• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Avatar RP for PrincessKarai8 and Alexander Hamilton

"She's a child!" Archer shouted back. "You're heartless! How dare you demand a child protect the world!" Archer was infuriated. "She needs someone to train her, to teach her, to inspire her. Not to demand that she save everyone!"

Chrystelle stepped forward then, a blizzard picking up around her.

"I am not ready for this! I haven't even mastered my water bending! How could I master all of the elements? And plus the world is in peace. There aren't any threats to it." Chrystelle raged.

Chrystelle stepped forward then, a blizzard picking up around her.

"I am not ready for this! I haven't even mastered my water bending! How could I master all of the elements? And plus the world is in peace. There aren't any threats to it." Chrystelle raged.

Archer felt the snow hit his face and he jumped back, yelping in pain. He sent up a small spark of flame to protect himself from the snow. "Chrystelle! Calm down!" Archer nearly begged.

Archer felt the snow hit his face and he jumped back, yelping in pain. He sent up a small spark of flame to protect himself from the snow. "Chrystelle! Calm down!" Archer nearly begged.

Chrystelle heard his voice and the blizzard slowed down some.

"There are still threats out there, Chrystelle. And they will be coming our way."

Chrystelle heard his voice and the blizzard slowed down some.

"There are still threats out there, Chrystelle. And they will be coming our way."

"Then we can deal with that when they arrive!" Archer nearly screamed at the adults. "You can't expect her to be okay with her life, her aspirations, her vision for her future, all of it stolen from her!" 

"Then we can deal with that when they arrive!" Archer nearly screamed at the adults. "You can't expect her to be okay with her life, her aspirations, her vision for her future, all of it stolen from her!" 

"Being the Avatar is her future!"

"No! I can't deal with this!" Chrystelle took off towards the Water then, freezing it so she could walk across it.

"Chrystelle!" Her parents chased after her, but couldn't go any further as the ice melted before them.

"I'm sorry, but I can't..." Chrystelle made her way across the water.

Archer was in shock. He then ran off to pursue Chrystelle, only on land. He sprinted into the streets to find his pet, an armadillo lion named Raion, sitting outside waiting for him. Archer got on Raion's back and ordered him to follow Chrystelle. (Can we make it a lake so that Archer can catch up to her on land?)

Archer was in shock. He then ran off to pursue Chrystelle, only on land. He sprinted into the streets to find his pet, an armadillo lion named Raion, sitting outside waiting for him. Archer got on Raion's back and ordered him to follow Chrystelle. (Can we make it a lake so that Archer can catch up to her on land?)

(Sure)

Chrystelle continued across the lake, tears running down her face

Archer got to the other side of the lake and stopped his pet. He pet his head and thanked him. Then Archer got off the animal's back and waited for Chrystelle.

Chrystelle reached land, far away from her parents and the Water Nation.

She dropped down onto the ground, exhausted from using her bending so strenuous.

She whistled and suddenly a white half fox half tiger creature came running towards her.

"Hi, Kimi." She petted the top of the large animal's head.

(Kim's like a saber tooth tiger but only more fox like)

Chrystelle reached land, far away from her parents and the Water Nation.

She dropped down onto the ground, exhausted from using her bending so strenuous.

She whistled and suddenly a white half fox half tiger creature came running towards her.

"Hi, Kimi." She petted the top of the large animal's head.

(Kim's like a saber tooth tiger but only more fox like)

Archer saw Chrystelle a little ways away and he and Raion walked towards her. "Chrystelle!" He called to her. 

(Like this but white: 
tiger-fox-copy.png

Archer saw Chrystelle a little ways away and he and Raion walked towards her. "Chrystelle!" He called to her. 

Kimi let out a low growl as the tigerdillo and its owner approached.

"Kimi, calm down. That's my friend." Chrystelle said, petting her back. "Archer, why'd you follow me? Won't your parents be worried? We're pretty far away from home."

Kimi let out a low growl as the tigerdillo and its owner approached.

"Kimi, calm down. That's my friend." Chrystelle said, petting her back. "Archer, why'd you follow me? Won't your parents be worried? We're pretty far away from home."

"My parents will be happy I'm gone. I'm a nuisance." Archer smiled. "Let's run away together. Escape all this. I can teach you how to firebend, and then we can find you other teachers as well." Archer had to hush his tigerdillo as it growled at the tigerfox. "How about it?"

"My parents will be happy I'm gone. I'm a nuisance." Archer smiled. "Let's run away together. Escape all this. I can teach you how to firebend, and then we can find you other teachers as well." Archer had to hush his tigerdillo as it growled at the tigerfox. "How about it?"

"Hmm. . . I do like the sound of that. Okay. But we'll need to find somewhere to get supplies." As she continued petting the tiger fox, the animal began to calm down. "My parents will send a search party out for me though."

(Maybe she and him get separated along the way and Chrystelle's parents find her and take her home. Then her training as an avatar will begin?)

"Hmm. . . I do like the sound of that. Okay. But we'll need to find somewhere to get supplies." As she continued petting the tiger fox, the animal began to calm down. "My parents will send a search party out for me though."

(Maybe she and him get separated along the way and Chrystelle's parents find her and take her home. Then her training as an avatar will begin?)

(Or maybe her parents find them and Archer can't defend her so she's practically kidnapped?)

"Don't worry about that. We can find a remote place near water." Archer smiled. "As for supplies... We can stop by an earth town where we aren't known and grab some supplies there."

(Or maybe her parents find them and Archer can't defend her so she's practically kidnapped?)

"Don't worry about that. We can find a remote place near water." Archer smiled. "As for supplies... We can stop by an earth town where we aren't known and grab some supplies there."

(Okay. I like that)

Chrystelle nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Let's get to it!"

She climbed onto Kimi's back and began riding towards the closest town.

(Okay. I like that)

Chrystelle nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Let's get to it!"

She climbed onto Kimi's back and began riding towards the closest town.

Archer climbed onto Kaion's back and followed her. He laid down low on his tigerdillo's back, almost melting into Kaion's shell.

Archer dug into his pockets for any money he had. He never really carried all that much on him. He cursed when he only came up with a few coins. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back