• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Academy OOC

Awh Molly's so cute!! I did love the event though, I definitely look forward to the next one!

Baron Zemo will be cool to have in the rp, welcome to it!!

Alright guys sorry for my break! Between finals and vacation and writers block I've just been super busy! I'm still busy with the start of a new semester but I would love to come back in. Can I get like a summary of where people are and what I missed so I can pop back in?

@NerdyBirdy were we gonna finish what we were doing?

next post starts a new day since Fury just sent everyone to bed

next event is girl spiders attack  jk twist likely has a better side story event planned

If I do any more events I'll probably do it in extra pages from now on.

Maybe when people are craving action/combat, they can go out into the city and fight crime, instead of a fight breaking out at the school? If you want it to be more organized then maybe Fury can occasionally call a "mission" or something?

Also @FarFlungDreamer I RP'd Bucky for a couple lines of dialogue, but tried to stick with his character. Please let me know if there's anything I got wrong  O.o

I usually like to Rp that kind of stuff out, just cause the fun bits for me is the interactions between everyone! But I get we probably all want to reconvene the next morning. It's good though, just wording I would change would be unimportant stuff like this: 

"You alright?" he asked. "You were pretty out of it." 

"I... guess," Logan replied. He still had a massive headache and some of the spots where he was hit didn't feel great, but compared to before he was fine.

"Everyone's gone now. The woman you knocked out was taken to jail. You played a big part in driving them out."

Logan laughed. "You kidding? I almost killed you. You probably were way more important than me."

"Maybe. But the Runaways are gone. I was supposed to attend here before but didn't, but I've decided to stay now."

"That's great," Logan said with a smile. Even though he'd been attacked his first night, this place seemed like it could suit him already. And this guy in particular seemed really relatable to him, from what he knew so far. He'd been running for a long time, and he'd finally found somewhere safe. He put out his hand. "I'm Logan. You?"

"Bucky." He took it.

"Well, Bucky," he replied. "This is gonna to be a night we'll remember."

"For sure, you can stay in my dorm until they set you up with one of your own if you need."

So just picky stuff XD You did plenty of a good job!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Also is everyone okay with them having a big start of term breakfast/dinner buffet or something? Just so we can get all our characters in the same room again to start up interactions after the fighting and branch off from there with whatever each character goes and does? It'd be a good start for everyone new or returning after the event to get their characters into the Rp.

We could have Bucky and Logan going together in the morning.

Also, @Twist is it okay what I did with Steve? That he went off to look for Bucky. I thought it would be a realistic way to keep him out of the Rp if ever someone wants to pick his character up and an easy way for said person to bring him back in. Or I can just have him here and not have Bucky interact with him 'on screen'.

I do like the idea of having them all together so people can "introduce" themselves once again.

Also another special event would be nice : D I did like this even though I was really scarce. The holidays were simply a little hectic for me personally.

Poor Joe, all he wanted was to shoot some guys!

It seems to be his luck as of late. At least he has his open challenge at the Arena of War to look forward too.

next event is girl spiders attack  jk twist likely has a better side story event planned

That actually sounds like a really good idea and something Julia could really be a part of. I could have her foresee it happening as kind of build up towards it should it end up actually happening.

Maybe when people are craving action/combat, they can go out into the city and fight crime, instead of a fight breaking out at the school? If you want it to be more organized then maybe Fury can occasionally call a "mission" or something?

If I do any more events I'll probably do it in extra pages from now on.

Agreed. It would allow people to still chat and go to lessons if they want too rather than feel they have to drop out temporarily whilst the event's going on.

Alright guys sorry for my break! Between finals and vacation and writers block I've just been super busy! I'm still busy with the start of a new semester but I would love to come back in. Can I get like a summary of where people are and what I missed so I can pop back in?

Well our first event is now over involving the Runaways so it's just the start of the next day so everyone's heading/in their dorms so should be easy enough to get back into.

Yeah that'll probably be the plan from now on, with the events taking place in other locations at least the combat ones. Social ones might stay in the Academy but we'll see.

Also is everyone okay with them having a big start of term breakfast/dinner buffet or something? Just so we can get all our characters in the same room again to start up interactions after the fighting and branch off from there with whatever each character goes and does? It'd be a good start for everyone new or returning after the event to get their characters into the Rp.

We could have Bucky and Logan going together in the morning.

Also, @Twist is it okay what I did with Steve? That he went off to look for Bucky. I thought it would be a realistic way to keep him out of the Rp if ever someone wants to pick his character up and an easy way for said person to bring him back in. Or I can just have him here and not have Bucky interact with him 'on screen'.

Yeah what you did with Steve's fine and the gathering thing sounds good too. You can have it in the dorms or at the Club or wherever or get food from the food stands around Campus, I wont put something on the Bulletin Board or anything so people don't feel forced but i'm more than happy for someone to set something up.

@NerdyBirdy were we gonna finish what we were doing?

I guess. I'm job hunting at the moment, so I have some downtime. I actually did have a cool idea. I'll message you the details.

@Twist I hope you don't mind me using the robot in Club A in my post. I know according to the Campus Guide he's the bartender but I wasn't quite sure how I could get Julia to identify everything on offer without some help.

@Twist I hope you don't mind me using the robot in Club A in my post. I know according to the Campus Guide he's the bartender but I wasn't quite sure how I could get Julia to identify everything on offer without some help.

I actually may add them to the Campus Guide as well as S.H.I.E.L.D recruits (possibly) in case you need them.

On another note, does anyone know how we can get back interest for this seeing how we have dramatically dwindled since after Christmas. I've posted on the interest check for this as well as tagged them in various things but to no avail. Anyone here close to a missing member who can pique their interest again?  

@Jessy753, @slachance6, @Scatterbrain, @FarFlungDreamer, @fanaticalferret

I'm currently trying to persuade a friend of mine to join this since she's also a fan of Marvel. She agreed on joining btw. Apparently she's looking for a character atm.

@Twist Sorry, I don't know anyone either. I do have kind of a radical idea though. We could try moving this to hosted projects. We're not exactly doing anything major at the moment, just eating breakfast so it would allow people to sort of just jump in and I've found most people just look at Hosted Projects for RPG's so it might drum up more people. It's just a suggestion so don't feel you need to take it too seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back