• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic AWAKEN Reboot CS

Cx thanks for the back up!
XD Np, we're trying to pair everyone up right now and dang is there too many guys!? the problem is the two we're struggling with are both straight. XD

nu spoilers!~ :3

yeah, but technically sapio means he can learn to like anyone... so if you need to you can pair him up with one of the strays. If you really need, I can make another female char. I don't normally like having more than one char in a RP, but if your need is great...

yeah, but technically sapio means he can learn to like anyone... so if you need to you can pair him up with one of the strays. If you really need, I can make another female char. I don't normally like having more than one char in a RP, but if your need is great...
XD Don't worry, we have four more people joining up so we'll see first :3

Case Number: 1177
3.jpg

Name: Yuki Shimizu

Birthdate: 11/24

Mutation: Air Manipulation
Pros - Can silence the space around him like a noise-proof room
- Can increase his speed for running and can use air to make others float

Curse: - Can go deaf for hours if noise cancellation used too long
- His body isn't used to using speed very often and can lead to severe asthma problems and sometimes heart attacks. Because of this growing up he has had major heart and lung issues.

Favorite Color: Neon Green

Favorite Food: Pizza (Preferably Pineapple Pepperoni but any is fine)

Favorite Animal: Wolf

Hobby: Makes EDM Music, Enjoys Drawing

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Partner: Yamamoto Yuki

Interview Portion

“Hmm…I guess someone who would actually care about me, take the time to be adventurous with me, and be there to make sure I don’t go too fast into the relationship hehe.”

“Last memory…last memory…Oh I remember, though its such a small memory. I was listening to some of my favorite electro music in my room…I got up to get a snack to eat and there was blood…blood everywhere, I couldn’t find my little sister and my parents were dead and almost unrecognizable…Everything is fuzzy after that.”

“Yes”

“I think B is more of my style”

Last edited:
d0b681e442d980beacc7b817d82bfcf2.jpg

Name:
Caterina Peterova
(Goes by Cat)

Birthdate:
December 17th

Mutation:
Illusion Manipulation

Curse:
Often use of her power causes a nosebleed, migraine, and generally fatigue, and this is with small illusions. She’s hardly able to do anything useful with her power, or she’ll faint.

Favorite Color:
Red

Favorite Food:
Thai Curry

Favorite Animal:
Bear

Hobby:
Training, whenever she can. More often than not, she constantly overworks herself.

Sexual orientation:
Heterosexual

Partner:
N/A

Interview Portion

What is your ideal partner?

“What? Fine.” How about someone who leaves me the hell alone, and does something useful.”

What's your last memory?
“We were in a dream. I was naked, you loved it. Can I go now?”

Do you agree with the scientist?
“No.”

Which uniform do you want?
“A”

Last edited:
View attachment 361709

Mutation: Hyper Speed

Curse: Can’t run very long, has high metabolism (Can make his body more acceptable to running but doing cardio like any normal human being.) Also works in fighting scenarios, his attacks aren’t very strong yet they are very quick.

Hobby: Makes EDM Music, Enjoys training.

Partner: N/A

Interview Portion

“Hmm…I guess someone who would actually care about me, take the time to be adventurous with me, and be there to make sure I don’t go too fast into the relationship hehe.”

“Last memory…last memory…Oh I remember, though its such a small memory. I was listening to some of my favorite electro music in my room…I got up to get a snack to eat and there was blood…blood everywhere, I couldn’t find my little sister and my parents were dead and almost unrecognizable…Everything is fuzzy after that.”

“Yes”

Needs a bigger consequence! I'm the co-gm and yeah, sorry if sheep kings character literally lost her legs to speed simply short stamina isn't gonna cut it Soma~ :P

Name:
Caterina Peterova
(Goes by Cat)

Birthdate:
December 17th

Mutation:
Illusion Manipulation

Curse:
Often use of her power causes a nosebleed, migraine, and generally fatigue, and this is with small illusions. She’s hardly able to do anything useful with her power, or she’ll faint.

Favorite Color:
Red

Favorite Food:
Thai Curry

Favorite Animal:
Bear

Hobby:
Training, whenever she can. More often than not, she constantly overworks herself.

Sexual orientation:
Heterosexual

Partner:
N/A

Interview Portion

“What? Fine.” How about someone who leaves me the hell alone, and does something useful.”

What's your last memory?

“No.”

“A”

Looks great so far but GM has final say lool! :3

View attachment 361709

Mutation: Hyper Speed

Curse: Can’t run very long, has high metabolism (Can make his body more acceptable to running but doing cardio like any normal human being.) Also works in fighting scenarios, his attacks aren’t very strong yet they are very quick.

Hobby: Makes EDM Music, Enjoys training.

Partner: N/A

Interview Portion

“Yes”

Yeah you need a better curse Aoi lost her legs for this power

Name:
Caterina Peterova
(Goes by Cat)

Birthdate:
December 17th

Mutation:
Illusion Manipulation

Curse:

Favorite Color:
Red

Favorite Food:
Thai Curry

Favorite Animal:
Bear

Hobby:

Sexual orientation:
Heterosexual

Partner:
N/A

Interview Portion

What's your last memory?

“No.”

“A”

1958 I like her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back