• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The Last War

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"No, Hound is his own consciousness. I mean I could probably let him out if I tried. But it's up to him to let me back out, and Hound hates me as much as I hate him" said Simon.

"Well Loki can't kill the Avengers all by himself" Scarlet points outs "So you coming or not?" she asks tilting her masked face to the side a little "Not that you're given much choice".

Tony looks at Clint "She has nothing she needs from here" he says and he adds "And it depends what they do aftwr finding put his real plan, they atay with him and we'll have to kill them. If they go against him then our job got a lot easier"
(Gotta get aome sleep...)

"True. Most do not stay loyal to my brother" said Thor.

"If Scarlet finds out she'd probably be first in line to kill him" Natasha says with a sigh "He destroyed her home planet, but she's an expert on fighting and weapons. War to say short". Tony sighs "Well another way to kill her found then" he says "Do note that Jarvis" he adds.

Angel looks at the tower and she hums quietly, debating with herself whether she should shut down all the power with an electric shock or set it on fire.

Simon gripped his forehead. "Hound want out. You really think they want Simon for fight". Now that he could Hound hadn't shut up in Simon's mind.

"You know Simon" Loki says "Maybe you could find out the weaknesses of the Avengers" he adds, he didn't want Hound to come out and destroy the lab.

"Well if the hulk is anything like Hound. He's going to annoy Bruce Banner to no relent" said Simon. Knocking on his forehead.

"Actually, Bruce Banner has good control over the Hulk" Loki says and Angel lands on the ground with James "Got him!" she says and adds "And everyone upstairs, this is a lab not a meeting room!" she says pointing to the elevator "And he has because he's always angry, don't know how it works with Hound, but yeah, Bruce can switch to Hulk on his own".

Simon grunted holding his head moving towards the elevator. "Must be nice controlling the monster in your head".

"Well why don't you find a way to control it" Angel asks looking at Simon as the cat follows him to the elevator "The cat likes you by the way" she adds while she pushes Loki away from the clones.

"Well Loki can't kill the Avengers all by himself" Scarlet points outs "So you coming or not?" she asks tilting her masked face to the side a little "Not that you're given much choice".

Tony looks at Clint "She has nothing she needs from here" he says and he adds "And it depends what they do aftwr finding put his real plan, they atay with him and we'll have to kill them. If they go against him then our job got a lot easier"
(Gotta get aome sleep...)
"That sounds like a threat...But I'm in..." James decided that it was in his best interest to know Loki and his plans.

"That's still a work in progress" said Simon. Stopping to scratch the cat behind the ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back