• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AWR OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
CLOUDLEAP CLOUDLEAP you should probably make a character sheet before posting in the ic.

And you should also keep ooc stuff in here.^^

Also of note Festivals domain is already taken. Please ask any questions if you have any.

Alright I just realized this but your second CS is just a copy of a Genshin impact character which doesn't sit well with me or other players especially when this RP isn't a fandom one.

I assume you're replacing Adira with Yoimiya?
Also of note Festivals domain is already taken. Please ask any questions if you have any.
Alright I just realized this but your second CS is just a copy of a Genshin impact character which doesn't sit well with me or other players especially when this RP isn't a fandom one.
1. yes

2. i changed it

3. i see why but i saw another person who had a genshin character and yes i realize that it's not a fandom rp but one of her signature powers is FIREWORKS so i thought of her

Hopefully this thing isnt dead unless the discord is still active. Also i just got discord.

Last edited:
I’ll be making a post this week sorry for the dela!

the game's been in a standstill honestly, I've just started University so I'll have to see what happens to the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back