• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom avatar prp with rantos

AzileQueen

One Thousand Club
“Eight years later, who will you be?”

Continuing from where are heroes left off, Ai was eventually able to fully train with Black. Maybe there was some romantic moments maybe there weren’t, but Ai doesn’t remember. Because of course she had to get kidnapped again! While Ai tried to escape, Black tried to find her. He never did. For the first year, she was kept under close watch by her captors, and eventually they altered her memories. She escaped. Seven more years later, Ai isn’t so small anymore and is under the command of the Captain of the Special Police Bending Bureau. Her entire seven years have been dedicated to quietly tracking down Black the infamous blood bending master, while he has dedicated his seven years tracking her down, too.

CS:

Name:
History:
Picture:
Etc:

Rantos Rantos

Name: Clara Warden / Ai
Personality: Clara is mostly closed off in that she rarely tries to make true friends with anyone. Everyone she meets are mostly acquaintances, and that’s as far as it goes. She’s considered kind and intelligent, but never brags about being either. She tries not to let her bad emotions get the better of her, such as her tendency to easily get frustrated and take it out on others.
History: Her memory was altered so that she was adopted by two normal parents. They died in a car accident when she was 12, and she went to live with her grandparents. Eventually she set off on her own at 17, and woke up in a hospital to find out that they had been the victims of the notorious blood bender, Black. She almost became one, too, but barely escaped with her life.
Picture:
8f28609f8a94f77b7fd64a75d4f3b415-db57b9i.png

Etc: She’s an elite water-bender, and is somewhat advanced in martial arts. She dyed her hair a chestnut brown and wears copper-colored contacts. Likes the color black for some reason, and often wears clothes on the grayscale or red color. Enjoys cooking.

"Ya know, being called demon or monster really hurts. If anything I'd say I'm the necessary evil."

Koujaku.600.2081854.jpg
Adopted Name
Black

Birth Name
Heise A Yu

Personality
A lover, a fighter, a tyrant. A leader, a teacher, a child. A dreamer, a player, a mess. To put it simply, Black is a child and plays the part. He can be lazy, self-interested and volatile. He plays the fool yet is not inherently foolish. He often acts as though he is unaware of his surroundings and has a tendency to bumble through life which gives off a ditzy or airheaded impression. In truth, however, Black is far from just an airheaded youth.

Black can be cold and calculating, unwavering when pursuing his goals. A juggernaut that will not falter on the way to his goals. Holding fast to his ideas, and never straying from his own path.

History
A member of the infamous group the Mad Dogs, Black seeks the destruction and enslavement of spirits. He is known as the Mad Dogs monster. He is an assassin for the cause, eliminating anyone who the Mad Dogs deem a threat. Though this job Black gained infamy as the Blood Demon. A name gained due to his skill in blood bending.

Etc
Black suffers from chronic nose bleeding and is a massive pervert.

Shirtless beefcake
Koujaku.full.2122955.jpg

A big sword for a big boy
Koujaku.600.1924527.jpg

"H-here, your popsicle. N-now eat it, slow."
Koujaku.600.1783362.jpg

Ready for a night out
Koujaku.full.1924531.jpg

What a handsome fellow
Koujaku.full.1345567.jpg

Clara entered the abandoned warehouse warily, looking at her surroundings in the pitch black. She couldn’t see anything. Pressing a switch, her flashlight turned on instantly. “Hello? Anybody there?” she echoed, her light moving across the objects in the building. Six hours earlier, she had gotten a letter sent to her at her own office. The owner of the letter had made it clear that they wanted to meet her here at 9 PM. It was Black, she knew it was Black. Once she got a hold of him, she knew what she’d do. She’d kill him on the spot. Despite the two of them being water-benders, she felt confident that she could overwhelm him in a flash.

Rantos Rantos

"My desire to find her grows with each day that passes. If you think I'll give up after not being able to find her for six years, you're sorely mistaken."

Those words still rang true. Even now, eight years after Black has lost her, he still continued to look for her. Years of following lead after lead and coming to more dead ends than he could count led to this moment. It was just a hunch, little more than a baseless feeling, yet Black had to follow it. What other option was left to him at this point? The letter had been sent, all that was left was to wait. After a wait of eight years though, a few hours in a warehouse was nothing. Yet, all the same, he wished she would hurry.

Then, a voice. A voice that cut through the dark or the warehouse. A voice that cut through bone and soul and made Black shiver to his core. She was here, at long last. Finally, at long last, finally, she was here. It had to be her. Eight long years spent chasing. All for this one moment. Black stumbled from the darkness, tripping over himself in his haste to see her face. He was met with a bright light and the origin of the voice. Dumbly he asked.

"Ai... Ai-Fen, is it really you?"
AzileQueen AzileQueen

Clara scouted the area high and low, until finally she heard a voice. The first word was soft, and she couldn’t quite put a finger on what he said, but the next thing she knew the words he was saying were clear as day. “Is it really you?” She could hear the anxious excitement in his voice. “Who? What—” Taken aback, she stopped in her tracks. “I don’t know who you think I am, but I’m not her. You on the other hand—” She paused, shining her light directly on him. Although no one has actually seen him before, people often spoke of a black-haired beauty with eyes red as the blood of his victims. Her heart pounded in her chest as she stared into his crimson orbs. And though at one point in time she called them beautiful, her own eyes were filled with fear and hatred. Her lips shakily parted and she snarled.

“I know you, monster.”

With that said, she charged forward, moving to give him a fight he’d never forget.

Rantos Rantos

So overcome with excitement. So full of nostalgia was Black that the words the woman had said only vaguely registered with him. Surely she was just speaking nonsense. No matter. Her words mattered not, what mattered was that they were together, at last. Black took a few more steps towards her, anxious, fumbling, keeping his arms open so that he may embrace her again, at last. The woman charged at Black in kind. Something deep within Black registered that her stance was hostile. That there was anger in her voice. That she wasn't coming in for a hug, but rather she was pouncing, a predator striking at prey. This deep, nagging, feeling was affirmed once Black took the hit. A direct hit, her fist making direct contact with his forehead, a devastating blow. Instincts took over, and Black dodged the second strike, jumping back to gain distance.

Denial. Denial.

Black could only smile as he was brought back to the days where he and Ai would viciously attack each other. They trained together for the longest time, so of course, this act of aggression was simply Ai showing Black how strong she'd gotten. It was the only plausible explanation as to why she would act this way.

"What a hit Ai! When'd you get so strong?"

Denial.

Black got low, taking his stance and waiting for Ai's next move. His teeth, his savage smile, gleaming in the moonlight that shed through the broken roof. He began bouncing in place, he would wait, gauge how strong Ai had become, maybe take a few hits on purpose, let her hit his arms and chest a few times. Then, after she kicked, he would go for her grounded leg. Back when the two trained together that always got her down on the ground. It was her greatest weakness and one that Black, admittedly, loved exploiting for an easy win. Oh, what Black would give to return to those simple days.
AzileQueen AzileQueen

Blow after blow, swing after swing, and kick after kick, he continued to play with her. He dodged her moves so easily, as if he had them memorized like the back of his hand. Clara grunted, swinging at him and landing contact for a second time. She didn’t realize that he had purposely left an opening for her. In the end, she’d never be a match for him. Faster, faster. He kept in time, however. Almost like a dance, he kept his tempo, his rhythm, the same as hers.

“Ai.”

Something in her snapped. The name rang out again, and she couldn’t help but yell. “Who do you think I am? You deranged psychopath! You make me sick!” Clara kicked him in the chest, hoping it would at least stun him. “I’m not Ai, or whoever you say I am. You don’t know me.” Walking towards him, she prepared to land another blow.

Rantos Rantos

.Ai had gotten stronger, more competent, combat wise. Though Black was able to keep up, he had to concentrate more than he would have liked. The speed, the ferocity, the power behind each hit. All were befitting of an actual fight than a sparring match. Maybe this was Ai's desire to win manifesting. Clearly Black wasn't messing with the same person girl he knew eight years ago. And why would she be the same? People grow, after all, Ai wouldn't be an exception. It just meant Black would have to try a bit harder to keep up.

Keep up he did, for the most part. There was a moment though when Black wasn't able to keep up. Again she screamed, insulting Black once more. This time her words paralyzed him. He stopped dead in his tracks. The words echoing in his mind. Reject. Reject them all.

Black was brought back to his senses by a kick to the gut. The kick launched him a few feet back. Quickly Black retook his stance. He spoke. "Come on Ai, stop with this joke, it's not funny." The smile on Black's face betrayed his hostile tone. Black took the offensive, starting with a few basic open palm strikes before moving on. He was acrobatic, quick and deft, he would use that to his advantage. He would move in strange ways, take strange stances as to make sure Ai couldn't predict how he would strike.
AzileQueen AzileQueen

“Ai, Ai, Ai.” It was getting annoying, really. He didn’t sound like how they described him before. Right now he sounded like a puppy, begging for the love and attention of whoever this Ai person is. “You know what isn’t funny? Killing hundreds of innocents. You and your gang are going down, and it starts with you.” As soon as she said those words, however, his stance changed. Immediately he began going on the offensive, still toying with her. He wasn’t trying to kill her, and she knew. Why isn’t he trying to kill me? She wondered. “Stop messing with me! Fight me!” With that, she charged forward again. This time, she jumped and spun in the air. Something flew out of her hand. It was a form of water, and as it flew its shape and texture turned into a shard of ice. She missed, nicking his cheek.

Rantos Rantos

The illusion was starting to fade. How much longer would it last? The two continued to trade blows. Each hit echoed in the empty warehouse. Then, another surprise. Water, or more specifically ice, came flying at Black, catching his cheek, causing some blood to spill forth. She was a bender, she had the advantage. Without knowing where the source of water was, Black had no way of drawing from it. That left one option for him. Before the woman had the chance to land on the ground, Black pushed her back, sent her flying, using his own bending.

Black wouldn't let up. He rushed at the woman. All he needed was one moment. If he could freeze her with his blood bending, and land a chop on her neck. One hit would be all he needed to knock her out. To end this fight.
AzileQueen AzileQueen

Clara was in the air, about to deal a blow with water that surrounded her fists. But with barely any eye movement from Black, her entire body was pushed back. Landing in a slump, she quickly got up, her glare burning into him. In it was a new emotion: fear. “That’s right. You’re a blood bender, a murderer.” Standing still, water warped behind her back, creating spear-like objects. “You’re a monster, and I’ve never thought you were anything more.” She was stalling, looking for an opening, looking for when he’d stand still. But he didn’t, he charged at her.

Rantos Rantos

What a pain, the woman was a water bender. Black would have to end this quickly. I'd be easy to kill the woman. At least three times during their fight Black saw an opening to finish yet. Yet each time he hesitated. She reminded Black too much of Ai. At this point, Black knew he had the wrong person. After all, Ai would never be this hostile. The woman before her was irrelevant, and this battle a mistake. It was time to end this.

Dashing forward, closing the distance between himself and his enemy. Three yards, two yards, one yard and the plan was put into motion. Black used some bending up his own and propelled himself upwards and into the rafters of the old building. Once he had stable footing Black called out. "It's been fun, but this was a mistake. But let's finish this another time! Until then, I bid you adieu!" With that, Black ran off, vaulting himself through one of the holes in the ceiling.
AzileQueen AzileQueen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back