• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic AWAKEN Reboot CS

Case Number 0556

image.jpg

Main File
Attached
Name:Tatiana Llacer [Ya•ser]

Birthdate: 04/30

Mutation: Telekinesis

Curse:
Damned Sight
-Mild to severe visual hallucinations; Described to be from small harmless creatures and thoughts to "waking nightmares"

Unsolicited Speakers
-Mild to severe auditory hallucinations; Described to vary from soft voices to piercing screams

Empathetic Overload
-Feels emotions to extreme levels and often causes an increase in severe hallucinations and loss of control when the chemical imbalance within the brain seem over stimulate it to extreme degrees.

Personal Information
Attached
Favorite Color: Midnight Blue

Favorite Food: Watermelon

Favorite Animal: Siberian Tigers

Hobbies: Painting, drawing and sculpture.

Necessary Information
Attached
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Partner: [To be determined]

---Interview Transcript---
Attached
[0555 is seated across the table]

[Interviewer:] "What is your ideal partner?"

[0556:]"Someone...I guess someone who could take me seriously despite how even little things feel big to me...someone who's steady and reliable, a person I can count on and who is willing to count on me. They should be trustworthy, I wouldn't want to by loyal to some one...who wasn't.."

[0556 trails off and blinks rapidly before continuing her answer]

[0556:]"In a nutshell, I would prefer a person who could make me feel safe and secure and that I would want to do the same for. Mutual trust, open communication. Like how a relationship is supposed to be..."

[Interviewer:] "What's your last memory?"

[0556 blinks rapidly again. Monitors show heart rate speeding up.]

[0556:]"I...I.....remember...the moon... something"
[0556 grabs at her neck]

[0556:]"Something... fought me....I screamed....I-..."

[0556 take a moment to compose herself due to 0556's nature the interviewer gives 0556 all the time she needs]

[0556:] "I'm sorry can we move on? I don't want to hurt anyone because of a single memory setting me off"

[The interviewer nods]

[Interviewer:]
Do you agree with the scientist?

[0556:] "I-If I'm honest... I don't know. We kinda have to now since we're all just here on this boat, but I.."

[Another necessary pause]

[0556 speaks in a clear more authoritative manner]

[0556:] "But is it right to trust someone who made voices in ring constantly in your ears and gave your best and worst dreams the ability to be seen when you're awake? Should we really trust some one who made me unable to feel anything small? I feel everything constantly..."

[0556 looses her stern unyielding voice, breaking away from her maintained eye contact]

[0556:]"I just don't know if I trust them or not, ok..."

[It is decided that it's best to finish the interview before an incident occurs.]

[Interviewer:] Which uniform do you want A, B, or C?

[0556:] "A, please."

[0555 is led out of the room back to her quarters]

---End Transcript---

Last edited:
Case Number 2290

latest

Name: Erym Ryker
Birthdate: 02/13

Mutation: Psychometry - When he touches an object he can learn aspects regarding it's past - where more recent aspects such as previous ownership or uses would be easier to determine, while ancient artefacts and their purposes would be almost impossible without further training. The stronger the personal bond between the object and the previous owner, the greater amount of detail her might be able to garner about said previous owner or user.

Curse: He is unable to recognise people unless he makes physical contact with them. Thus, he could be speaking to his greatest enemy or best friend - but without making contact he would not be able to tell them apart. He knows that some people obviously exist outside of himself, and he would be able to describe them to someone else - but he would not be able to find them within a crowd. He can use things like clothing or trinkets that some people always wear to try and figure out who is in front of him, but if someone took or stole said things, he would not be able to realise that the wrong person is wearing them - unless he makes physical contact with them. Beyond this, he also finds it hard to remember people while not touching them, and should he not be in contact with anyone for a few days - his memories of people begin to blur - and he might start to literally feel like he is the only real person in the world. This is not entirely bad, as to a point he can't remember anyone else ever having existed - so he can't miss them.

Favorite Color: Gray
Favorite Food: Sushi - Salmon Roses, paired with a Single Grain Cape Mountain Whisky
Favorite Animal: Goldfish
Hobby: Playing the piano and reading books
Sexual orientation: Sapiosexual - He needs to know someone very well, and they need to show a level of awareness and interest within the world for him to consider them in a romantic light. As such... he has been rather lonely... not that he notices.
Partner: N/A

What is your ideal partner?
(while sitting next to the interviewer, holding her wrist) I suppose, whoever they are they will have to be independent and secure enough within themselves to not require constant affection and doting on my part - considering... (glances down at where he is holding her wrist) It's not like I do not want... someone. I can understand loneliness. Especially now when I am speaking to you. But romance can't be casual for me. I just don't feel it when I do not know a person. So they will have to understand that I will care for them utterly and completely whenever we are together, but when we are apart - I will not have the luxury of missing them, or message them or buy them considerate gifts. Sometimes I feel like that would be too much to ask of someone. Perhaps it would be best if I just... don't bother.

What's your last memory?
I do not remember anything concrete. I can't remember anyone from before. At most I remember a greyish mist... I am not sure it is imagined or not. A large void filled with quiet nothing - as though I am in a large room, previously filled with bright memories that are now removed, lost... gone.

Who?

Which uniform do you want A, B, or C?
B

Last edited:
Case Number 0556

image.jpg

Main File
Attached

Curse:
Damned Sight
-Mild to severe visual hallucinations; Described to be from small harmless creatures and thoughts to "waking nightmares"

Unsolicited Speakers
-Mild to severe auditory hallucinations; Described to vary from soft voices to piercing screams

Empathetic Overload
-Feels emotions to extreme levels and often causes an increase in severe hallucinations and loss of control when the chemical imbalance within the brain seem over stimulate it to extreme degrees.

Personal Information
Attached

Necessary Information
Attached

Attached

[0556:]"Someone...I guess someone who could take me seriously despite how even little things feel big to me...someone who's steady and reliable, a person I can count on and who is willing to count on me. They should be trustworthy, I wouldn't want to by loyal to some one...who wasn't.."

[0556:]"In a nutshell, I would prefer a person who could make me feel safe and secure and that I would want to do the same for. Mutual trust, open communication. Like how a relationship is supposed to be..."

[0556 grabs at her neck]

[0556 take a moment to compose herself due to 0556's nature the interviewer gives 0556 all the time she needs]

[0556:] "I'm sorry can we move on? I don't want to hurt anyone because of a single memory setting me off"

[The interviewer nods]

[0556:] "I-If I'm honest... I don't know. We kinda have to now since we're all just here on this boat, but I.."

[0556:] "But is it right to trust someone who made voices in ring constantly in your ears and gave your best and worst dreams the ability to be seen when you're awake? Should we really trust some one who made me unable to feel anything small? I feel everything constantly..."

[0556 looses her stern unyielding voice, breaking away from her maintained eye contact]

[It is decided that it's best to finish the interview before an incident occurs.]

---End Transcript---
Looks great so far though I'm not allowed to accept people~ "^w^
Case Number (Will be giving)

latest

Mutation: Psychometry - When he touches an object he can learn aspects regarding it's past - where more recent aspects such as previous ownership or uses would be easier to determine, while ancient artefacts and their purposes would be almost impossible without further training. The stronger the personal bond between the object and the previous owner, the greater amount of detail her might be able to garner about said previous owner or user.

Curse: He is unable to recognise people unless he makes physical contact with them. Thus, he could be speaking to his greatest enemy or best friend - but without making contact he would not be able to tell them apart. He knows that some people obviously exist outside of himself, and he would be able to describe them to someone else - but he would not be able to find them within a crowd. He can use things like clothing or trinkets that some people always wear to try and figure out who is in front of him, but if someone took or stole said things, he would not be able to realise that the wrong person is wearing them - unless he makes physical contact with them. Beyond this, he also finds it hard to remember people while not touching them, and should he not be in contact with anyone for a few days - his memories of people begin to blur - and he might start to literally feel like he is the only real person in the world. This is not entirely bad, as to a point he can't remember anyone else ever having existed - so he can't miss them.

Favorite Food: Sushi - Salmon Roses, paired with a Single Grain Cape Mountain Whisky
Sexual orientation: Sapiosexual - He needs to know someone very well, and they need to show a level of awareness and interest within the world for him to consider them in a romantic light. As such... he has been rather lonely... not that he notices.

(while sitting next to the interviewer, holding her wrist) I suppose, whoever they are they will have to be independent and secure enough within themselves to not require constant affection and doting on my part - considering... (glances down at where he is holding her wrist) It's not like I do not want... someone. I can understand loneliness. Especially now when I am speaking to you. But romance can't be casual for me. I just don't feel it when I do not know a person. So they will have to understand that I will care for them utterly and completely whenever we are together, but when we are apart - I will not have the luxury of missing them, or message them or buy them considerate gifts. Sometimes I feel like that would be too much to ask of someone. Perhaps it would be best if I just... don't bother.

What's your last memory?
I do not remember anything concrete. I can't remember anyone from before. At most I remember a greyish mist... I am not sure it is imagined or not. A large void filled with quiet nothing - as though I am in a large room, previously filled with bright memories that are now removed, lost... gone.

Who?

B
Oh no…. //>w<//

Run my little bean bun run away quickly!!!!!!

How scary would it be to not know you have children and then one day you are handed a baby and you know its yours!

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 9.22.31 pm.png

Name: "Alan Turner~!"

Birthdate: "29 January... yay~!"

Mutation: "Polarity"

Curse: "Good hearing! Its both a blessing... and a curse"

Favorite Color: "Gold! I have a memory of A golden triangle... maybe thats why I like it so much? heh, who knows"

Favorite Food: " I like all sorts of food. But mostly I LOVE Miso chicken-Ramen~"

Favorite Animal: "I like cats~!"

Hobby: "Looking after cats and eating Ramen~!"

Sexual orientation: "..I'm bi~! I like both genders equally~!"

"Someone who likes cats... and ramen! and someone nice!"

What's your last memory?
"My cat Gin and that Golden triangle..."

"I trust them enough... I wonder if I can ask them if theres any cats here to......"

" I would say B but... C looks more comfortable and warm~!"

Attachments

• 671bff7421a8e543bde92003a21a2b39.jpg
    671bff7421a8e543bde92003a21a2b39.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
How scary would it be to not know you have children and then one day you are handed a baby and you know its yours!
XD I know and the thing is her only takes a few hours to days with the curse so it's be like- pretty dang quick. she just gonna be ninjaing outta' his way like a pro lool

Case Number (Will be giving)

latest

What's your last memory?

Who?

B

View attachment 361423

Favorite Color: "Gold! I have a memory of A golden triangle... maybe thats why I like it so much? heh, who knows"

Favorite Food: " I like all sorts of food. But mostly I LOVE Miso chicken-Ramen~"

Sexual orientation: "...Someone called me a symmetrical straight line and apparently thats how straight I am...huh... who knew?"

What's your last memory?

"I trust them enough... I wonder if I can ask them if theres any cats here to......"

You always surprise me lol 0000

View attachment 361423

Sexual orientation: "...Someone called me a symmetrical straight line and apparently thats how straight I am...huh... who knew?"

What's your last memory?

To be honest, after reading that... I have no idea what to expect... -_-! lol

?

Like the Polarity? How does that work? and Gold Triangle? and symmetrical straight line? I don't even know. I guess we will have to find out.
Because Rwby QwQ (no one but HappyPikachu will understand that...)

The triangle is because I can't stop watching Gravity Falls... and added it...

Lol Idk that ones coz I'm tired as hell, my Cs will be weird... I'm just a strange person I guess ^^'

AlmighTy AlmighTy Don't forget about this one lool! :3

Case Number 0556

image.jpg

Main File
Attached

Curse:
Damned Sight

Unsolicited Speakers

Empathetic Overload

Personal Information
Attached

Necessary Information
Attached

Attached

[0556 grabs at her neck]

[The interviewer nods]

---End Transcript---

Name: Clyde Emeraude

Birthdate: 05-28

Mutation: Lighting Fast movement

Curse: Only activates when he is angry, or with training pills.

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Food: Your making me choose! I refuse!

Favorite Animal: Dogs, especially labs.

Hobby: Skating

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Partner: TBD

What is your ideal partner? Someone who is emotional and friendly, but when it is necessary they can ignore their emotions and deal with the situation head on. Also someone with a good sense of humor.

What's your last memory? Going to a party with some friends. The details are a little fuzzy.

Do you agree with the scientist? I don't trust them! But maybe they are all right.

Which uniform do you want A, B, or C? B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back