• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AvP or something with dinosaurs

nebulousinsight

Fan of Details
Title says it all. I am a lazy-literate RPer. I expect as much from my partner as well. I have ideas for AvP, but not so much for the dinosaurs. All I know is that I want to be a monster of some kind. An animal. I CRAVE IT.

giphy.gif

Id be up for AvP anyday. Assuming you mean the franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it where people cant pm me. So just say when your ready and I'll pm you. I'll explain it later.

Not a problem. I am ready, if you would like the general outline. This all depending upon whether you want me to kind of... GM the storyline along while your character interacts and reacts, or if you'd like me to make a character and we mutually decide the story. I have the former laid out, but not the latter.

Ooooooh. If that is the case, perhaps we do something other than my prefab plan... How about...

A hunting party of Yautja (you can lead all or one) seed a (insert type) planet which is unknowingly inhabited by Oomans as well. I'll play the xenos and some of the humans for the purpose of continuity, and you can as well, if you like. If you've read the AvP books, the story would kind of line up with Prey, book one.

Sorry I don't understand all of the terms, it's been a while since I've seen the movies. Can we take this to pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back