• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers: The Next Generation

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
The golden age of heroes has passed. Most of the villains have either died or retired, same for the heroes. The Avengers were dismantled years ago by S.H.I.E.L.D., and the Twenty Eighth Amendment, as well as the Mutant Rights Acts passed by the UN, has given mutants and meta-humans the same rights as normal humans. So, for all intents and purposes, the world was at peace. Well, peace is a relative term. That was until a few years ago. You see, it seems villains are timeless. No matter what time period, no matter what environment, they're always there. And as such, there will always be heroes to oppose them. Which is just what Tony Stark has done. Seeing as most of the old heroes can't, well, be heroes, he's assembled a team of the best and brightest the world has to offer, many of them being children of said heroes. So, you gonna join, or miss out on Tony saying that awesome catch phrase for the first time in a couple decades?

Hi! So, I recently got back into Marvel after the amazing (no pun intended) Spider-Man game came out! I really wanted something with the Avengers, and I love making original characters, so yeah! Basically, everyone will be playing an OC. Buuut, this OC can be either completely original, or related in some way to another superhero. Son, brother, sister, half cousin, whatever. Also, the Young Avengers didn't happen in this universe (and the members were born much later than they were in the comics,) so if you want to play Wiccan, or Hulkling, or any of those guys besides Iron Lad, then go ahead! I'll leave some spots open for the children, but it's first come first serve, so don't hesitate! Join now! Do it! I said do it now! (Also, I have some arcs planned out. So yeah! Anybody interested?)

Spots:
Iron Man's Children:
@Cicada3301

Spider-Man's Children:
Oldest Sibling: Taken (Benjamin Parker)
Other Siblings: Open

Bruce Banner's Children:
Yahhah Yahhah

Black Panther's Children:
( fin fin

Captain America's Children:
Soap Soap

Scarlet Witch's Children:
Wiccan: Open
Speed: Open

Young Avengers:
Patriot: Open
Hulkling: Open
Cassie Lang: Open

(If someone you want to play isn't up here, just tell me, and I'll reserve the spot for ya!)

Arcs:
Lost Boys Arc: (A group of delinquent teenagers stumble across a stash of gear from old supervillians, and slowly go insane and start to believe they are the old villains.)

Sindicate Arc: (An extremely viscous crime syndicate is ravaging the U.S., and the Avengers are tasked with stopping them.)

Invasion Arc: (An alien threat comes to Earth, spreading paranoia throughout the group.)

Second Super Hero Civil War Arc: (Tensions flare and explode as the team is fractured against one another.)

Future Past Arc: (The team is reassembled to face a threat from a broken future.)

End Game Arc: (The team faces their greatest threat yet, and possibly in the history of the universe.)

CrookedCrow CrookedCrow
fin fin
I Iamkingdomhearts1000
Its_Just_E Its_Just_E
ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo
T Taleek
@Field Marshal
You guys interested?

Last edited:
Oh cool! I actually was hoping to rp in a Marvel thing since Spider-Man dropped if possible I think I'll use my OC that I posted in another seeing as I never really got to play her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back