• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Away from Reality{Star VS The Forces Of Evil Inspired RP}

xX_FroggyOzzy_Xx

Big words don't fit in your mouth.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
fun-loving magical teen prince, Crimson Mothwing, who -- after a few bold skirmishes with other-worldly monsters -- is sent by his royal parents to live with a family on Earth, bringing along his own unique inter-dimensional style to his new planet. With the family's teenage child by his side, this foreign exchange student from another dimension embarks on new adventures battling evil villains throughout the multiverse and in high school, all in an effort to protect his powerful magic wand. But Crimson enrolls in school, He learns that not all humans like those that are different.

RULES
1. As I am an adult, no one under 18, sorry I just feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors
2. No homophobia, transphobia, racism, or
bigotry
3. When we start planning out the roleplay we will be bringing up what triggers we'd want to keep out of a roleplay, I will respect yours if you respect mine.
4. this will be Semi-lit to lit, so if you can't do that then we can't roleplay, I don't want to spend my time typing out a whole paragraph or two and only get one or two sentences in response
5. No Mary or Gary Sues, this means don't make your character too overpowered and vibrant, but also don't make them to bland and depressing, also under this rule, DON'T MAKE YOUR OC A GOD OR GODDESS
6. You don't need to have watched SVTFOE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back