• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Avatar Legends: Ash & Steel OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
jaydude jaydude I will leave it up to you then to determine if Duanmu spent a fatigue here or not. No big deal either way in this situation.

Note for future reference , If anyone needs to plead an NPC for something, Duomu with his “+3” in Harmony would be the man for the job. (Also good for comfort and supporting)

Cool. Do you want me to hold off on posting so you can get something in for the conversation with Rameh?
Nah you dont need to hold off on posting, i will be able to manage with whatever state i will stumble upon waking up.
Since i don't think Hayase would like to talk to Rameh, for a few reasons.
1. Hayase is wearing water tribe stuff with like only a few earth kingdom pieces, so he does not look like a refugee, at least not an earth kingdom one.
2. Hayase would have a hard time talking to him.
3. Hayase prefers to be on the back of the group since he can respond in silent ways that way, and he can watch their backs.

1. Hayase is wearing water tribe stuff with like only a few earth kingdom pieces, so he does not look like a refugee, at least not an earth kingdom one.
Hmm Duomu would not have called them all refugees if Hayase was wearing that…maybe he would have said something about a member of the water tribe that had come to help fight the Fire Nation or something like that.

i mean there is a water tribe village which is in the earth kingdom. Hayase has papers about being earth kingdom engineer, so there is always that way to prove stuff.
but yes like 75% of his clothing is water tribe esque, while the rest is earth kingdom esque

i mean there is a water tribe village which is in the earth kingdom. Hayase has papers about being earth kingdom engineer, so there is always that way to prove stuff.
but yes like 75% of his clothing is water tribe esque, while the rest is earth kingdom esque
I imagine that is enough to pass off as a refugee. It should be ok.

Are we moving on? Before we get to the next village Duanmu is going to do a scene where he changes into a disguise (which keys into a move he has) and will explain it to the party

Are we moving on? Before we get to the next village Duanmu is going to do a scene where he changes into a disguise (which keys into a move he has) and will explain it to the party
Sure, you can go ahead and post that if you like.

Everyone else, if there's nothing more you want doing here, I'll go ahead and skip to us arriving at West Heiatu.

jaydude jaydude If you want me to make a plead roll to Onomu to get the information, please let me know.

If you need it or if you do not

Plead
When you plead with an NPC who cares what you think for help, support, or action, roll with Harmony. On a 7–9, they need something more—evidence that this is the right course, guidance in making the right choices, or resources to aid them—before they act; the GM tells you what they need. On a 10+, they act now and do their best until the situation change

Duanmu rolling Harmony 2D6+3 = 10
Full Success

jaydude jaydude If you want me to make a plead roll to Onomu to get the information, please let me know.
Don't really know if a plead roll's applicable here. Onomu doesn't particularly care about what you think right now, and the roll's largely for getting people to do or give you something.

Don't really know if a plead roll's applicable here. Onomu doesn't particularly care about what you think right now, and the roll's largely for getting people to do or give you some
Well Duanmu is trying to get Onomu to give him some information that could be pertinent to the situation.

I get that. I'll have Onomu tell him something without asking for a roll, but it won't necessarily be the full story. Onomu might not even know how she's wronged Ben Ta in particular.

That is fine, I will respond and then set up the approach to the next town

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier Eonivar Eonivar Megilagor Megilagor

Hey all. So as might have been inferred here, we'll be moving to a new location shortly. As part of this adventure, I'm required to ask you all questions about the Steeping Phoenix, a teahouse within Western Heiatu that you all visited on the way to pick up Onomu. This is to give you an emotional tie-in to the upcoming scene there, plus this system does encourage the GM to let the players add their input into the worldbuilding if they so desire.

The questions are as follows:
  • What’s the owner’s name and what do they look like? What’s a quirk of theirs? What trained animal companion helps them run the teahouse?
  • What did you do to endear yourselves to the owner?
  • What complicated trouble was the owner complaining of while drinking tea with you?

You can either go ahead and make suggestions, or otherwise I can fill in the details myself.

What’s the owner’s name and what do they look like? What’s a quirk of theirs? What trained animal companion helps them run the teahouse?
Rin, a middle aged woman with a wicked scar across her face and the darker skin of most low class Earth Kingdom folk. Curses like she runs a rundown tavern but servers tea like the daintiest courtier. Bippy a female gorilla goat.

Thinking I might make Bippy not fully grown, so she can move through the teashop without knocking tables and chairs over. Or were you thinking of having her help out in a different way?

Thinking I might make Bippy not fully grown, so she can move through the teashop without knocking tables and chairs over. Or were you thinking of having her help out in a different way?
If she’s fully grown she pulls a cart, acts like an overgrown cat in a cat cafe and deals with problem customers. Bippy loves Guoneng because he’s one of few customers that’ll rough house with her

What did you do to endear yourselves to the owner?
Duanmu would run letters to their family's bar in the Lower Ring of Ba Sing Se when he would pass through with his business with the Emerald Rangers. He has gotten to know their family. The owner knows who Duanmu really is and is familiar with Duanmu's Merchant Sho Shin disguise.

Oop, a score of five ain't gonna cut it!

EbonChevalier EbonChevalier and Megilagor Megilagor ,do you both want to help sell Duanmu's story? You'll have to mark 1-fatigue each - as well as explain what you say to convince the guards - but you'll boost Duanmu's roll to 7, and thus allow it to succeed.

Yeah il help sell this lie off so i will mark 1 fatigue off.
And what hayase will say in his post will amount to something like "Sho Shin you old coot, we haven't been here in a few months of course dear sirs wouldn't remember us after all they probably had more important things to remember in those passings months. I'm sorry for him my name is Hayase im a travelling engineer helping people here and there never settling down."

But that will sadly be done later since rpnation hates myvphone when making posts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back