• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: The Second Reality

Sentient Tree

What, never seen a sentient, magical tree before?
Earth, Water, Fire, Air

They say the Avatar is the one to keep balance in the world, and the only one who can master the four elements.

The 100 year war was a long, dangerous one. Many battles were won and lost by the different nations, but the enemy everyone feared was the Fire Nation. When the Avatar finally awoke and faced off with Firelord Ozai, he did not win.

No, he didn't. Nobody is sure why or how, but in Avatar state he was killed. After that, the Fire Nation greatly built up their strength and conquered the other nations. They are the only nation left, ruled by a strict leader and harsh laws.

It's been 4 years since the Fire Nation won. Even though the avatar cycle has been broken, hope remains. Talk of uprising and revolution have been spreading across the world, and it is only a matter of time.​

By shor, I never expected 9 interests in one day! It'll be out sometime by tomorrow, I assure you.

I am well versed in both.
Did you have any ideas or suggestions for the RP?

I was thinking maybe something along the lines of the Red Lotus making a comeback.. If you haven't seen LOK tho…….

Yea I think I would want to do something pre- LoK :/ mostly because I am already surrounded by spoilers whenever I remotely look into ATLA for nostalgia

Yea I think I would want to do something pre- LoK :/ mostly because I am already surrounded by spoilers whenever I remotely look into ATLA for nostalgia

That's incredibly disappointing to me.. I was really seeking an LOK era RP......

Hey I created an Interest Check so we have somewhere to discuss this rather than here on someone else's, and so we can gain more RP'rs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back