• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AWB Character Sheets

Main
Here
Other
Here

Juju

PREY-FOR-US
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You have two options for character creation:

NOT OF THIS WORLD
{special condition: can have unique powers, technology or races that are not from this world.}
You met your end in another world, another reality, and yet instead of the afterlife you found yourself here. You may not know what happened, but you know you are far, far from home. Will you try to find your way back to your reality, to reunite with loved ones or unfinished business… or will you embrace this opportunity for a new chance at life?

OF THIS WORLD
{special condition: you died anywhere between 10-300 years ago. Need to be an existing race or create a new lore entry (needs approval). No advanced tech and some magic is restricted.}
A soul native to this world, the memory of death is still fresh in your mind, and yet you will soon find out that time has marched on without you. Some more than others. You find yourself in a strange land, though the flags of the Allerian Dynasty are a familiar sight. You will soon find out that the world has changed much since you died, and it is unclear if anything of your old life remains. Will you seek out answers, a new life, or perhaps retribution?

Character creation rules
original characters only. No well known characters/items from fiction, including face claims (If they are from lesser known franchises that people generally don't know about then its ok. Just check with me first!). This includes OCs that are from an established fictional world.

no giant species. Everyone should be roughly humanoid. Can range from hobbit size to half giant but no bigger. If any shapeshifting is involved the maximum size/mass is that of an african elephant and the minimum is a rat.

characters must have a tangible body that can take damage AND die.

characters must have a consciousness and capacity for emotion/desire.

all character powers/items must be original and not copied from wiki, game text, or any similar source. (note; inspiration is perfectly fine, but if you've got literal Super Saiyan then its a problem)

limit to 1 pet/summon.

no immortality that renders a character immune from death. This includes hyper regeneration.

no instant kill abilities

no true invincibility

no long range teleportation

no mind control powers

no world ending or reality warping stuff

no time control or future sight

no abilities that allow the copying of powers

no infinite scaling of magic power, strength, stamina, etc. Adaptation abilities will also be limited.

no creation of personal dimensions large enough to hold a person. Small storage dimensions can be possible but should be a specialized trick of the character rather than a storage cop out.

nanotech shall be highly limited. Don't expect advanced machinery and similar things should to be easily made or repaired in a setting devoid of advanced tech. The advantage of high tech always comes with a high maintenance challenge. Unless you specifically made your tech, you will probably be unable to repair it.

Last edited:
Blank CS Format

• OverviewAppearance: (picture required. Art only. Description optional)
    Name:
    Soul origin: (of this world or another...)
    Archetype: (a fancy title that sums up your character)
    Theme (optional):

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=overview]
[sh]Overview[/sh]
[B]Appearance[/B]: (picture required. Art only. Description optional)
[B]Name[/B]:
[B]Age[/B]:
[B]Species[/B]:
[B]Gender[/B]:
[B]Soul origin[/B]: (of this world or another...)
[B]Archetype[/B]: (a fancy title that sums up your character)
[B]Theme [/B](optional):
[/tab]

[tab=persona]
[sh]Persona[/sh]
[B]Personality[/B]: (paragraph or list acceptable)
[B]Personal strengths[/B]:
[B]Personal flaws[/B]: (must be equal to # strengths -1)

[B]Likes[/B]:
[B]Dislikes[/B]:
[B]Fears[/B]:
[B]Dreams: [/B](even unrealistic ones)

[B]What is their driving motivation?[/B]:
[B]If they could be granted one wish, [I]anything[/I], what would it be?[/B]:
[/tab]

[tab=bio]
[sh]Backstory[/sh]
[B]Cause of death[/B]:
[B]Backstory[/B]: [I]see your custom channel on discord! Like dnd, your character’s backstory will be hidden from players until your character reveals it. This will hopefully promote character interaction and prevent some metagaming. [/I]
[/tab]

[tab=stats]
[sh]Combat stats[/sh]
[I][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)][SIZE=4]Why stats? It's a long story with a lot of horrible experiences. I'll save you that one and just say that stats are here to ensure this rp is a positive and equal experience for all players! I promise it's less painful than it seems.
Combat stats are more than just a dnd stat determined by a character's physical and mental traits. Stats include everything a character is capable of, including all their items, buffs, spells, companions and other tricks. Your stat in a category will account for the maximum capabilities of your character in any given situation. As you progress through the main story, unique boons will be given.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I]
[SPOILER=references for the power cap]pure offensive ability= no greater than destroying a village house (1-2 room small hut)
max strength= tossing a car
max speed= 130km/hr (short term dash/spell)
max defensive ability= reinforced steel[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="stat legend and max"]
[B]Legend;[/B]
S = exceptional (either through supernatural means or skill)
A = above average.
B = average. What a typical human npc would have
C = below average
F = cripple/weakness of some sort.

[B]Maximum stats[/B]
(note; you can make your stats lower if it suits your character!)

{option 1}
Sx1
Ax2
Bx3
Cx1

{option 2}
Sx1
Ax3
Bx2
Fx1
[/SPOILER]
[CENTER]╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
List of stats
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝[/CENTER]
[I][SIZE=4][COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)]Everything inside () is for clarification. A high stat in Physical Power does not necessarily mean that you are super strong. You could have a skinny archer with a high PP stat due to their mad skills with a bow-gun. However, a buff barbarian could easily have the same stat but also be absolutely ripped. How do we tell them apart? Don't worry, unique combat strengths/weaknesses will be below and abilities/skills will be in the next tab![/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[B]Physical Power[/B]: __ (physical damage, strength)
[B]Magical Power[/B]: __ (magical/spiritual/supernatural damage, potency of magical effects)
[B]Speed[/B]: __ (movement, either through magical spells or inherent/supernatural ability)
[B]Constitution[/B]: __ (stamina, resistance to bleeding, poisons, disease etc)
[B]Mana[/B]: __ (your pool of magical/supernatural fuel)
[B]Physical Defense:[/B] __ (resistance to physical damage and environmental effects)
[B]Magical Defense:[/B] __ (resistance to magical damage and environmental effects)

[B]Fighting style[/B]:
[B]Unique combat strengths[/B]:
[B]Unique combat weaknesses:[/B] (equal to # of strengths -1)
[/tab]

[tab=abilities/skills]
[sh]Abilities[/sh]
[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)][I]Keeping your stats in mind, here you will list every ability your character is capable of, ranging anywhere from sword fighting to magical powers. If a character’s abilities are too numerous, strong or cover too many specialties then I will ask for balance adjustments.[/I][/COLOR]

[U]Ability name[/U]:
[LIST]
[*]Description
[LIST]
[*][SIZE=3](eg. A magic burst of sparkling, harmless stars that is cast by waving a hand)[/SIZE]
[/LIST]
[*]Range/limitations
[LIST]
[*][SIZE=3] (eg. The stars appear in the air up to 10ft from the caster and slowly fizzle out)[/SIZE]
[/LIST]
[*]Effectiveness/ineffectiveness
[LIST]
[*][SIZE=3](eg. A great distraction or source of light and entertainment. Could briefly blind people in the dark. Causes no harm.)[/SIZE]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]

[B]Skills/talents[/B]: (both practical and social skills can be listed here. Like abilities, if I see that too many are taken or that they don't make sense for the character I will ask for adjustments...)

[/tab]
[tab=inventory]
[sh]Inventory[/sh]
[COLOR=rgb(84, 172, 210)][I][SIZE=4]you will arrive in the same gear you wore when you died. Important things -- perhaps the sword you dropped in the blood or your shattered shield -- will be carried with you into this new life. All damage to yourself and your items will be fully restored.[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]

[B]Armour[/B]: (be sure to describe any magical/tech/etc abilities or enchantments it may have)
[B]Weapon(s)[/B]: (same as above)
[B]Items: [/B](max of 4. Only 1 can be magical/technologically advanced):[/tab]
[/tabs]

Last edited:

• OverviewAppearance:
    Old Sarah 1.PNG
    Name: Sarah Christin-Landale
    Species: Human
    Soul origin: The planet Neilgo
    Archetype: Disruption Spellsword

Last edited:

• Gammariah.pngGammariah the Leading Light [WIP]Appearance: 6'7", 120kg
    Name: Gammariah, the Leading Light, Unfallen Torchbearer of the True Son of Adriae, Sword of Liberty, Breaker of the Blue Star of Astell.
    Soul Origin: of this world
    Archetype: Magehunter
    Theme:

Last edited:
1696421330298.png
  • overviewname: Zareth Dirthneldth
    nicknames: Uthhal(don't call him this)
    species: elf
    soul origin: of this world
    archetype: failure mage The Greatest Mage to Ever Live and Die and Then Live Again
    theme :

Last edited:

• Overview1696446638955.png
    Name: Han Liuyang
    Species: Demigod
    Soul origin: Of Another World
    Archetype: THE KING OF THE RISING SUN
    Theme (optional):

Last edited:

• 1696391355868.pngRodal The Vessel of War
    Appearance: 6'1", 85kg

Archetype: Chosen Warrior

Theme:

Attachments

• 1696450632933.png
    1696450632933.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
doi.png

• "I was born under blue skies and with the promise of happiness..."
    unknown.png

Name: Doi Murakami

Archetype: The Saintess

Theme:

Last edited:

• Overview
    magic girl combat.png magic girl casual.png
    Name: Wren Erac // ✬VVitch✬!
    Titles: No. 1 ✬ Battle Idol!, Our Shining Star, Q̴̫̔̕͝ͅU̷̥̤͚̍Ẽ̶̢̺̑̈Ẹ̵͓̫͌̑͠N̶̘͛̀̒ ̵̮̞̓̔̂Ơ̴͙̝̑̊F̸͎̟̈̿ ̶̭̇̇̕█̴̣̻̓̕█̷̹̹̦̈͆█̸̬̇̓█̴͈͌̾̚█̶̙̝̈͜ ̷͙̫̇̿́
    Species: A normal human being, just like you and me!
    Soul origin: Another world
    Archetype: Magical Girl Idol
    Theme:

Last edited:

• OverviewAppearance:
    AI-RS-T.png

Name: Autumn Ichor
    Species: Beastfolk
    Soul origin: Of another world
    Archetype: Change through words, not force
    Theme: Arknights Operator Theme - Astesia: Open Skies

Last edited:

• Overview
    1d0e5da7cadad3a690b9c0763d1eb5e5.jpg

Name: Lilliana Yankovich
    Soul origin: Another world (20th Century)
    Archetype: Esoteric Witch

Theme

Last edited:

• OverviewAppearance:
    1000000232.jpg
    Credit for image goes to my friend Kare: https://twitter.com/hiyakare

Name: Valleni Nightstar
    Soul origin: Another world
    Archetype: Lightning Mage
    Themes :

Valleni's determination

Valleni's fragiljilty

Valleni's bond with Lucille

Last edited:

• Overview Jack_Helm.jpgName: Sharktooth Jack
    Appearance: A raggedy old man wearing loose-fitting clothes of his more youthful years. Unkept silver hair wraps his gaunt face. His right leg below the knee is a basic wood and metal prosthetic. He has tooth and claw scars across his body, with one series of scars splitting every inch of his skin like cracked earth. He has a dozen tattoos of ships and mottos, and seven large eyes across his back.
    Species: H̸u̷m̴̥̤͒a̵̰̕n̵̫̦̊
    Soul Origin: Of Another World, Second Summon
    Archetype: Pirate Mythos

Theme:

Art from Sam Hogg and CoupleofKooks

Last edited:

• Overview61e6725d1fc3cf2c77f95dfbb275fb59.jpgAppearance: A young aristocrat with a pale, almost sickly complexion and long white hair. Her red hued eyes are hidden by a blindfold, and she wears finery suitable for a noble. While her skin is soft and thin from her pampered life, her sleeves obscure a patch of ugly scar tissue on her arm.

Name: Lucille Rochefort
    Soul origin: of another world
    Archetype: The Inheritor
    Theme:

yP973TE.jpg

• "I remember everything."
    s2wUcYM.jpg

Name: Cynthora

Species: Beastfolk

Soul origin: Of This World

Archetype: The Regretful

Theme:

eyepatch.jpg

• overviewname: Mallory Lyons
    species: cursed human
    soul origin: of another world
    archetype: comedic relief
    theme :
    TBD, let me know if you have suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back