• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Holy shit!" Jordan jumped off just in time and released a volley of energy blasts that blasted the fragments to harmless bits.
Mako woke up from his what seemed like a coma in the middle of the street. "What happened?" Mako said as he saw the falling debris, and crumbled buildings. "Who are they?" Mako said as he watched the fight between Jordan and shurayuki.

@LucianGrey7971

@Raikou Kaminari

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh crap...I brought the Ice guy with me to Japan...I thought I was moving through space slower than usual...OI Ice guy! Start attacking the giant damn monsters!"

@wiigamechamp

(Now we have continuity~)

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Oh crap...I brought the Ice guy with me to Japan...I thought I was moving through space slower than usual...OI Ice guy! Start attacking the giant damn monsters!"
@wiigamechamp

(Now we have continuity~)
"Now you watch him suffer for your idiocy." Shurayuki said. Without a gesture Mako would begin to feel his airways constrict as if he was being strangled as Shurayuki was using telekinesis to strangle him. She smirked looking at Jordan prediciting what he was about to do next.

@wiigamechamp

Dimitri teleported to the floor beneath Oscorp. "I got your distress call, Harry. Where are you?"

"Don't move."

Dimitri froze, but he recognized the voice behind him. "How the hell did you get out?"

"Congratulations, Dimitri. It worked!" Harry said as he stepped out of the shadows with Miranda. "Your father is alive. You can raise the dead. Unfortunately, now I have to use your power for something you won't want to do, I'm bringing back the original goblin. Miranda is coming in handy sooner than I thought."

Dimitri was beginning to regret giving Harry a second chance. Or third. Or fourth. "My father. He's alive? Where is he?"

Miranda smirked. "
In a stuffy little sound proof cell that has a hell of a draft."

"Why...." Dimitri started. "Why do you want to bring back your dad?"

"I said the original goblin."

Last edited by a moderator:
reapertwo said:
Dimitri teleported to the floor beneath Oscorp. "I got your distress call, Harry. Where are you?"
"Don't move."

Dimitri froze, but he recognized the voice behind him. "How the hell did you get out?"

"Congratulations, Dimitri. It worked!" Harry said as he stepped out of the shadows with Miranda. "Your father is alive. You can raise the dead. Unfortunately, now I have to use your power for something you won't want to do, I'm bringing back the original goblin. Miranda is coming in handy sooner than I thought."

Dimitri was beginning to regret giving Harry a second chance. Or third. Or fourth. "My father. He's alive? Where is he?"

Miranda smirked. "
In a stuffy little sound proof cell that has a hell of a draft."

"Why...." Dimitri started. "Why do you want to bring back your dad?"

"I said the original goblin."
(Looks like the natural enemy of Spiders is gonna come back. Hopefully The spiders of 2099 can handle it. ;) )

Raikou Kaminari]"Now you watch him suffer for your idiocy." Shurayuki said. Without a gesture Mako would begin to feel his airways constrict as if he was being strangled as Shurayuki was using telekinesis to strangle him. She smirked looking at Jordan prediciting what he was about to do next. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5775-wiigamechamp/ said:
@wiigamechamp[/URL]
As he felt the air depleting he held his neck and fell on his knees. He formed an ice spike as he threw it at Shurayuki, in an attempt to let him go.

Shurayuki deflected the ice spike with her telekinesis and was about to finish off Mako when she suddenly seemed distracted before saying. "Looks like that is check and mate, we win humans." she said. Before she suddenly vanished and so did the kaiju.

@wiigamechamp @everyone

Cursed Regalia Arc End

Eli and Shin arrived at the Nijou Castle in Kyoto, they were about to descend into the crater the Regalia had come from before suddenly the swords of the top brass of the Regalia along with White Muramasa now too was embedded in front of the crater.Standing behind them was someone or something they did not recognize. "It seems that this union is complete. Let me save you the trouble of figuring it out. The real regalia as in the ones slotted to special weapons aka Black Muramasa, White Muramasa, Shurayuki, Ebony Blade, and the Yashida Honor Blade all fused to make me once they had put White Muramasa together. Don't worry I have no intention of fighting you all now, I'll do so later when the time is right and when I have the right blade." he said before he leapt off into the unknown.

Hakumen.full.891114.jpg

Shin and Eli collected the swords and left........

The Big Hero Alliance

The next day, while clean up and repair efforts began on the cities Eli, Shin, Raikou, and Ryu were gathered in the Prime Minister's office. "We appreciated your help gentlemen, especially what you Raikou and Ryu did in Osaka. But we can't just denounce the Avengers and advertise you guys instead but I am going to help you out. I bring you two new members, I heard from the report you have something one of them can use and the other well he is well prepared already. You'll meet them soon enough. I once again thank you and hope you will lend more help in the future. But I must go and adress the nation." he said before almost walking out the door. Shin said before he left "You can call us the Big Hero Alliance." The Prime Minister nodded before leaving.

"Oh~ Isn't that nice? You've got your own alliance now Raikou~" Jordan said appearing in the middle of the office, sitting in mid-air "It might not sound like it, but I'm quite happy for you~ You never did see eye to eye with the Avengers' ideals or their way of going about things. It is always a great feeling to be around those whom you can count on and share the same ideology...But I digress, when the time comes, consider me at your service to fight this new person...'sides, me and that quickdraw woman have unfinished business~"

@Raikou Kaminari

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Oh~ Isn't that nice? You've got your own alliance now Raikou~" Jordan said appearing in the middle of the office, sitting in mid-air "It might not sound like it, but I'm quite happy for you~ You never did see eye to eye with the Avengers' ideals or their way of going about things. It is always a great feeling to be around those whom you can count on and share the same ideology...But I digress, when the time comes, consider me at your service to fight this new person...'sides, me and that quickdraw woman have unfinished business~"
@Raikou Kaminari
"Whatever that thing is, sounds like it could become a real problem in the future. So if he appears we'll let you know." Raikou said as they went out of the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back