• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: Vault of Raging Spirits Interest Check

One wants to live free, the other wants to be closer to the roots. It's sorted like an opposite attract kinda thing, and since their nonebenders they can have much more of a specialization towards some sort of mounted archery.

One wants to live free, the other wants to be closer to the roots. It's sorted like an opposite attract kinda thing, and since their nonebenders they can have much more of a specialization towards some sort of mounted archery.

I take it somewhere near the Northern Air Temple?

Has the character page been made? Just curious, so take your time.

I'm writing it up now.

Ah so what benders are taken? I see that there was Earth, water, and fire. Was air taken? If not I'd like that.

So unfortunately I'll have to drop out from this. I really would have loved to participate in this but with some things coming up my attention is needed elsewhere. I wish you luck on this roleplay! And I apologize for the inconvenience.

jaydude jaydude The Silver Crow The Silver Crow Elekta Kount Elekta Kount

In the meantime I feel it's best we at least talk a little while we have the opportunity and some time before the last Oc is posted. I think we're all excited about this Rp after all and it would be a shame not to at least discuss our hopes and characters and maybe even fun dynamics we could have while we have ample time to discuss that before we jump right in if that's good with all of you.

Elekta Kount Elekta Kount I think he's really interesting. I like your inspiration you took from Mongolian culture and how you applied it to this character. It's always good to see a well made nonbender who has significant skills in battle considering their presence is a minority amidst a show which bases itself around the intrigue of being able to bend elements. I like his philosophy and can't wait to see how he interacts with the others with a more reserved yet hospitable charm to him.

In fact I really like the kind of dynamics that our characters could build over the course of the rp considering they have strong similarities yet are also widely different in multiple ways.Two rough and tumble types, A brash and cocky young girl and a simple rural nonbender who lives his life by the mottos of his people with a minimalistic point of few whose short on words and a swift, intelligent smart-ass with a pragmatic approach and a fast tongue. All of them are also very independent and adventurous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back