• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The Next Generation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well. It IS the only semi functioning suit from before the clean slate protocol. Well that and the Igor armor but that is a museum piece now." Andros set it down onto the table and asked, "Hey Daniel. do you think that you could fix the targeting system? It is kinda borked." Andros then attempted to employ his father's likable jerkish attitude and said, "Either that or I could just secretly upload the botched targeting system into your current project.... in reverse..."

Dan stopped working and moved the project to a stand and walked around, examining the targeting system. "Dude, you know that attitude won't work on me." He fixed the targeting system and handed the suitcase back. "I think i fixed it. Try it."

(You already know how it suits up) "Okay. Everything seems to be fine... wait. Now it just isn't working at all. I think that it was more broken than I thought." Andros then reaches up and flicks the faceplate with his finger. "Nevermind. It works. IT LIVES! Thanks man." Andros then asked, "Need any help? I could open one of the suit's music files."

(Yeah) "Heh. Let's see what he had on there." He nodded, agreeing on opening the files. "I never really knew what he liked in music." He shrugged, chuckling. "Oh, this is going to be good!"

"Okay. So here is the main music file...." Andros just stopped talking in the middle of his sentence for a good five minutes. Then he said grimly, "You aren't going to like this. The only music files that remain are his welding music files.... And all the music in that file is only 1970's to 1980's music. Mainly the band Starship and Saturday Night Fever."

"I take that back. I mean, i like some of that stuff, but mostly no. I say add your own music file." He shrugs. He then looks at Andros, then to the others, and coughed. "I know you're all wondering why we're here. I will explain that. If you would please follow me." He walked over to a door that nobody had noticed yet, and opened it, revealing remnants of the Avengers, such as a fragment of Captain America's shield, the helmet from Stark's Mark L Armor, etc.

While al this was going on Zach almost irritably rubbed his forehead. He was a little out of sorts with the whole New Avengers thing. Hed always guessed SHIELD was going to keep an eye on him after that day. But it felt kind of nice to know that he wasn't the only one. Made him feel like less of a monster. "SHIELD knows a lot doesn't it" he said. Rubbing the back of his neck.

Dan nods. "Well, obviously. I never trusted them in the first place." He shrugged, walking around the room. He grabbed the helmet and examined it. "Nanomachines...interesting."

"Umm why are you showing us this? I mean it isn't usable and most of it are museum pieces." Then it hit him. "Wait. Don't tell me that we are.... You know... NEXT."

"Well, not exactly. We all have the choice either to resume our normal lives, or avenge our relatives. Which do you choose?" He stared Andros dead in the eyes, then looked at the others. "Well?"

She looked towards Zach, and nodded. “I always assumed they kept an eye on us, it’s..unsettling.”
When Sarah looks around she spots it, “Holy crap.” She ignores most of the people there, but still hearing the conversation between them, and heads towards the fragment of Captain America’s shield, she picks it up and inspects it. Her eyes snap up for a brief moment, looking towards Andros & Daniel, She looked at the rest of them, and opened her mouth to say something, and hesitated. She decided it was best not to say anything.

Last edited:
"I would love to. But how can I live up to my father's reputation? I don't look like him, or sound like him, or even think like him. Hell I don't even have his likable jerkish attitude. How can I be a hero if I can't even live up to half of his reputation?"

(Writing this made me tear up lol)

Sarah looked at Andros blankly. “You don’t. That was his reputation, not yours. Make your own.”
And when she said that it was suddenly clear enough for her, “I’m in.” She said, putting the fragment down.

"One in, how about you lot?" He said, holding the helmet between his arm and torso. "Anyone backin' down?"

Andros then noticed something behind the helmet. It was a note. It read, "Dear Andros. If you are reading this then I am gone. I hope that you become one of the best. You have it in you to do so. What my father once told me was that I was destined for great things. Now it is time for me to tell you that same thing. You are a stark. You are my son. You are my hero. I love you oh so very much. NOW MAKE YOUR FATHER PROUD!" Andros looked back at Daniel and said, "I'M IN."

(I'm actually crying because that was so emotional.)

Zach sighed. "I'll do what I can to help" said Zach. He put emphasis on the word I. Although you'd only hear the emphasis if you were listening closely. He was not doing...that ever, if he could help it. Brawn was staying in the cage.

Sarah looked towards Zach and gave the smallest hint of a smile, she turned her attention back to Andros. Patiently awaiting an answer.

(I just realized that I'm technically Co-GM, even though I'm in the RP XD. That JUST came to mind.)(That moment when you feel epic but need music to finish the job: USE THE LIIIIIIIIINK XD)

(Don't you hate it when the person you refer to is offline, and you need to wait for a day to get an answer?)

"So what now?" Andros asked. His voice resonated with anger and sadness. He wanted revenge and he would get it one way or another...

"We suit up. Let's go then, shall we?" He smiled and ran over to his project

Users who are viewing this thread

Back