• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AVATAR: Legend of Futeki OOC CHat

According to wiki you're right about the whole migration thing, but it says the South actually had "hundreds of capable water benders" before the war (meaning the north had even more), but then again...it's wiki.

yeah idk, I'm going to head to bed too though. I have to get up early tomorrow. :(  

also goodnight Cactus ^^ <3

Btw @Randomfella the last part of the tattoos are supposed to like scare the old man, as literally no one should even know that language or of what the tattoos say. And if you need to know why some random air bender would know these secrets is that it all correlates back to his parents, who knew of these secrets and kept them safe

Yeah you're fine. The southern water tribe has a good amount of benders since there wasn't the whole fire nation attack. @Defective Kitten

I think he'd be more intrigued than afraid. The air-nomads have never been a warring nation, so having a language that strikes fear into people doesn't make much sense. It would be more like history to them.

Only my characters would know of bloodbending.   Which reminds me, I still need to figure that out.  Just been under a lot of stress lately to bother coming up with anything past Qaniit's uncle discovering it when defending himself against a rabid wolf.  As for whether Qaniit's uncle would teach anyone besides his niece...doubtful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would agree we should just not have it, not unless it's on some sort of villain, but the backstory is going to need to start smaller than just a rabid wolf attack.

The inventor has to realise something along the lines that everything living consists of water, and as far as manipulating animals goes, would need to start extremely small.

yeah, i too think a simple wolf attack would not spur bloodbending, since he could just use waterbending to fight it off lol

this is the issue with bloodbending, its not just a common technique that one goes "oh i should start my idea on bloodbending now.. oh ive learned it, cool". its a sick, evil technique that is only ever conceived and taught in the sickest of situations

Anything I post isnt going to be immediately important so u dont need to wait for me. I will be posting later today though.

Also ketu isnt with them thalia

I have finals next week as well, this week is personally been hectic so I haven't had much time to be on the site. Umm, may I ask what is happening right now? I'd like to make a post :)  

I have finals next week as well, this week is personally been hectic so I haven't had much time to be on the site. Umm, may I ask what is happening right now? I'd like to make a post :)  

Well, after Futeki's speech, not much. Just the air nomads being curious about @National's character's tattoos (sorry, I don't remember his name right now ), Shogen (me) not being allowed at the peace talks, and it looks like the actual treaties are underway. You could probably post as if your character was already at the peace talks in the background.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, after Futeki's speech, not much. Just the air nomads being curious about @National's character's tattoos (sorry, I don't remember his name right now ), Shogen (me) not being allowed at the peace talks, and it looks like the actual treaties are underway. You could probably post as if your character was already at the peace talks in the background.

this x3 this this! :D

Futeki is currently involved with the air nomads atm, before the Palace, just about to go enter it for the finalized peace talks (*ahem spoilers* where stuffs gunna go down! ;) )

i said Id make a post, and sort of got a bit lazy on it waiting for some others to respond, but i finally got my response up! :)

c'mon back guys (i know its a busy time ^^) and post! :D <3  so we can get the crux of the plot underway :3 <3  fun stuffs coming up, i promise :D

just try to involve your charrie in some way, if you can! ^^

@Truthblade @CactusJuice @Defective Kitten @eclipsehowls @Randomfella @National @Divine_Stalker @Broncos @Kuroko @Flip Jester Boy

this x3 this this! :D

Futeki is currently involved with the air nomads atm, before the Palace, just about to go enter it for the finalized peace talks (*ahem spoilers* where stuffs gunna go down! ;) )

i said Id make a post, and sort of got a bit lazy on it waiting for some others to respond, but i finally got my response up! :)

c'mon back guys (i know its a busy time ^^) and post! :D <3  so we can get the crux of the plot underway :3 <3  fun stuffs coming up, i promise :D

just try to involve your charrie in some way, if you can! ^^

@Truthblade @CactusJuice @Defective Kitten @eclipsehowls @Randomfella @National @Divine_Stalker @Broncos @Kuroko @Flip Jester Boy

Sorry sorry, I'll read up on what's going on and try to post. 

Oh yall did?

Yeah, his character was able to cut down 40 ELITE firebemders and his justification for it were some kind of buddhist teachings that don't exist in Avatar. He refused to change it (even stated he shouldn't have to follow the rules) so we did what had to be done.

It seems your group already has a fair bit going on, but do you have room for another player? I have two characters (one bender and one not) from a previous thread that I would like to try out if you have the room :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back