• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The Next Generation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sarah followed Daniel, “Yeah, about that. Let’s say we...’Suit up’ where are we going?” She asked. She stepped in front of Daniel, “Guys, not all of our parents left us suits?” Gesturing to herself & Zach.

"Huh" was all Zach said. He wasn't expecting to go out so soon, he shrugged and followed Dan. It couldn't hurt to have some protection. Maybe he could help them fight after all.

Andros looked up at the dark grey armor. "This is the Mark 40. According to the archive it could reach speeds of up to mach 8! Is it really mine?"

Sarah follows once again, “I just think we’re rushing a bit, do we even have a ‘mission’ “ She asked, putting visible air-quotes up in the air.

"I don't care. I want to set an air speed record.... While enroute to wherever we are headed." The second Andros walked backwards into the suit, it opened up and then encased Andros in itself. Then Andros walked over to a balcony... and dove off. For a few seconds there was silence. Then with a wall rattling *WAKAZOOM!!!!* Andros zipped past the balcony at close to the speed of sound.... and all the while Kenny Loggins 'Danger Zone' was blasting through the speakers of the room. (LOL)

"Not exactly. Do you seriously think the Avengers started off by defeating the major threat to New York? Oh Wait...they did.." He looks at Andros and nods. "Until I fix up Mark L." "Anyway, Rogers, Your father Did leave you a suit. Hell, he asked Stark Industries to design it, so guess i'm just passing the torch." He arrives to where the fragment is and opens a hidden trap door revealing her suit, modified with nanomachines to fit any environment, and it allows for an electromagnetic shield.

She looks in disbelief. “Holy shit.” She looks towards both of them. “Well? Let’s suit up! What are we waiting for?”

He chuckles. "Now THAT'S what i'm talking about. Let's get out of here!" He walked over to the Mark 5 and put it on, following Andros closely,

"Makes me feel a little left out" said Zach. In a joking way. The suits were impressive and all. It was doubtful that Bruce Banner had left him anything. He didn't need gear when he had the Hulk, well Zach didn't want to do like that. Why should he have to let his body become a monster to help people. He wasn't even sure what Brawn would be like in a fight. Probably massively destructive.

She looked towards Zach, “Oh, come on Banner, chin-up.” She takes a step towards him. “We’re gonna be superheroes.” She says with a raise of her brow, and a genuine smile on her face, and leaves the room to go find somewhere suitable to change.

In only 30 seconds Andros had reached an altitude of 60,000 feet. Then suddenly a voice popped up from seemingly nowhere, "Andros. Sir. Are you sure that your friends can keep up?" The voice had a specific British accent. Andros immediately recognized the voice to be, "JARVIS!!" Jarvis simply replied by saying that is my name sir.

Dan wired into Andros' suit and laughed. "This is probably the best day of my life. Oh, Hello, Jarvis."

Good morning sir. Andros then asked, "Hey JARVIS. can you put the song for the cartoon Iron Man Armored Adventures on repeat please?" As you wish Andros.

Sarah finishes getting dressed, “So, what now?” She says, asking Daniel & Zachery.

Zach had his hands on his sides looking out at where the two had flown off. "Yeah, theyre gone" said Zach. Pointing out the now broken part of the wall. The first guy shouldn't even have gone so quick inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back