• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers Academy (Game) RPG

Twist

Going round it to be honest
Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Nick Fury, created Avengers Academy with the intent to create a team of heroes capable of protecting the world from threats such as Hydra and A.I.M. With such teachers as Odin and Hank Pym to teach them and incredible facilities to study and hang out in, new students can expect to go on epic missions as well try to navigate a super powered social life.

Hi, I've been playing Avengers Academy, a game based on Marvel characters learning to use their powers in a school set up by Nick Fury, and it is a lot of fun. So I was thinking of starting a RPG based on it, where we would play as the students (canon characters only please but you can be heroes or villains) and go about our studies. But these ain't boring ones as their would be a Robo Dojo, Quinjet Hangar, Asgardian Gauntlet, Club A, Blasting Range amongst a whole lot of others and I would be willing to take suggestions on some other places. Or you could try to uncover the secrets that Nick Fury's hiding as well as the other teachers (Odin, Hank Pym, Ares, Madame Hydra). I would also do special events, much in the vain of the game, where I would introduce characters and enemies to fight if people wanted too such as an alien invasion or rival school. Players would also have their own questlines they could follow and I'm also thinking about implementing a bulletin board system where I would set little missions for players.

I look forward to your interest and comments.

Last edited:
Gosh this thread is already up? Gee, thanks for tagging me NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy . Someone should post the link in our old OOC... or did that already happen? I'm unsure if I simply have missed the notification.

Anyways given someone has interest in playing Tony ( Innue Innue ) I'll move away from the character cause I'm having a lot of things to do.
So I would "just" go with Black Widow if she's still here to play?

(Edit: just checked... apparently it was just me not getting the notification)

Gosh this thread is already up? Gee, thanks for tagging me NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy . Someone should post the link in our old OOC... or did that already happen? I'm unsure if I simply have missed the notification.

Anyways given someone has interest in playing Tony ( Innue Innue ) I'll move away from the character cause I'm having a lot of things to do.
So I would "just" go with Black Widow if she's still here to play?

(Edit: just checked... apparently it was just me not getting the notification)
Feel free to take Tony if you'd like, my friend.

Feel free to take Tony if you'd like, my friend.
Awwe, thanks :) but seriously you can have him. I thought of dropping Tony anyways based on my real life schedule. Probably would've continued playing him though in case no-one was interested. So he's in the RPG at least. But I'm sure you'll play him perfectly so you can totally play him, if you want to :D

I'd love to reserve Rictor again. I'll probably just stick to him though to make sure I get responses out in a timely manner. If I feel I can hop back on two I might grab Selene again or Miss America since I've started reading her new comic and am psyched about her again.

Interested, can I reserve Peter Quill aka Star-Lord please.

Can I call T'Challa?

I took Bucky Barnes anyways! :)

Reserving Sam Wilson!

Can I reserve black bolt??

It's nice to people want to post their interest on characters and reserve them but the character sheets are up so the best way to make sure you can play as them is to post up a character sheet for them. Re posting links for Campus Guide (Very helpful) https://www.rpnation.com/threads/avengers-academy-campus-guide.271712/ and character sheets https://www.rpnation.com/threads/marvel-avengers-academy-character-sheet.332881/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back