• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay perhaps??

otakupuke

Namasté ॐ
Hello! I've used this site before and then I just...poofed and now I'm back, so yay! My life has been pretty busy lately, not making excuses for, but just saying, my replies will be spaced out or immediate depending on what is happening. It's summer, I'm working, starting college soon, and taking care of my very little social life haha So anyone wanting to roleplay, I ask that you're patient and understanding and I will be for you as well, and that's my only request of anyone!!

Sooooo here's my fandom list! It is mainly, but not excluded to, anime series, obviouslyyyy:

Panty and Stocking plus Garterbelt

Soul Eater

Baccano

Samurai Champloo

Ouran High School Host Club

Another

Okami-san and her seven companions

Hyouka

Cuticle Detective Inaba

Psycho Pass (season 1 limited)

No.6

Etc.

Some that aren't anime:

Divergent

21 Jump Street (tv series)

Nightmare on Elm Street

The Outsiders

American Dad

Family Guy

Futurama

Glee

American Horror Story- Murder House

The Big Bang Theory

Les Miz

Into the Woods

Friends

Etc.

I'm really open for anything! If there's something you're interested in and I don't have it listed, please do ask, because I may have seen it and love it and will role play it haha I'm not looking for too many rps at once so please understand if I express that I have too many going on to add anymore to the list.

Um, I suppose some things I'm looking for would be long term role play partners. I want a well plotted role play with well developed characters. I preferably don't want anything to do with OCs but that's a dependable thing, I'm not big on Canon ship's, and I adore crossovers that just..make sense haha Everything just depends with me!

I mainly do romance, fluff, hurt/comfort, stuff like that. It can be straight, yaoi, yuri, whatever works. I play boys or girls, or really, whatever haha. I usually play the dominant role in relationships if that matters.

Just message me aaaand we can discuss whatever! I'm even open for just chatting as well and maybe talking about eventually role playing! I really look forward to getting to know everyone! It's been so long since I've role-played c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know anything about the Zelda series? I've been dying to play as either Saria, Malon, Romani, or Cremia for a long time now, but nobody knows enough to RP with me ( :( )

LegoLad659 said:
Do you know anything about the Zelda series? I've been dying to play as either Saria, Malon, Romani, or Cremia for a long time now, but nobody knows enough to RP with me ( :( )
Awwwwwh, babe! I know of the series but I've never played it nor do I really KNOW anything about it. I'm soooorry! (:'()

LegoLad659 said:
Well, I posted here, and it didn't end up in a roleplay... I think that'd count as bothering ( :P )
Not even close! It's simply wonderful to even hear from someone. Even if it doesn't end in role-play! Now we know of each others existance c:

otakupuke said:
Not even close! It's simply wonderful to even hear from someone. Even if it doesn't end in role-play! Now we know of each others existance c:
That's true ( :) )

Ooo~ Samurai Champloo? Do you ship Mugen x Jin? I havent played as Jin in a very loong time.

Do you like the following?:

I.) Supernatural.

II.) Teen Wolf.

III.) The Walking Dead.

If so, would you be interested in Crossovers between two of them?:

I.) Supernatural & Teen Wolf.

II.) Supernatural & The Walking Dead.

III.) Teen Wolf & The Walking Dead.

If not, totes fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back