• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic AWAKEN REBORN IC

Shigura was captivated with the stars above completely until the soft crunch of a branch underfoot from there side almost awakened her in a sense form the trance, her body felt hot with a strange sensation as they locked eyes and she too stepped forwards.

[FADE TO BLACK SECTION] Panzer Panzer

Gio couldn't find her for a while and got worried...what if that 'thing' was there with her? What would he do? He never fought before...but he needed to...for her. He looked around and after the [Faded to black] he saw Shigu laying on the ground and he went over to her slowly and sneakily hoping she wouldn't run again. "Shigu...umm...did I do something wrong again?" He asked wondering why she was on the ground. "What are you doing?" He stared at her for a while before sitting next to her.

Cosmos Cosmos Panzer Panzer

The book Felix had picked up was actually surprisingly good, so good that he didn't even notice the spiders that had infested the room. He thought Sebastian was just being an idiot scrambling around like that and simply rolled his eyes before going back to the text at hand. He did shuffle over when he sat down, partly to get away from the smell of tabacco that clung to him and partly to give him room to sit, mostly the latter though. He glanced up at him, smiling just a bit before looking back down at his book. He did notice something slightly off though that required a double-take. "What happened to your glasses?" He reached up tentatively dto touch Sebastian's temple, he was almost surprised to touch skin there instead of having the arm of his glasses stop him. Felix had almost thought he was creating an illusion for himself.

N Nonexisting

Last edited:
DoughnutDistress DoughnutDistress

Sebastian looked tilting his head when felix touched his temple looking at him before gesturing over to the other side of the room where a spider sat on his glasses. Sebastian looked around realizing that he and Felix were alone. He moved a bit closer blinking as a slight pink tinted his cheeks. He was noticing felix's face more,his soft brown eyes and those lush pink lips. He felt like he could melt by looking into that gaze. He couldn't get over how cute he was. Felix moved pushing down the book a little leaning in a few inches from his face. He didn't quite smell like cigarette too much anymore due to the coldness in his breath. He looked at him mururing a singuar word " beautiful..." he told him and leaned in unable to resist himself leaning in on last moment to give him a small kiss.

Shigura didn't really remember the events, it was all a blur as she sat up slowly next to Gio who had seemingly appeared from thin air blinking a few times with a soft chuckle in her dizziness, "No idea~" She teased back in reply to his words, stretching a little and rubbing the back of her neck, "Have a good exercise chasing after me ya' doofus?~" She continued with a playful smirk.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Felix looked to where Sebastian had gestured to. He saw the glasses, he kenw those were real. The spider he wasn't too sure about but he'd like to think it was just his mind playing tricks on him. He wasn't the biggest fan of spiders either. He hadn't really registered that they were the only one's left, hell, he didn't even realise Sebastian had call him beautiful and was about to kiss him until it actually happened. Felix couldn't believe any of it and ended up just kinda sitting there a little stunned and wide-eyed until it was over. Then he pulled Sebastian back in for more. After the shock had died down, he'd decided he liked it, wanted Sebastian's slightly chilly lips against his own. It was good that he was kind of cold, it made Felix a little less sweaty.

N Nonexisting

Tatiana stared out the window for a while. The blush from Shigura's outburst of feelings fading as she was lost in thought. Her feet couldn't move he mind was stuck. Reliving a few things that thing, no, that person had brought to her mind. by the time she snapped back to reality two of her students were gone and the other two were kissing. A chuckle escaped her, along with the shivers of her previous thoughts. "You two stay here. I'm going to get Gio and Shigura. DON'T leave the building....and don't....don't do anything non-PG ok? These are new couches." She giggled and levitated her self out there. Flying, or at least her form of it, would make searching for the lost students easier.

"Gio?? Shigura??" Her voice echoed through the foliage of the island. "VANNI!!??? SHIGURA!!?" She yelled out as loud as she could. Her powers whipped Leaves and branches out her way, like a protective bubble as she zoomed through the surrounding areas. They couldn't have gone too far. "First day and I lose my team......Rome won't let me hear the end of it if he gets wind of this...." Stopping in her "tracks" she realized that that odd person from before was out here too. Raising her guard she now kept that in mind. Finding Vanni and Shigura before it....he...did was the priority. The determined teacher continued her search for her lost students. Hovering above the ground calling out for her students. "Shigura!!! Vanni!!??"
CURRENT STATUS

image.jpg

Interacting:@mewbot5408 DoughnutDistress DoughnutDistress
Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Panzer Panzer AlmighTy AlmighTy
Located: OUTDOORS WITHIN THE VICINITY CLASS 556; SOUTH OF THE MAIN COMPLEX

Sebastian had withdrew his lips pulling back slowly looking at the other male only for a moment to be pulled back for more. Sebastian sat comfortably over him moving a arm over his should and touched felix's cheek with his other hand. Felix had kissed him back like he did and Sebastian returned with his own. He didn't exactly notice Tatiana or her words as he felt like he was going to melt a little with the warmth. It wasn't necessarily unpleasant but he rather enjoyed it. After a bit he slowly pulled back to breath and nuzzled his neck.

Gio smiled a bit at her being okay. "Heh well as long as you are fine." he hugged her, no groaping or anything, he truly was happy she was safe. He pulled back after a bit getting embarrassed and scared he would hurt him a bit but noticed she was acting a bit different. Maybe its the pill? "Heh sorry for the hug Shigu, we should get back to the classroom its dangerous out here." He seen that thing in the distance but focused on getting Shigu back for a bit before he would do anything. He helped Shigu up and held her a bit close as he helped her walk to.
[At some point Panzer gets killed by Gio and Gio has no remembrance of it.] He moves back to Shigu after he did what he did and isn't really sure what happened but he continued back to the class. He hadn't heard Tati's voice yet.

Cosmos Cosmos AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Nicole nodded along as his elite explained everything from her ability to memorize stuff to the purpose of each room. The woman, from what he had seen, acted a bit like a mother figure which was comforting in their position. Heck, Nicole was surprised he wasn't curled up in a ball having a panic attack. He pondered if they drugged them up but decided against it. Nicole didn't notice any signs of sluggishness in him or the others around. He concluded that the elites probably did the little things that kept them all calm.
Nicole looked up when Bakari asked when they could start. His muscles were still cramped from the ride there and Nicole felt incredibly tired so he silently dreaded the answer.​
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Shigura gave an awkward smile to him in rely, "Y-Yeah, I guess Id on't quite feel like myself right now kind appeased out there?~…" she chuckled lightly in reply, stumbling forwards a little back towards the classroom with his help, soon the voice of their teacher calling out in the background could be heard and she rushed towards the woman quickly, "Tatiana!" She called back loudly, her power activating as she moved towards her, cutting it off before re engaging it once again and letting out a bolt of lightning to signal where they were.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Gio held her up as she almost stumbled. "Don't worry your signal will for sure let her find us. Let's relax here for a bit until she gets over here alright? We can talk until she gets here." He smiled and helped her sit down by a tree. "Would you like to get to know each other better as partners? We will need to feel more comfortable working together if we are gonna do those missions in the future." He gave her a comforting look.

Cosmos Cosmos

Felix wasn't all that concerned with the teacher either, she was leaving so it didn't matter. He let her escape the makeout den before he went back to kissing Sebastian, or rather, he let Sebastian kiss him. Felix had tilted his head to the side, encouraging the other to continue his display of affection there. Meanwhile, his hands were busy petting his hair. It wasn't the most erotic thing to be receiving but Felix wasn't sure he really wanted it to be erotic. Romantic? Definitely. He wasn't sure he was even achieving that though. This was the first time he'd ever really done something like this so he had no idea what he was doing. So far, no one was complaining or getting kicked in the balls so he considered that a win.
N Nonexisting

Lightning shot up in the distance. That must be Shigura and Geo. The bolt was rather far off. She started to fly towards it as fast as she could, parting the plants in front of her forcefully. Hopefully nothing bad happen
(sorry it short. Today is my busy day Xp )

CURRENT STATUS

image.jpg

Interacting: N/A
Mentioned: Cosmos Cosmos Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Located: OUTDOORS WITHIN THE VICINITY CLASS 556; SOUTH OF THE MAIN COMPLEX

Sebastian kissed felix's cheek then kissed his jaw and chin before making his way down his neck and shoulder trailing them down as he went down his arm to to the very tips of his fingers. He took his hand giving one last kiss to his palm looking at him the entire time while he did any of this. Seb gave him a smile as he did so before shifting over so he could have Felix in his arms and pulled him on of him a bit giving him another kiss this one being to the back of the neck. "I think I like this position better, I can get close enough to feel your warmth..." he told him softly in his ear. This one one of the few times sebastian liked being warm. He somehow felt extremely comfortable with Felix's touch. Cozy even. " felix,I know I'm repeating myself but you really are beautiful...."

ATTENTION: I Messaged A few of the rpers who joined and didn't reply and we all agreed that this rp got off track.
So I'm posting some new rules and posting a team event If you dislike these rules drop the RP

1. 1X1 Conversations in your PM's If it's not 3 or more its a PM thing
  2. Partners will be re-issued but now it's a team thing
  3. THERE IS NO FERTILE PILL (Doesn't Exist )
  4. The team event post to get things back on track will be posted tonight

Benjamin | Codename: Zoomer | Health: 100% | Mood: Excited, Proud to Disappointment, Fear

Zoomer couldn’t help bet let his eye’s wonder around the area studying every bit of scenery. He kept a brisk pace with his new teacher and commander, Roman. He followed the man into a colorful building, the colors energizing Zoomer’s already high spirits. He turned to his ‘team mates’ both of which were female, making Zoomer feel suddenly out of place slightly. He began to study both of them.

The small one seemed to be timid, yet gentle. He could sense fear in every footstep however. Moving to get a better glance at the taller girl. It seemed she was darker and more dangerous in a way that slightly startled Zoomer. As Roman spoke about each, it confirmed most of his assumptions. He snickered as the one named Frances was labeled ‘Team Idiot’. Zoomer was one who thoroughly enjoyed jabs and roasts.

“Team Idiot,” he whispered to himself. “Ha”

Roman seemed to be an Elite who knew what he was talking about, even if it seemed harsh. His jabs would great, however Zoomer hadn’t been the victim of Roman’s roasts yet. That’s when Roman turned to him; Zoomer jumped slightly.

At the mention of carrying the team, he grinned. Pride begun to swell in his chest as he thought of how heroic it would make him seem. Unfortunately, all that feeling came crashing down like an avalanche as Roman’s words met his ears.

“You will be faced with a test and have to choose your life or Tanaka."

The words rang in his mind, his body slouching as his expression saddened. Why? Zoomer didn’t want to make that choice, his heart sinking like a weight had been strapped to it. For one, Tanaka seemed innocent; second, of course he would sacrifice his life for any member of his team – probably.

Zoomer blushed with embarrassment at this reckless way of thinking. His mind was suddenly ripped back into reality as a set of commands were tossed at him. He blinked, his thoughts focused on Roman who had transformed to Rome.

“Oh. Um. Sure, mate.” He replied quickly. “It’s Zoom time, my boys.” Zoomer’s suit formed over him like a gel, looking strangely amusing. He sped up making two complete circles around Rome and then ran off.

AlmighTy AlmighTy NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 doneanddusted doneanddusted

One Month Later

Rome stood at the podium "We are here today to mourn the loss of a few of our comrades and a hero among them. In this past month, we have lost a lot of people we might have considered friends, family, partners, team members, and even lovers. I want to speak about one individual for a moment Tracker Kisu Dragonet known as Kit. I've known Kit for about a year or two he was the most stand up and honest guy I have ever met most of you didn't get to meet him before his mutation but he was an amazing guy who was murdered in cold blood by Giovanni Bekk I didn't know Mr.Bekk very well but what I do know is that he started a trail leading to a very dark path for all of us. After the death of Kit, Sebastian was then found trying to assassinate Dr.Smith which led to his execution. Sebastian was a stand-up guy that's what I got from the few conversations we did have he had spunk and would always challenge Shigura Samura and she would pull out her sword knowing in her heart she could never hurt him. Then poor Felix left as a single father couldn't take the stress of having newborn mutant triplets... We named them Max, Midori, and Kit we will be taking them with us on this journey to the other side of the island this area isn't safe anymore. Too many have died Felix, Giovanni, Kit, Sebastian, and Bakari. Bakari died in a tragic accident the great fire we tried to save him but even zoomer wasn't fast enough to save him from that blaze."

Rome clears his throat

"I have finally awakened and realized what the scientist really are and I will not stand for it anymore too many innocent lives taken. I have boats waiting on the bay take only small things and meet me there. Don't worry about food I have some packed and I have blankets and some stuff we can use to make a tent but we have to be swift, If the scientist catches us they will do the same thing they did to Giovanni to us."

Rome steps down and looks at the three orphans sleeping on a blanket in the sand not knowing how dangerous this world really is... That's when Roman had an idea "Let me kill two and posses one" Rome simply shook his head and started to pick up the infants the best way he could without waking them.

Baby.600.140543.jpg

Tatiana sat by the sleeping children as Rome/Roman did their eulogy. She just stared at them absent mindedly. Most of her team...gone. She felt powerless as it all happened, unable to help or save any of those no longer here. A child was picked up from her vision and she looked up to see Rome. "be carful with them...." Her face looked tired and exhausted, all traces of her usual bubbly self just gone. She's hadn't slept for weeks. It was impossible to with the noise in her head now. She wanted to hold the children herself, but felt like she didn't deserve too. The body count was proof she didn't know how to take care of anything.

CURRENT STATUS

image.jpg

Interacting: AlmighTy AlmighTy
Mentioned: N/A

Last edited:

Tatiana sat by the sleeping children as Rome/Roman did their eulogy. She just stared at them absent mindedly. Most of her team...gone. She felt powerless as it all happened, unable to help or save any of those no longer here. A child was picked up from her vision and she looked up to see Rome. Er..it was Roman who spoke. "We're not killing them....." she sighed. "not two at least...Technically...of you do take over one that would be killing the mind inside...but if you want to take over one that's between you and Rome. The guilt of essentially killing it will be on you two. I'm not adding babies to the blood on my hands." Her face looked tired and exhausted, all traces of her usual bubbly self just gone. She's hadn't slept for weeks. It was impossible to with the noise in her head now.

CURRENT STATUS

image.jpg

Interacting: AlmighTy AlmighTy
Mentioned: N/A
((Roman didn't say it outloud he had a thought))

Benjamin | Codename: Zoomer | Health: 100% | Emotion: Sadness, Guilt to Determination

Zoomer was solemn as Rome spoke. Though he knew it wasn't his fault, but the words 'Zoomer couldn’t run fast enough’ rang in his skull. What would happen the next time this happened? Would Zoomer fail to run fast enough again? Though there were several people around him, he felt lonely. Even though he had a team, he felt alone. Death only reminded him of his mother whom died when he was young. His sad expression could be viewed by all, forgetting he was in a crowd.

Zoomer’s spirits lifted as he saw the orphaned kids. His small, reckless, and fun loving heart leapt out to them instantly. He had to remind himself that he wasn’t an elite and nor was he at the maturity to take care of the infants. Trying to ease his mind, he let out a sigh.

“Poor little kids,” he managed, a faint smile formed on his face.

When Rome mentioned escape and leaving the island, it filled Zoomer with fear - in a good way, like a sudden rush before doing a crazy stunt – and determination. He’d simply take his battle suit, his pictures, and his clothes on his back.

“Is there anything else you need us to do, Rome?” he said, carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back