• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers: A New Age

Sent you a DM with a character idea. TLDR Captain Marvel ancestor in a sense, pretty much related to comic events but merged into MCU....not sure on hero name, but real name will be Anna-Marie.
Well, you could always talk about it here if ye need more help.

Was more just finding out if it was Ok. Jist of it was Rogue kinda of got her powers after being tricked by mother in a plot. Based of this part, but then going a different direction and with MCU style.

One thing i need to think about is if the Character will be a Mutant, or perhaps more like Scarlet Witch being a experiment (Because MCU could not use Mutant name previously)

Was more just finding out if it was Ok. Jist of it was Rogue kinda of got her powers after being tricked by mother in a plot. Based of this part, but then going a different direction and with MCU style.

I mean like Archon said, long as it doesn't approach the realm of Thor I think it'll be fine?

oh i am soooo making a character~
the daughter of ava ayala. and- well i don't know who yet- but i assume you prefer it not be another hero- right? the only person i can think to pair her with is victor [power man]- yeah- that would be nice~

We'll always be accepting unless I outright state we're closed in the RP!

There's no pressure to chose a side between villains and heroes, just choose what you like best.

No official canons, sorry. The RP is themed around the next generation.

I am definitely interested in this. My marvel Oc Demetrius is a new age mutant. His power is darkforce and the ability to see/hear dead people at times.

I'm designing a mech suit. I wanted him to be with magic users like dr.strange. I would say he's about a class 3

He's still in the early creation stages.

I shall be watching this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back