• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom AVATAR: Legend of Futeki OOC CHat

Probably, or at least until everyone except Gopan gets there. I kind of forgot that Lower Ring citizens aren't allowed in the Upper Ring without an invitation from someone in the Upper Ring.
tumblr_inline_nree6tnDjm1txlwvy_500.gif

But I'll find a way to reincorporate him. :P  

Probably, or at least until everyone except Gopan gets there. I kind of forgot that Lower Ring citizens aren't allowed in the Upper Ring without an invitation from someone in the Upper Ring.
tumblr_inline_nree6tnDjm1txlwvy_500.gif

But I'll find a way to reincorporate him. :P  

Someone will probably try to get his help when Futeki falls into whatever the guy's trap is.

Also I guess i'm rping as the air-nation representatives?  : D

Shouldn't be too much involved in it though, don't imagine the talks go for long.

Also I guess i'm rping as the air-nation representatives?  : D

Shouldn't be too much involved in it though, don't imagine the talks go for long.

oh yah, you can, thats fine

and i suspect, that this is sort of an exception, people are allowed to sorta show up, without invitations, hard to control this type of crowd

going over it now, immediately i dislike the bloodbending part :) <3

and im not sure about the lore we've established for the southern tribe (gotta ask @CactusJuice) to see if it makes sense that theres so many aggressive male and female water benders down there

Just now, Thalia_Neko said:

going over it now, immediately i dislike the bloodbending part :) <3

and im not sure about the lore we've established for the southern tribe (gotta ask @CactusJuice) to see if it makes sense that theres so many aggressive male and female water benders down there

No problems, I'll take that part out :) <3  

I mean I guess they could preparing for the war that was likely going to break out before the peace talks, but yeah, I do believe we were trying to limit the number of blood benders since this is supposed to be at about the same time period as ATLA so only like 2 or 3 bloodbenders world wide. (Lightning benders were limited too). And @eclipsehowls already had dibs on the lore of its invention and plans on their char learning it later. (Though your char could learn it then too).

2 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

cool, since im pretty certain we established bloodbending actually originated in the north, but no one knows about it save for like 3 people XD

Oh ok, I was looking at the avatar wiki when I was making her so I was just going off of that [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sorry, my bad. Didn't know[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
im still questioning the amount of solid, strong benders in the southern water tribe

this rp is not canonical, but that doesnt mean the southern tribe is super flourishing

in TLA the southern tribe had few water benders, and they were all killed by the FN, which obviously didnt happen here, but by the time Aang arrived, only Katara remained

Iduno, 30 well-trained powerful waterbenders is a tad... unusual to me. I need cactus's comment on this. I just dont know what we already discussed regarding the tribes.

Aside from that single part, the rest looks fine to me x3

I'll add or remove anything y'all want me to, I don't really know what's going on in the actual RP so criticism was what I was kind of expecting. Whatever helps or makes the RP make more sense or go smoother is fine. Your words goes since it's not my rp  :)  

Well I believe the south was supposed to be just as propserous as the North before the hundred year war, so I could see it. It would explain why it took the firebenders a 100 years to get their water bender population down to 1. I'm only half awake though so don't quote me on that. 

Well I believe the south was supposed to be just as propserous as the North before the hundred year war, so I could see it. It would explain why it took the firebenders a 100 years to get their water bender population down to 1. I'm only half awake though so don't quote me on that. 

See, I feel like this is wrong. Because the Southern Tribe is actually a breakaway from the Northern tribe. From what I recall. Something occurred in the north, and some people broke to go form the southern tribe, which instantly meant they were weaker, and no where near the level of the North. Its why the North feels like they should rule the Southern tribe.

Or at least thats what I had gained from it.

But iduno. Its not like its a huge deal if theres strong water benders. I was just wondering if it made sense.

Uhhhh, keep me posted on your decision I guess?? I'm gonna go to sleep, I'll check up in the morning. I didn't think my character would be this complicated to the storyline..? XD I'm sorry??

shes not, and shes basically Accepted :D  just trying to establish lore for a consistent world, not anything really do with your character at this point XD shes fine

See, I feel like this is wrong. Because the Southern Tribe is actually a breakaway from the Northern tribe. From what I recall. Something occurred in the north, and some people broke to go form the southern tribe, which instantly meant they were weaker, and no where near the level of the North. Its why the North feels like they should rule the Southern tribe.

Or at least thats what I had gained from it.

But iduno. Its not like its a huge deal if theres strong water benders. I was just wondering if it made sense.

According to wiki you're right about the whole migration thing, but it says the South actually had "hundreds of capable water benders" before the war (meaning the north had even more), but then again...it's wiki.

yeah idk, I'm going to head to bed too though. I have to get up early tomorrow. :(  

The thing about the southern tribe (at least I think this is the case) is that they weren't united like the north, so their tribes were scattered, but came together for events like the soulstace.

Therefore when the fire nation invaded, there were only a few benders in each village, as the villages were spread out, making them easier to conquer. Easier than the Northern Tribe, at least.

@Defective Kitten Just wondering, have you watched the anime? I hope this question doesn't come off rude, but as far as blood bending goes, the learning of it came from an extremely dire situation, Hama took what seemed like months to control a rat, at what seemed like ~20 odd, and years to be able to manipulate a human. And all through the time until she became an extremely old woman, there was still no other blood bender in existence (at least not shows in the anime). Katara being the second to learn blood bending, some ~60 years after it's invention.

The thing about the southern tribe (at least I think this is the case) is that they weren't united like the north, so their tribes were scattered, but came together for events like the soulstace.

Therefore when the fire nation invaded, there were only a few benders in each village, as the villages were spread out, making them easier to conquer. Easier than the Northern Tribe, at least.

@Defective Kitten Just wondering, have you watched the anime? I hope this question doesn't come off rude, but as far as blood bending goes, the learning of it came from an extremely dire situation, Hama took what seemed like months to control a rat, at what seemed like ~20 odd, and years to be able to manipulate a human. And all through the time until she became an extremely old woman, there was still no other blood bender in existence (at least not shows in the anime). Katara being the second to learn blood bending, some ~60 years after it's invention.

well technically its not an anime. :P

Don't forget, it was literally introduced in the first season of Avatar the last aorbender. Korra's grandma or whoever said that they once we're "a strong number of water benders, some even better than the Norths benders."

Oh! When I say she's ranked 15th, I meant like within her small tribe of probably a few hundred people, maybe a little short of a thousand or so. She's by no means the strongest waterbender in the world but I just wanted to emphasize that she is strong nonetheless.

As for watching the actual anime, I've watch the first series of the last airbender and that was a while ago so my knowledge of it is rather blurry but I remember enough, I would think... @Randomfella

Btw @Randomfella the last part of the tattoos are supposed to like scare the old man, as literally no one should even know that language or of what the tattoos say. And if you need to know why some random air bender would know these secrets is that it all correlates back to his parents, who knew of these secrets and kept them safe

Yeah you're fine. The southern water tribe has a good amount of benders since there wasn't the whole fire nation attack. @Defective Kitten

i guess, if there was no FN attack, then its absolutely fine for there to be a good group of water benders in the southern tribe :)  

but yes, bloodbending is a terrible skill, and in the show, only one person (The creator) knows it, teaching it to Katara, and she only used it in the most dire situation.

Since you're not that far in the show, its technically spoilers lol

Like I said, your character @Defective Kitten is Accepted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back