• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers...?

PrincessToby

Cute Boy Princess
Hello there!!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a detailed, but not necessarily overly detailed unless you would like, Avengers role-play?

I was thinking we could perhaps throw some OCs in there as well, maybe each play one of each to keep things interesting.

It's just a thought in my mind though, so I don't have a fleshed out plot yet but I was figuring that we could do some daily life sorts of scenarios and throw in some crime fighting or specific villains if wanted!

Just wanted to see if there was any general interest!!

Cheers!!

What's the setting for this? Will it actually take place in the Marvel Universe or just be based on it?

@Vudukudu Awesome! Keep a watch then, maybe something will get started!

@WanderingJester Um, I figured we could keep it in the universe, especially since its so integrated into the real world. And that way other characters who weren't Avengers could be utilized.

@WanderingJester I'm thinking like... post the second Avengers movie? Or at least after the first. (I don't want to work in comic terms, incase people aren't up on their comics.) Honestly, just after the completion of Stark Tower is good for me. It can be discussed.

Oh, so it's MCU, I see. I'll have to think about it then. I'm not that big into the comics either but I have to say that world's more interesting than the cinematic universe. Thanks for the info. ( :) )

Avengers? Gladly! I'm both familiar with the comics and the MCU. I'm confused though; will we be playing canon characters or OCs? Or is it canon characters, but we each introduce an OC at each scenario... something like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
@HuorSpinks

I was mostly hoping for Canon characters but leaving it open so that people could play OCs if they wanted !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back