• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers Academy OOC

Twist

Going round it to be honest
Hey everyone. This is where we will talk outside of the RPG so feel free to post questions, ideas and the like. Helpful links for everyone as well 

A quick question from me to everyone, who is interested in the doing special events, I know @Jessy753 and @Aqua7KH are interested. Anyone else? @DiscoQuinn, @Forehead, @TaleekXD, @Scatterbrain

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to join as well!! I'm writing my character sheet right now! And I would love to participate in special events (if I understand correctly what that is) :)

I hope I'm correct in assuming - the only students so far at the school are the ones that have been claimed by people? We don't have any NPC students, right?

I hope I'm correct in assuming - the only students so far at the school are the ones that have been claimed by people? We don't have any NPC students, right?

At the moment yes the only students at the Academy are the ones claimed by people. However I probably gonna add NPC students during events who are free to be interacted with and will stay as background characters.

Also, how old are they all? I'm assuming like, 18-early 20's? or is it more high school age?

@Aqua7KH There is going to be a 12-14 year old version of Spider-Man so age varies but we're all roughly the same age unless stated otherwise on the a character sheet.

@Twist lol, so what age are most of them then?

I figure regular high school age of 14-18 my Spiderman is only going to be 12 because since he is in canon much younger than the other Avengers, I figure it'd be interesting if he faked his transcripts to say he's fourteen. In the school records he's fourteen but in reality he's twelve.

Im just assuming everyone's gonna be 14-18 since where I'm from that's the age range of High Schoolers typically without counting anyone who has skipped or fell back in school.

@Scatterbrain ah yeah you're probably right. I prefer Pietro anyway, I was just going with Peter since I was doing the movie-verse look and backstory. But yeah, good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back