• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Aventura [Reboot]

aaaah

One Thousand Club

Aventura
859e1793-bb2f-47cc-a96a-1f4e569c0f3e.png

It all starts with just one snap of a finger.

Meet Luka Danvers. A high school girl who loves to write stories and create characters. Luka is very lonely, she doesn't have that many friends at school. Her mother and father are always at work, except for a few holidays and vacations. Little do her parents and her peers know, Luka was born with a special ability. She has the ability to access her own personal world within her own mind and soul, her world is called Aventura. She is able to manipulate Aventura in any way she wants to. Since she lacks friends, she made some in her world and since her world lacks excitement, she makes her own surreal adventures she and her Avenetura friends can embark on. Will you join Luka in her many adventures?

In this rp, a girl named Luka goes on adventures in her personal world with her friends who reside in her world, Aventura. I will play as Luka (and an Aventura friend) and everyone else will play as Luka's Aventura friends. Her Aventura friends can be anything, literally anything. They can The adventures Luka and her friends will go on will be different every time. Different setting(s), different situation(s), and different characters. The main focus of this roleplay will be the bizarre and comedic adventures Luka and her friends embarks on.

Before you can join this rp, you have to follow these rules:
  1. No godmodding, no metagaming, and no powerplaying. This rule is basically a no-brainer.
  2. No mary sue/gary stu characters. This rule is also a no-brainer.
  3. Please don't forget about the rp when I'm about to start it.
  4. You can only have 2 characters.
  5. Please don't be an ass in OOC. Treat others the same way you ant them to treat you.
If you have any questions, just ask me. If you are interested, just reply. If you are not interested, then...I don't what to say to you.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back