• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Avatar RP for PrincessKarai8 and Alexander Hamilton

Chrystelle looked at the guy in anger, the flames in the torch behind her picking up.

"You! You're the one who attacked me earlier." She however sighed, taking a deep breath like he suggested. "I just don't understand this. How could I be the next avatar? I've never been able to bend other elements before."

Archer sighed. "I was bored, it was my shitty attempt at getting your attention." Archer explained. He took a step forward slowly. "I don't know how it could be, but it is, and it's okay. It doesn't change anything. You're still you. You haven't lost anything." 

Archer sighed. "I was bored, it was my shitty attempt at getting your attention." Archer explained. He took a step forward slowly. "I don't know how it could be, but it is, and it's okay. It doesn't change anything. You're still you. You haven't lost anything." 

"How could you know? I don't even know you." The ground underneath her began freezing.

"How could you know? I don't even know you." The ground underneath her began freezing.

Archer jumped away from the snow. "I don't know you, that's true, I..." Archer felt himself becoming panicked. "I don't know you at all, but I know you still have your family, your bending, your--" Archer backed into the wall, staring at the ice with terror. "your mind... you still have all that..." 

Chrystelle frowned, the ice slowly receding.

"This changes everything." She sank down into her chair, the arms of it freezing. "So much responsibility."

Chrystelle frowned, the ice slowly receding.

"This changes everything." She sank down into her chair, the arms of it freezing. "So much responsibility."

Archer relaxed slightly, still afraid of the ice. "Yeah? Responsibility?" Archer smiled. "That's fine. You can handle it."

"I don't know...." She frowned deeper. "I.. can't do this."

Chrystelle ran out of the room, a trail of ice forming behind her.

Archer jumped out of the way of the ice, terrified. He then pursued her. "W-wait!" He called out, running after her. His foot unfortunately slipped on the ice, and he fell on the ice. He shouted in pain, the ice burning his bared arm and face. He scrambled off of the ice, his skin now bright pink wherever it touched the ice. He struggled to his feet and ran after Chrystelle. "Wait, wait, wait, slow down!"

Archer jumped out of the way of the ice, terrified. He then pursued her. "W-wait!" He called out, running after her. His foot unfortunately slipped on the ice, and he fell on the ice. He shouted in pain, the ice burning his bared arm and face. He scrambled off of the ice, his skin now bright pink wherever it touched the ice. He struggled to his feet and ran after Chrystelle. "Wait, wait, wait, slow down!"

Chrystelle kept running until she reached the shore of the ocean, dropping down onto the snow and sobbing.

Chrystelle kept running until she reached the shore of the ocean, dropping down onto the snow and sobbing.

Archer followed her, but stopped a few feet away. He sat in the sand, nursing his burns as best he could. "You shouldn't have run off like that." Archer told her after about three minutes of silence.

Archer followed her, but stopped a few feet away. He sat in the sand, nursing his burns as best he could. "You shouldn't have run off like that." Archer told her after about three minutes of silence.

Chrystelle kept sobbing. "What if there's a person out there like the Fire Lord? Aang had a hard time defeating him..."

"Sorry I hurt you." Chrystelle apologized, noticing the guy wincing in pain

"It's not really your fault... It's just a defect from my bending..." Archer mumbled. "Water and ice and stuff burns me pretty bad. So does fire if it's not my own." Archer laughed bitterly. @PrincessKarai8

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's not really your fault... It's just a defect from my bending..." Archer mumbled. "Water and ice and stuff burns me pretty bad. So does fire if it's not my own." Archer laughed bitterly.

Chrystelle frowned, wiping the tears away from her face. 

"Really? I've never heard of that before." She walked over to him, curious.

(Sorry I haven't replied until now. Work kept me busy and then running errands when I'm off)

Chrystelle frowned, wiping the tears away from her face. 

"Really? I've never heard of that before." She walked over to him, curious.

(Sorry I haven't replied until now. Work kept me busy and then running errands when I'm off)

"It's not normal." Archer muttered. "It's a defect. Most firebenders don't get burned by water." Archer drew a circle in the sand and sighed. 

"It's not normal." Archer muttered. "It's a defect. Most firebenders don't get burned by water." Archer drew a circle in the sand and sighed. 

"Hmm. . . I wonder if I heal you with my bending maybe it'll work? Maybe since it's not in an aggressive way?" Chrystelle held her hands out, preparing to call on her bending.

"Hmm. . . I wonder if I heal you with my bending maybe it'll work? Maybe since it's not in an aggressive way?" Chrystelle held her hands out, preparing to call on her bending.

Archer shrugged. "No one has tried it. But you can try." Archer mumbled. He was truly rather frightened that the healing would only hurt worse. 

Archer shrugged. "No one has tried it. But you can try." Archer mumbled. He was truly rather frightened that the healing would only hurt worse. 

Chrystelle took a deep breath and touched her hands to the first burn. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Seconds passed and then where she touched began glowing.

(Maybe the two will run away together away from the others? Chrystelle would be so overwhelmed that she would try. Kind of like Aang did)

Chrystelle took a deep breath and touched her hands to the first burn. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Seconds passed and then where she touched began glowing.

(Maybe the two will run away together away from the others? Chrystelle would be so overwhelmed that she would try. Kind of like Aang did)

Archer hissed when she first touched the burn. It hurt to be touched, as most burns do. Then she started healing the burn and Archer felt like he was in fire. He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his jaw, trying not to cry out in pain. The burn began to heal, though very slowly and painfully. 

(Yeah, that sounds good!)

Archer hissed when she first touched the burn. It hurt to be touched, as most burns do. Then she started healing the burn and Archer felt like he was in fire. He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his jaw, trying not to cry out in pain. The burn began to heal, though very slowly and painfully. 

(Yeah, that sounds good!)

"I'm so sorry. . ." Chrystelle apologized once she finished healing all the burns. "It's so odd. . . I wish I could help you more."

"Chrystelle!" Her mother's familiar voice had her jumping up and creating a wall of ice blocking her and the others that had come with her from coming closer.

"What do you want from me?" Chrystelle screamed in anger.

(Maybe later on Archer figures out a way to prevent him from being hurt by the burns. Also, what if the only way she can heal him without hurting him is when she's in the Avatar state?)

"I'm so sorry. . ." Chrystelle apologized once she finished healing all the burns. "It's so odd. . . I wish I could help you more."

"Chrystelle!" Her mother's familiar voice had her jumping up and creating a wall of ice blocking her and the others that had come with her from coming closer.

"What do you want from me?" Chrystelle screamed in anger.

(Maybe later on Archer figures out a way to prevent him from being hurt by the burns. Also, what if the only way she can heal him without hurting him is when she's in the Avatar state?)

Archer shook his head. "Thank you for healing me." He said softly. Then he heard someone calling for Chrystelle and he got to his feet. She was angry, no... scared. She was scared of the responsibility. 

Archer placed a palm on Chrystelle's shoulder. "Hey. Let me talk to them." Archer said softly. He was doing his best to help this girl. He really wanted the best for her. 

(Archer will probably just get used to the burns. Remind we what the avatar state is? I haven't watched in a few months because of school)

Archer shook his head. "Thank you for healing me." He said softly. Then he heard someone calling for Chrystelle and he got to his feet. She was angry, no... scared. She was scared of the responsibility. 

Archer placed a palm on Chrystelle's shoulder. "Hey. Let me talk to them." Archer said softly. He was doing his best to help this girl. He really wanted the best for her. 

(Archer will probably just get used to the burns. Remind we what the avatar state is? I haven't watched in a few months because of school)

Chrystelle frowned, snow already falling around her.

"Okay..."

(This is it:

tumblr_m9ozhnbxX51qm9fxho1_500.gif
)

Archer flinched away from the snow before stepping towards the group of adults. "Let her be." Archer said firmly. "You just placed the weight of the world on her shoulders. Let her sort herself out." 

Archer flinched away from the snow before stepping towards the group of adults. "Let her be." Archer said firmly. "You just placed the weight of the world on her shoulders. Let her sort herself out." 

"She has a responsibility!" The earth kingdom official shouted.

"She's the avatar!" Another official shouted.

"She has to protect the world!"

"She has a responsibility!" The earth kingdom official shouted.

"She's the avatar!" Another official shouted.

"She has to protect the world!"

"She's a child!" Archer shouted back. "You're heartless! How dare you demand a child protect the world!" Archer was infuriated. "She needs someone to train her, to teach her, to inspire her. Not to demand that she save everyone!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back