with me with and I don't have any set plots or themes I'd like to specifically RP. If you want to ask any questions, go ahead.

Heyy I'm looking for a long-term RP partner for some nice APH roleplay be it Scoteng, Ruseng, or a normal non-romantic encounter. I'm hoping to roleplay in a historical setting unless you'd rather do it in a modern one. The character I'm open to RPing is APH England (a more personal interpretation of the character than canon) and APH America (once more a personal interpretation than canon).

The only things I'd like to not happen are these: One-liners (I try to write a lot, be it descriptive or script). That's all. Message me or reply saying what character you'd like to RP with me with and I don't have any set plots or themes I'd like to specifically RP. If you want to ask any questions, go ahead.

Hey, I’d like to rp Hetalia! Is it ok to have country like ocs though? I have one that I want to try using! Please?

Hey, I’d like to rp Hetalia! Is it ok to have country like ocs though? I have one that I want to try using! Please?
Sorry for not replying as fast as I should have, but of course! Which country do you intend to roleplay?

Sorry for not replying as fast as I should have, but of course! Which country do you intend to roleplay?
Ah well, I was intending to be Puerto Rico but if you don’t like that idea then I’ll be another oc or a canon character that you want me to play, though it has been a long time since I roleplayed Hetalia so yeah and sorry for the late reply myself... apparently the app for RPNation went down? I’m not sure what exactly happened but I didn’t get any notifications because of that. Sorry for my super late reply... I’m answering on the web browser version.

Once again I apologize for my late reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back