• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: Vault of Raging Spirits Interest Check

Sorry I haven't gotten my character up yet. I just had a very busy day yesterday.

I was actually kind of excited about your character. Though my character's design was thought up mostly considering what people might look like living in the desert traveling with foreign merchants, I did give her a Mongolian name. Or at least what google says is a Mongolian name. I've always kinda liked their culture (to a point) and I'm glad you made a character for them.

Djinn N Tonic Djinn N Tonic Are we now waiting for another player to fill the airbending slot?

You do realize his mother trained him right?

I mean in general, he just dosen't go looking for trouble.

I mean yeah, I don't know why I slipped in woman there when I really meant just 'defenseless' because it seems like Jung has the highest level of morality and a code of ethics out of anyone on the team. Like, none of them are evil or truly cruel when it comes down to it objectively, but Saikhaan has lived a life dedicated to survival amid her clan and had no trouble stealing as soon as she arrived in Taku, and Yen is an abject loner who distances himself from people, allowing his emotions often come into play whcih makes him hold grudges against people and mostly play by his own rules as he goes along because he prefers an untethered life. Meanwhile, Jung was raised in a tribe of proud and fearsome warriors who were brutal and strong in combat, but surely if he also learned philosophy and lives his life by certain credos he picked up along the way he has to have a highly developed sense of honor and composure as a combatant. While with Saikhaan and Yen it's more of a 'Go for the eyes, no rules, we protect our own' type deal.

Well, he has a sense of honor, but that don't mean he'll play fair.

He's ancestors were raiders for the most part, granted his people today were not as bloodthristy, but the idea remains. Keep your distance if you can, strike only when a weakness shows.

Well, he has a sense of honor, but that don't mean he'll play fair.

He's ancestors were raiders for the most part, granted his people today were not as bloodthristy, but the idea remains. Keep your distance if you can, strike only when a weakness shows.

It's funny to think now that you've illuminated this clearly for me, considering how I was just talking to Djinn about our characters. He's kind of grump so he often says 'I'm neutral' or what have you, but he did say a while ago 'They're more criminal than I thought' which is of course hilarious to think about. Considering how at least the three of them now have proven to be morally flexible characters who have no sense of strong obligation towards helping people other than themselves (that we have seen yet at least, I'm sure all of them have the capability to do so). Which is an interesting note to open on for a story about four people who are supposedly set to save the world.

It's Guardians of the Galaxy all over again.

'Why would you want to save the galaxy?'

'Because I'm one of the idiots who lives in it!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back