• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers RP

My apologies, I missed Auburn's

OC.

StarrieSky said:
I'd like to be an OC if that's okay :)
To StarrieSky: you're welcome to use an OC. As long as you beforehand tell us who it is, etc.

Looks like this:

Name:

looks:

personality:

History:

Other:

Weapon of choice:

Favorite food:

Really whatever. The important ones are name, age, looks, and personality. Well in my head anyways

Yes, still open. If anyone wants to join, and has chosen a character, they can tell me and I'll highly likely include them.

That's fine, I'm glad to include you.

I think this would conclude everything as far as start ups go. I decide now to close this thread to any other person, to save both time and limits of mine. (Not sure if there's a specific way to close a thread)

I realize this is a little bit of an old post, but I think this is a brilliant idea! Is it still open? Will action be taken on it really soon?

Yeah I think I can include one last person. You can join.

I've got to stop any more from coming though, before it overflows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back