• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

herwritings

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello All!
my nickname is doe, she/her (18+) and I am currently looking for a partner to roleplay with for the avatar fandom! I am a flexible writer, however I do prefer slight descriptive roleplays.

I have been extremely into avatar the past couple of years, but my liking to it dates back to the first movie! i would like to find someone who is also deeply interested in the movie series, and would not only roleplay but also just genuinely talk about the movies!

for my particular oc, her love interest is lo’ak. however, if you’d like to pair oc x oc, I’d be more than happy to do that! I have no problem with doubling, and I actually prefer to do so!

lastly, I do prefer to write on discord so if you’re interested in this please pm me your discord user! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back