• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic AWAKEN Reboot CS

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Case 2678
c382f0ef6257a263ef4c29fd59d1dceb--male-anime-anime-guys.jpg

Name: Kai Kaga
Birthdate: (Month/Day) 05/12
Mutation: Holy Voice Healing :
  • Cell Regeneration
  • Resurrection
  • Wound Transferal
Curse: No Effect:
  • He can't heal or resurrect himself
  • Ressurection kills him but saves others
  • Hit or Miss type of thing (needs more training)
  • Basically useless in a one X one fight
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Taco's
Favorite Animal: Penguins
Hobby: Singing
Sexual orientation: Straight
Partner: Leila Moore

Interview Portion

What is your ideal partner?

"Someone who is kind and willing to put there all into this... I need a partner who wants to get stronger."

What's your last memory?

"My last memory was singing in the church near my families cottage ... When I got home everyone was dead except my father and he sold to the scientist here."

Do you agree with the scientist?

"Yes, they gave me a second chance at life."

Which uniform do you want A, B, or C?

"C please"

Case Number (Will be giving)

(Photo Here)

Name:
Mutation:
Curse:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Animal:
Hobby:
Sexual orientation:
Partner:

Interview Portion

What's your last memory?

Uniform Options
scifi_girl_design_by_aisxos-d6h70lj.jpg

Last edited:
Case Number 6676

567126-jpg.361073

Name: Icarus
Birthdate: July 4th
Mutation: super human reflexes and tactical senses
Curse: Noise pollution: Your power doesn't work if it's too loud.
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Military rations
Favorite Animal: Wolf
Hobby: Polishing her weapons
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Partner: N/A
Interview Portion

"Not like I need one, but one that would have my back and be able to keep up with me at all times. I have no time to drag dead weight around"

What's your last memory?
"That is highly classified."

"They are in charge. I have been trained to obey commands from commanding officers so yes."

"A"

Last edited:

567126-jpg.361073

Name: Icarus
Birthdate: July 4th
Mutation: super human reflexes and tactical senses
Curse: Cannot feel emotions
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Military rations
Favorite Animal: Wolf
Hobby: Polishing her weapons
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Interview Portion

"Not like I need one, but one that would have my back and be able to keep up with me at all times. I have no time to drag dead weight around"

What's your last memory?
"That is highly classified."

"They are in charge. I have been trained to obey commands from commanding officers so yes."

"A"

That curse has no effect on your mutation try again

(Photo Here)
View attachment 361283

Name: Aoi Takamaki

Birthdate: April the second

Mutation: Increased speed

Curse: lost of the lower part of her legs and she is barely used to her new artificial limbs.

Favorite Color: pale pink

Favorite Food: strawberry yogurt

Favorite Animal: kangaroo

Hobby: Jogging
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Partner:

Interview Portion

Someone who can cheer me up when I'm down! And preferably someone who isn't a slob and isn't lazy!
What's your last memory?
Oh... My recent memory was winning first place at a track event my team went to. I think I still have a picture of it!...Here it is... Oh no!! Dad's head got cut off!!View attachment 361282

To be honest... Not really. It feels like they just pulled me out of my life when it just got started and put me into a situation where I have no control.

Wow they are all so stuffy, I'm already sweating just by looking at them! Anyways, I think B is the coolest.

Case Number 6754
Partner still processing

How about now? Could I have her missing her hand instead or is that not enough?

Let me explain the cure situation My person can heal with his voice but can't heal himself.He saves a life it takes his life it evens out. Aoi Takamaki has no legs but has the power of speed it evens out without her fake legs she would be rolling really fast balance is key.

superhuman reflexes and tactical senses with one arm doesn't balance it's pretty close to over powered

Let me explain the cure situation My person can heal with his voice but can't heal himself.He saves a life it takes his life it evens out. Aoi Takamaki has no legs but has the power of speed it evens out without her fake legs she would be rolling really fast balance is key.

superhuman reflexes and tactical senses with one arm doesn't balance it's pretty close to over powered
I need help coming up with a balanced negative then because I can't think of any.

Case Number:

Photo-

Karumi has an almost enchanted and mystical blue shade of eyes, her skin is extremely fair and pale and she seems sensitive to light, her long blue hair trails down to where is shown in the photo below, she tends to wear rather simple and casual clothing except when in training or during uniform hours. (In which case she wears option 1 shown in the example.) When and during the immediate effects of feeding off blood her eyes will change to a bright purplish crimson shade and her personality can alter a little too a much more confident and manipulative side pose to her normal timid and kindhearted one, she's clumsy but friendly even if terrified of contact with others for, uh- certain reasons.

147319c54e1a5f00c6beb3939230116d--turquoise-color-turquoise-hair.jpg

Name:
"K-Karumi Sarimo"
'Kachi'

Birthdate:
7/14

Mutation:
"I-I can enhance my abilities through-…. Through feeding off blood. K-Kinda like a vampire, ya' know?~"
-Essentially by taking some of another persons blood can boost her abilities incredibly for a short amount of time, ways like stamina, speed, strength, agility and more. (Fangs to neck does not set off her curse.)
-Her personality, as stated below shifts a little the more she takes along with the increase.

Curse:
"D-Don't touch me please!? I-I'll get pregnant!"

-Put simply contact with another person directly skin-to-skin causes her to have an extremely sped up short term pregnancy, lasting anywhere form a few hours to days. Does not happen every time.
-Along with this her eyes, a light blue and almost crystal glass like shade are more sensitive to light than normal and she has struggle seeing things in bright light only adding to her ditzy and clumsy yet adorable nature, once first woken up the scientists can assure you she had a very real conversation to the wall for a solid hour until they worked out to turn the lights down in her place.

Favorite Color:
"Blue because it's so- um…. cool!"

Favorite Food:
"What!? But there's so many choices! Um- Ramen? Or maybe cheesecake!"

Favorite Animal:
"Panda's! They're like big fluffy black and white teddy bears!~"

Hobby:
"I-I guess I don't really have one~….. Training?"

Sexual orientation:
"I-I like both I guess? I mean- Can we not talk about this it's embarrassing!?"

Partner:
//TBA, To Be Added//

Interview Portion-

"Ideal?…. Um- Just someone who's kind, and cares about me for who I am you could say, oh! um- there was something else I thought of too but now I can't remember!?"

What's your last memory?
"I-…. don't want to talk about it please?"

"To tell the truth…. I don't trust them. They keep saying all this stuff that sounds so amazing but the way they act- this 'perfect' new world and generation, what's going to happen to us then? Oh! But I do hope we get pandas on the new world, so cute!!!!"

"Uh- A-A?? No B defiantly B!"

Last edited:
f7011d0af48c9e61b2bd6eef44217edd--story-inspiration-story-ideas.jpg
35b781d1640f1a5eeb012d1c2011aee0--crows-illustrations.jpg

Name: Vic Herondale

Birthdate: October 20th

Mutation: Ability to mask negative emotions

Curse: His stutter

Favorite Color: Grey

Favorite Food: Bacon and eggs

Favorite Animal: Crow

Hobby: Reading while smoking.

Sexual orientation: Unknown

"S-Someone who will love me no matter what... and s-someone I can trust."

What's your last memory?
"...For some reason a balck and white cat?"

"I have to..."

C...

(Code no. 9300)

Last edited:
Name:
"K-Karumi Sarimo"
'Kachi'

Birthdate:
7/14

Mutation:
"I-I can enhance my abilities through-…. Through feeding off blood. K-Kinda like a vampire, ya' know?~"
-Essentially by biting into another persons neck with her fangs and taking some of their blood can boost her abilities incredibly for a short amount of time, ways like stamina, speed, strength, agility and more. (Fangs to neck does not set off her curse.)
-Her personality, as stated below shifts a little the more she takes along with the increase.

Curse:
"D-Don't touch me please!? I-I'll get pregnant!"

-Put simply contact with another person directly skin-to-skin causes her to have an extremely sped up short term pregnancy, lasting anywhere form a few hours to days. Does not happen every time.
-Along with this her eyes, a light blue and almost crystal glass like shade are more sensitive to light than normal and she has struggle seeing things in bright light only adding to her ditzy and clumsy yet adorable nature, once first woken up the scientists can assure you she had a very real conversation to the wall for a solid hour until they worked out to turn the lights down in her place.

Favorite Color:
"Blue because it's so- um…. cool!"

Favorite Food:
"What!? But there's so many choices! Um- Ramen? Or maybe cheesecake!"

Favorite Animal:
"Panda's! They're like big fluffy black and white teddy bears!~"

Hobby:
"I-I guess I don't really have one~….. Training?"

Sexual orientation:
"I-I like both I guess? I mean- Can we not talk about this it's embarrassing!?"

Partner:
//TBA, To Be Added//

Interview Portion-

"Ideal?…. Um- Just someone who's kind, and cares about me for who I am you could say, oh! um- there was something else I thought of too but now I can't remember!?"

What's your last memory?
"I-…. don't want to talk about it please?"

"To tell the truth…. I don't trust them. They keep saying all this stuff that sounds so amazing but the way they act- this 'perfect' new world and generation, what's going to happen to us then? Oh! But I do hope we get pandas on the new world, so cute!!!!"

"Uh- A-A?? No B defiantly B!"

Photo-
Karumi has two small fangs jutting out just over her lower lip and an almost enchanted and mystical blue shade of eyes, her skin is extremely fair and pale and she seems sensitive to light, her long blue hair trails down to where is shown in the photo below, she tends to wear rather simple and casual clothing except when in training or during uniform hours. (In which case she wears option 1 shown in the example.) When and during the immediate effects of feeding off blood her eyes will change to a bright purplish crimson shade and her personality can alter a little too a much more confident and manipulative side pose to her normal timid and kindhearted one, she's clumsy but friendly even if terrified of contact with others for, uh- certain reasons.

View attachment 361331

No fangs unless she made them sharp with sandpaper

View attachment 361330
View attachment 361332

Name: Vic Herondale

Birthdate: October 20th

Mutation: Ability to mask negative emotions

Curse: His stutter

Favorite Color: Grey

Favorite Food: Bacon and eggs

Favorite Animal: Crow

Hobby: Reading while smoking.

Sexual orientation: Unknown

"S-Someone who will love me no matter what... and s-someone I can trust."

What's your last memory?
"...For some reason a balck and white cat?"

"I have to..."

C...

No fangs unless she made them sharp with sandpaper
FLAILS Fine~ XD maybe the scientists did it to help her feed without hurting the others?~ :3 (Determined)

You were injected with needles and frozen for 1000 years A human can bite through skin with normal teeth
FLAILS MORE XD Um, sure~ I guess she just carries a pin around with her or something?

I stated in the character thread "I want you to be as close to human as possible! " An off-brand vampire is not close to human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back