• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Second Reality OOC

Getting in on the rp momentarily with a bit of an odd entrance. But my thought was "She's been living in an air temple...probably Southern...oh crap boats." lol

In my case, I haven't been replying because I have not had anyone to reply to. I planned on reading until they got to the earth kingdom.

I'll be honest, right now I have time off from work and school. I was hoping to rp since I haven't in almost 2 years. This site is definitely not what it used to be. I have 3 rp where all I'm doing is waiting around. So I'll most definitely just leave the site again. *finished ranting*

Sorry to hear that Polo Polo , maybe a one x one is better suited for you? However, I totally agree. I haven't rp'ed in quite a few years so I was looking forward to flexing my finger muscles.

Ah, gotcha you're used to group RP's. Understandable, they normally have the most traction and less likely to run slow on ideas. But, might be something to try since you want to RP but the group ones are running a little snail paced.

I just read through the last of the posts. And I don't wanna sound rude to Princept Princept or anything, but if he doesn't show up soon, he's not exactly being interacted with a whole ton before the rp stops. there are other people in the area to keep it going. I'm not saying to kick him out or anything, but it's possible to continue without him if he actually has lost interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back