• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic AWAKEN REBORN IC

Bakari turned to look at Nicole as he asked him about his power. "Hmm, how can I answer said question." He said to himself while tapping his chin. He never considered on how to explain when someone asked him about it, it was an answer that he wasn't completely sure how to answer. He started thinking too much, that if someone could see through his mind*cough*Tatiana*cough* then they will see that it looked like it was burning inside. "I guess it works somewhat like how I can vibrate one part of my body and using the frequency of said punch, I could maybe punch someone with it and hurt their organ but considering that I haven't been trained well in it, all I can do is cause a soundwave through the body and force said person or whatever it is to either lose his hearing or maybe send it flying but not that much." Well it completely didn't work like that but it was the closest explanation he could come up with.
SheepKing SheepKing

{REDACTED}
1.PNG
Information:
Health: Sickly, but uninjured

Moral: Steady

a strange figure looked upon the sites from afar, it's white pupil dancing around it's dark eyes. It's head lolled forward, it's black unkempt hair shielding it's sensitive and twitchy eyes. His breath was unnaturally short and rugged, and his heart pushed against his rib cage.Despite the sickly body, the strange boy gazed through the blinding light , carrying a deranged curiosity in his horridly mutated eyes. Despite the blurred image that he saw, his imagination could fill in the blanks with exciting details.

He could see buildings in the distant land- near the very same beach that he had met when he was washed ashore many nights ago. But now, strange buildings were being erected on the island, presumably to house people.
people
It had been so long since he had interacted with anyone that wasn't a coconut with a smiley face dug into it. His excitement boiled in his chest, almost pulling him toward the buildings like a magnet. His body slowly arose from the knelt position behind the vegetation, his weak body shaken and leaning aloof like a shambling corpse. A strange white substance dripped from his mouth, leaving a red line of burning irritation in its trail. The white mucus dripped to the floor from his lolled head, staining the dirt with it's burning reaction. His uncomfortable mutations were put to the back of his mind, such is the way he lives. That wasn't important at the moment. people were present.

His excitement had gotten the best of him. He shambled eagerly towards the site of the buildings, but kept his distance. As soon as he felt close enough, his shamble halted and soon turned into a quiet crawl. His back was arched forward , lowering his profile to match the height of the vegetation that hid him. He was tired- and an idea came to him as he drew closer to the first building.
How would they react to him?
The idea sent eerie chills down his spine. How would they react to his horrid appearance?
He'd best keep his head down, but the temptation of returning his life to normalcy was overwhelming for the weak will that he had left. Eventually, he made a deal with himself: He could observe them first, idolize them- or find some way to make himself seem friendly without coming into contact and possible combat with whoever was currently occupying the island. The boy would have to estrange himself from the populace for a chance of survival...
In his approach, he came across a small strange looking building , which held the look of futuristic luxury in its design ( AgWordSmith AgWordSmith ). The large glass walls were easy to peek through, even for the boy's weak eyes. He could spot the blurred blobs of colorful characters moving about the room, interacting with each other and moving softly around the building. The boy quickly ducked behind cover as he approached, peeking over the debris of a fallen tree. Soon, his vision cleared and revealed these beautiful beings within the lit glass, gazing in admiration at their stature. To think that he was THIS close to another person again... the feeling was indescribable.

Last edited:
Tatiana smiled as her class became the great out doors "Impressive." Her eyes swept over to him. He looked like he was straining slightly. Behind her she saw nothing but the classroom, the floor to ceiling windows revealed some movement in the foliage outside, probably just some animal...none of those things from before...the things the scientist... She blinked, no, it was just leaves rustling. Haha no need to get ahead of herself, the windows where made of a strong reinforced glass anyways. Hahaha. "Its great but I can tell the scene in front of me is pushing it for you. We'll work on getting the illusion to work and 360 degrees, and looking seamless with little effort." She smiled and then turned to Geo. Don't think she missed that question, she hear everything hahah, at least when she's not spacing out.

"Of course we'll do team counseling, and one on one counseling. For anything, powers, feelings, team dynamics. You name it!" She smiled at Geo and then at Shigura. "Aww, it's ok sweetie. Don't worry about it. It's the first day, you all have just barely gotten to know each other, its normal to have such small squabbles like this." Tatiana beamed, they couldn't see it but Tatiana could see just how perfect this little team was and just how great they could all be. "Now, are there any questions you guys have? If there things you want to know right away or need to be discussed immediately I want it out in the open, or at least we could go to my office if its a private sort of thing."
CURRENT STATUS

image.jpg

Interacting: DoughnutDistress DoughnutDistress Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Cosmos Cosmos N Nonexisting
Mentioned: Panzer Panzer
Located:CLASS 556; SOUTH OF MAIN COMPLEX

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
DoughnutDistress DoughnutDistress
Cosmos Cosmos
Panzer Panzer

Sebastian seemed very calm despite shigura's anger. She had even went far as coming up to him drawing her sword and activating her powers.he stared directly back at her intensely. He wasn't even scared really, someone pointing a weapon wasn't anything really new. He had people do it before. If anything he found it very annoying in his case.tatinana of course moved shigura away and a good thing too cuase the girl was just starting to piss him off especially since he was only trying to help. He took a deep breath exhaling to try to help cool off his irritation as what looked to frost underneath him had spread just a bit. Sebastian tilted his head back pushing farther into his spot in thought. He wanted a smoke but he was pretty sure they wouldn't want him to do that in the classroom. Oh well. Hearing the two Sebastian felt like cringing what she said was disgusting and he felt bad for gio. Sitting the Sebastian had nothing to say as he felt no need at the moment. After a second or two he sat up and turned around facing away from people before proceeding to take out a cigarette and light it before blowing a small puff away from everyone.​

"Heh...its kinda funny that I actually switched the cup out with yours that day soooo....ya guess you had toilet water." He chuckled in relief and how lucky he was to not trust that cup of water. "Anyway...its not that you aren't good enough, you are pretty perfect to me...i just don't want you to hate me, you may not think i respect girls but you are the one i respect the most and i actually mean that..." he felt embarrassed for once for saying it. "But anyway it's clear that you dislike most people but i wish you atleast gave me some of the respect that the teacher gets...im sorry that you hate me so much." He was sad for a moment but decided to listen to the teacher to keep things off his mind about Shigu. "Are we going to spar now Tati?" He was a bit eager to test his classmates strength.
(Sorry not colored, did this on mobile and it' a hassel)

Cosmos Cosmos AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Shigura muttered stubbornly to herself a little at being treated in a childlike manner but reluctantly nodded, at Gio's next comment she smirked, "Well- Ha I didn't drink that water!?…." She continued straightening up a little as though it were some sort of competition by this point, at his next words she huffed a little, it isn't that she, uh- hated him so to say just, strongly dislikes, he was a pain in the butt and a huge pervert but that didn't make him a bad person, nor did sebastian's prom date seem too bad Sebastian- well lets just say she'd give him a second chance thanks to Tatiana's words, "A-An yeah there's somethin' I'd like ta discuss real quick, if ya' don't mind?…." She muttered, standing up and walking a step or two closer to the woman with an awkward rub of the back to her head, she could've half sworn she saw something through the glass but put it down to her thoughts still being a little off from before, it wasn't that the sensation had completely gone away simply dulled enough for her to function like, well, a human being so to say simply.

Saki was about to speak. She was about to say how she wasn't scared, how her powers worked, how she couldn't remember anything... But things moved by so quickly, and the man with two faces had already hurled something hard at her. It bounced off of her and fell to the ground. The girl picked it up. Power? This was... power? Saki didn't understand. She couldn't understand. She was forgetting. Saki took a deep breath. He said something about getting know each other, but Saki ignored that. She looked at the Elite. What was his name? He was two people... right?

"The nice man," she said, pointing at the Elite. "I wa... I... I w... w... I wu-wua-wuant the nice man."

She knew that the Elite was the nice man, but something was different. And he could control it. She didn't like whatever was different. She didn't like it at all.

AlmighTy AlmighTy NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 BassJunkyLeader BassJunkyLeader

She coughed, "Sebastian, take it outside please. Eventually you will have to stop the habit. It will only hinder you in the end. You have to stay healthy to fight." Tatiana covered her nose to block the smell. There were only a few things that could bring down her usually bubbly self and cigarettes, however he even got some , were one of them. Though, she tried to hide her utter disdain for the things. "We'll spar after I talk to Shigura Gio." She smiled and pulled Shigura to the side near the windows, so they could talk more privately.

"What did you want to talk about ?" She placed a hand on her shoulder, concerned for the more stoic woman.

CURRENT STATUS

image.jpg
Interacting: Cosmos Cosmos Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal N Nonexisting DoughnutDistress DoughnutDistress
Mentioned:
N/A

Shigura awkwardly walked over beside the woman, giving a small nod and reaching towards the health her sword was so protectively kept within, pulling out a slightly rolled up piece or two of paper and offering them forward with a light pink tinge, "These-…. uh, forms I was supposed to give you earlier, forgot." she stuttered out in a somewhat awkward manner, she couldn't have done much further from forget but still, it was an okay excuse as things went, one had titled 'Breeding Program For Human Repopulation' and the other a health record page missing from the initial data provided to the teacher, explaining in quote fun details the girls chronic pain situation, though the prior one rather brief in explaining what this program was exactly about rather than mentioning the girl MUST take a particular pill every morning and nighttime or risk punishment from the scientists, it went on about fertility specifics and gene based powers eventually giving a percentage of success reading 93.8% before finishing and signed off by one of the numerous workers names.

"I-I suffer from a- 'condition' I've had since birth it kinda…. It cam eon one day after I got really sick, I mean that's when it started to get bad and then it's kept up, I promise it won't interfere with training or nothin' like that just…. If I don't talk much it's probably cus of this thing?~…." She awkwardly stated, one hand in pocket whilst the other continued to rub the back of her head before also joining the other in her pocket peacefully, "I was signed up ta' this breeding program thingy-… I hate it but I don't want to be ah- taken away again like before…." She muttered, rubbing a spot on her hand that appeared to have some sort of bruise like mark before giving a somewhat more confident smirk, "T-There's been somethin' I've been meaning to ask y-ya' I mean- before that idiot gio gets in…." she stuttered and fumbled nervously over her words, the light pink tinge darkening to a slightly reddish shade as her eyes evaded contact and instead looking more to the side and around the area of the floor, "I-…. Really like… Um….. Do you?…. Also…. Y-Yeah so what I'm trying to ask is!-…." she cut off awkwardly.

Roman ignored Tanaka and reached in his bag “Tanaka take your pills and read this book on summoning demons or angels.The pills should allow you to remember things for one hour. Write down everything you do in the back of the book.”

He turned to Frances “We’re going to work on soul sending. Take your pills.” Then he thought about it “Take two then put hold on to this crystal.” Roman rolled his eyes “Rome’s on his way back” His eyes change back to brown “I know he can be intense but he is a great teacher what are we working on?”

Rome got quiet for a second and looked at the only boy in the room “Roman said go running”

{REDACTED}
2.PNG
Information:
Health: Sickly, Hurt

Moral: Embarrassed

He watched carefully as the two figures stepped away from the others, stepping out from the cover of their peers. His eyes studied every detail of their bodies and movements, straining to focus on them. They didn't seem to notice him so far- which was a good sign of their level of awareness. Instead, they seemed too occupied with their own thing.

Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by a strange warmth that seemingly overtook his mind and nerves. He felt the tingle of affection, and the warmth of love and care- and the burn of admiration and obsession in his chest. It was the same feeling as before- instead it was powered by a sudden lust that overtook his mind. His body lurched forward from the debris, climbing over the fallen tree and beginning his empty-minded stumble through the dark forest.

Its pupils reflected the small light from the class-room glass, creating a swinging dance of the pupils as it scampered from the dark forest, it vision focusing clearly through the nightly light. It drew closer to the glass, watching the figures closely. They were two beautiful people, which captured its lust.

Unfortunately, the strange boy would have these habits of lust for weeks- after the mutations which took his body during the humanly changes. It had created a cycle, which lasted 7-14 days spread throughout the month. Tonight, he was unfortunate enough to lose his mind once more to this strange rush.

*Smack* His head recoiled back from the sudden impact onto his face, effectively knocking him off of his balance. He stumbled and shook in the sudden confusion, his eyes rolling aimlessly in their sockets. For the moment, his thoughts quickly drew a blank as his mind went into a full reboot.

Soon, his mind retook control of his body, as the sudden impact had knocked his senses back into his body. He stood still, covering his nose - which burned with pain and leaked a warm reddish-white liquid. He awoke from his dazed state, and stared directly at the figures in front of him...

His eyes widened in shock as his cheeks- however corpse like it may seem- lit up with a reddened tint. He gasped for his breath, but found a stinging pain in his chest. His mind was racing with orders and actions: should he run? Is this his chance to communicate? He sat frozen in his stance, as the white drool dripped down his mouth. It was obvious from his expression, a face filled with awe and admiration, but it wasn't a suave romance that held a sense of courage or charisma. In his moment of confusion and embarrassment, He gave an eerie smile through his confusion. restraining himself from the lust that had taken over.

Last edited:
Saki took a pill, not really sure what it did. She looked at the book he gave her. Summoning? Saki blinked a few times. Summoning? She opened it and sped through the first few pages. It seemed that the pill removed anything that blocked her mental capabilities. Saki continued to read. After a few more pages, she looked up at the man (his eyes were brown now). What was his name? Rome. His alternate personality had called him that. She pointed the book at the man, indicating that she wanted to give it back. Her purple eyes practically shot daggers at Rome.

"I don't summon things," she said, voice dripping with poison.

It seemed that the pill also removed her innocent demeanor.

AlmighTy AlmighTy

Last edited:
The window rattled beside her and a dark figure reeled backwards. Her head just simply swiveled to the sound. What on earth...the... boy? Yeah the boy just stared at them and smiled with a bleeding nose. "I'm going to check this out..." Though she only stared at the strange person. A tattered coat hung on him...He didn't seem like one of the privates or Second Generation. Was he one of those mutants left here from the first experiments?

CURRENT STATUS

image.jpg

Interacting: Cosmos Cosmos Panzer Panzer
Located with: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal N Nonexisting DoughnutDistress DoughnutDistress

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Cosmos Cosmos
Panzer Panzer

Sebastian gave a small huff putting it out and stood up walking over curiously tilting his head looking at the glass. "Very well ..
becuase you asked so nicely,miss tatinana. Also,are we even allowed to go outside? I thought we couldn't.. " he anwsered raising a brow at what he was looking at exactly. His violet eye and pink eye staring directly to what or who was behind the glass adjusting his circuar glasses. He never really saw anything like it,this was new to him. What he was looking at appeared like a boy but it wasn't exactly a normal person from the looks of it. Well normal by what he's seen. Perphaps it was'nt human at all. Either way that really didn't stop Sebastian's concern when the boy smacked into the glace and busted his nose a little. Poor guy. He looked so confused and something about it made sebastian wanna just hug him and tell him it would be ok but he also wanted to do something about that bloody nose. That was then Sebastian decided to tap on the glass lightly before blowing on the glass and writing on it 'are you ok?'.​

Nicole absorbed every bit of the information like a plant absorbed sunlight. If they were going to work together it would be best if he got a full understanding of his partners' abilities. It interested Nicole that Bakari's power didn't work as how he had imagined it. At first Nicole just assumed all the boy could do was scream loudly but apparently that wasn't the case. Bakari's power seemed like it would be quite useful it in the long run. To be truthful it did make Nicole a tad jealous. While his partner had a pretty strong power that could be useful in many situations, all Nicole could do is be a mild annoyance to everyone around him and make everything hot and moist.

"I guess since you told me your power it would only be fair to tell you mine....." Nicole took a breath before he finally began.
"I have the ability to make steam though my hands by increasing the temperature of my body and decreasing the temperature of my skin. So when sweat comes out it immediately becomes steam. It's pretty lame..."​
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Gio decided to get more comfortable and relax while reading one of the books nearby, it just so happened it was about relationships. He decided to sit more distant from the group just so no one would see. It was embarrassing for him to not know something or to just feel like he is bad at something, he didn't like it and that's when his determination side would kick in. He read through the book secretly wanting to know what he was messing up on, why he couldn't understand exactly what it was, and how to fix it. Even if Shigu didn't really just hate him. He only heard slight talking in the background and noticed a few words from the students and teacher but decided that he really wanted to figure this out. "What's...wrong with me? I just want to at least be neutral with her..." He pondered and pondered.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Cosmos Cosmos N Nonexisting DoughnutDistress DoughnutDistress

Felix smiled a little bit. He was looking forward to creating hyper-realistic images like the stampede Tatiana had created for them when they'd arrived. He was confident now he'd made the right choice in elites. He went to go sit back down, letting Shigura talk to their mentor. He was sitting as far away as possible while still being on the couch from Sebastian. Felix hated smoking and he'd really rather not get lung cancer thanks to Sebastian being selfish. They were even indoors for god's sake, he'd end up hot-boxing them in here. As much as Felix would have loved to ask him to go outside to ruin his life, he wasn't confident enough for that.

It seemed like everyone was interested in something outside. Well, almost everyone. Felix decided to take a look at what was going on. Seeing the other person out there looking super creepy and weird, he decided he didn't want to know any more. He wandered over to sit with Gio near the books. He knew how annoying it was when people talked to you while you were reading so he let him be, not taking any notice of what book it was. He picked out a novella from the shelf and sat down near Gio, trying to forget the strange man that was probably going to kill them, if Sebastian's second-hand smoke didn't get to them first.
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Cosmos Cosmos N Nonexisting Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Shigura's already cut off words turned rather, well- lost as the figure stumbled into the glass, suddenly shooting from her mouth, "I-I really like you cus' you're pretty!?" She blurted out rather loudly, fists clenched by herself and awkwardly stumbling backwards, quiet. Awkward silence filled the room, everyone was too distracted by the male and yet at the same time had certainly heard her words, her cheeks flaming up even further she let out a nervous chuckle, tensing up quickly before in one swift movement turning on the ball of her heels and sprinting out the door at to speed and into the forrest surrounding them, pushing pasts tress and bushes quickly,it wasn't like she wouldn't be able to find the place with her combined powers and the lights of the buildings at night but after that- occurrence she simply wanted to bolt for it, the thoughts of the somewhat derby thing that hit the glass and yet somewhat resembled a human left leaving her mind completely.

A buzz went off from her watch now quite a distance away and panting a little, well 'watch' was a loose term, more a timing device on that whole breeding pill, she hated the damn thing but they could remotely scan wether or not she could take it, and it wasn't worth the pain to just not swallow the damn thing, it wasn't like anything was gonna happen…. Right? she gulped the small thing down in one movement and shook her hands off a little, it always gave her a weird tingling sensation for the first few minuets, that's what it was supposed to do as well, pair up a female and a male and have something initiate.

Gio looked up to see that Felix also grabbed a book to read and smiled but really hoped he didn't see what he was reading. By the time Geo finished skimming the book he looked over to notice Shigu's yelling and how she liked Tati in the way that he would guess she wanted a relationship the same way he wanted to. She dashed out the room and he noticed the creepy creature outside the window and wanted to make sure that Shigu was gonna be okay...well of course he knew most of her would be but she is his partner and he cares for her deeply. He got up and tossed the book o the side and yelled out quickly. "Time to spark things up!" He used his ability to increase his speed to try and catch up to her, he seen her in the distance but managed to pass out from using too much sprint. Before he passed out he did call out her name though.

Cosmos Cosmos Panzer Panzer

Last edited:
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Cosmos Cosmos
Panzer Panzer

Tilting his head looking over having heard shigura and Tatiana he raised a brow in confusion. He wasn't sure what was going on with her nor did he care too much. Not after what she did. He exhaled looking back at the glass only to look up at gio run after her. Sebastian sat there for a moment crouched tapping at the glass to see if he could get the guys attention only to notice a spider crawling around on the ground next to him. His eyes went wide and he jumped a bit backing himself as the small bug crawled quickly torwards him. "No.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no...." He got up and saw another one on his arm and started shaking it with a squeak as the spider went flying onto the ground by the other one. Seb then quickly ran like hell diving over the backside of the couch. He ended up making his glasses fall off and one of the bugs was sitting on them looking like it slayed a dragon. He shook his head a little as he scooted next to felix. "Yeah I'm staying right here..." He mumured even though he couldn't see without his glasses too well he was not going to go back with the spiders there.​

Athena continued to walk to her section of the base while talking. "You all seem so strong. I did happen to read everyone's files so I know what you all are capable of, but some people find it strange for me to remember everything without holding their file so I tend to leave people alone to discuss their powers with each other. Here is our training area. The living room should fit all of us so we can have our team meetings to go over progress and things work on. The training room is state of the art and should fit our needs for training purposes. We need to be ready or we won't survive. This world is dangerous."

pv1_back_INT__LA_APARTMENT___NIGHT.jpg

roi_azureus_training_room_by_xxprxx117-d5iczbg.png

Bakari shook his head, mostly because he found Nicole power kinda intriguing. Being able to have steam come out of one hand, now that was a good power. "Wouldn't you be able to hurt someone a lot with that power? It would make dangerous." And more dangerous to him, considering that he always needed a lot of oxygen or else he would be out of it fast. Especially considering how he bled a lot. "But here's the funny thing, my power would had been just sonic cream through my mouth but the scientist decided to mess around a little bit more with my power and placed metal plated around certain parts of my body, hence I can vibrate that part of the body for much more impact." He added before he stopped once Athena had turned to them after arriving at theit section. The living room was really a good idea for him to rest up when he was tired out but the place that caught his attention was the training room. "So if you can remember everything you read, you can help us become stronger?" He questioned her, mostly because for him, becoming stronger was his goal, for now. "When can we start on the training room?"
SheepKing SheepKing Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

{REDACTED}
1.PNG
Information:

Moral:Determined

Amidst the confusion, the creature retreated back into the darkness, seemingly disappearing into the night like a phantom in the reflection. The glass was the only thing left that still proved it's existence, as the glass still held onto the darkened blood-spatter that slowly dried against it...

The boy gasped desperately for his breath, his hands clawing at his pulsating chest as his body faltered and fell weaker. His body collapsed to the floor of the forest, laying just behind the same debris that he had once hidden behind. His mind was racing with the overwhelming feelings of fear, condemnation, yet courage and amazement. Not only did he immediately blow his cover -probably compromising his safety for the coming days if they decide that his mutated body is too inhuman to live with- but he also came into contact with them. One even attempted to communicate with him, but he didn't have time to respond. He gazed up at the sky with his back against the rustling grass, his eyes jumping from the little dots in the night sky. For the short moment that he'd spare, he began to lose himself in his thoughts.

The most vocal thought was simply based off of the single image of her. She was beautiful. Her looks alone could heal even the most fatal of injuries; seeing as her appearance made him forget about his injury almost immediately could be evidence to support. He shook his head, chuckling at the idea. He knows better than to judge by appearance- he is easily the embodiment of this advice after all- but she...it was indescribable. He still felt the warmth of the light- despite the pain that the classroom lights brought them, he endured it just to gaze upon her.

The whole of reality came rushing back to him. The burning of his nose, the scratch of his strange drool, the constant pulsating tension in his chest that strained and stretched his skin and ribs. Despite his painful existence, she gave him the feeling of humanity once more- something that was taken from him a long time ago. He can't even remember a time when he was still human- yet with only her appearance, he could feel as if he could remember the brightest of days. He never felt this way before- he was usually kept in his cell for the days of which he saw multiple people in some...questionable ways- but never such as this.

He climbed back to his feet, his body shaking from the nerve-racking experience. He had one thing on his mind: to find this lady by any means necessary. He had no lead, no clue, and no certain plan as to how he would carry out this search, but that didn't matter at this point. He needed to find her.

Fortunately, he didn't have to go far to find her, as a sudden voice caught his ears. He slithered his way through the forest, reaching near the voice's origin. His curiosity had led him to discover the two people. One of which...sparked the same warmth and tingle in his body as earlier. It was her! He knelt down behind the bushes, cloaking himself amidst the trees and the night sky. He may be able to learn more from her...

Unbeknownst to the creature, his eyes reflected the faint moonlight, causing his pupils to glow through the darkness.
images.jpg

Last edited:
Shigura stuttered a little ad Gio suddenly appeared form seemingly nowhere, blushing a bright red due to the effects of the medication taking hold and strongly resisting her own bodies urges to just kiss the guy right then and there, it really was weird she hated it but persisted, "I'm fine!? Okay you can just go away!" She replied in her usual temperamental manner, stumbling back a little bit as the strange sensation continued, the feeling kept growing stronger and it wasn't long until her instinctive made one quick decision, bolt. Rushing back out into the forrest she swerved around things using her enhanced abilities after summoning them with ease, sure they both had similar abilities, but whilst Gio's focused on battle her own focused far more on evasive manoeuvres and agility, once confident she'd lost him she took a break and panted lightly, the lights of the buildings dim in the distance and the stary sky above causing a smile appearing gently on her face.

{REDACTED}
View attachment 369196
Information:

Moral:Determined

The creature was quick in pursuit.
He sprinted like a madman, trying desperately to keep up with her agility. In his dash, he seemed to lose all sense of his body. His lungs burned and his chest once again felt the heat of exhaustion. He did his best to keep a certain distance- but it didn't seem too necessary as she seemed to be too occupied with her thoughts during the run.

The running stopped- his ears sensed a lack of hurried steps against the leaves. He helped himself up against the tree, grabbing at his pulsating chest desperately. He felt as if he couldn't breathe. He peeked around the tree to find the most beautiful sight...

A gentle smile on her face, awestruck with the stars and the lights, her beauty was irresistible. As if he had been hypnotized, {Redacted} stepped daintily away from the log. His mind numbed, his eyes stared with the same awe as her. Much like her, he himself was awestruck. His mind gave way to the previous thoughts, as he stepped closer. Everso slightly...

(Sry, this one's a bit rushed. I gotta do somethin real quick)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back